Wht Is Keeping You From Your Points In This Event?

35 replies to this topic

#21 Golden Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 656 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:56 AM

Derp teams.

#22 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:16 AM

Obviously there are the good PUG Teams with a good local coordination and the Uber-PUG Teams with an excellent global coordination....did someone expect something else? :D

PS: I would not expect to much out of ingame VOIP.
It does not make Basic Mechs mastered, does not swich Standard for XL Engines in Lights and makes a confused Noob not experienced.

Edited by Thorqemada, 18 January 2015 - 04:25 AM.

#23 Thunder Lips Express

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 905 posts
  • LocationFrom parts unknown

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:19 AM

inconstant play on my part. friday night i only got 3 points in 15 games, saturday morning i got 6 points in 9 games, sunday morning another rough patch :(

#24 -Natural Selection-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,631 posts
  • Locationdirty south

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:19 AM

Nothing so much. I dropped in 30 matches and got 30 points. Just need to find a good group of guys to drop with and have fun.

#25 Ursh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationMother Russia

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:57 AM

Not logging on is preventing me from getting my points. Busy weekend, and although I had contemplated logging on for the first time in a couple of weeks, when I saw what the challenge was, I knew gameplay was probably going to be frustrating.

#26 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 18 January 2015 - 05:27 AM

Posted Image

:P

Edited by El Bandito, 18 January 2015 - 05:30 AM.

#27 WildeKarde

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 487 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 05:46 AM

Well I got half my points yesterday so was ontrack. Got 3 from first three games this morning, it was going well as I picked another couple up in the first hour playing. Then played for last 3 hrs and zero points, everything from team running in front to the lrm mech picking up his 4th kill to a the enemy with huge numbers for lrms, gauss and ac20's

Don't think I can be bothered finishing and likely will take a break for a couple of weeks.

#28 Nubirak

• PipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:48 AM

My perception of the problem is that, either I commit to a kill, and get killed/severely damaged in the proccess, or I play smart, to the benefit of the team and get tons of assists but no kill. In the first case, I'm able to secure a kill and assist, but my team often loses, while on the second, my team wins, but I got no kill.

#29 Impossible Wasabi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • 462 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:50 AM

Patch feedback loop bug...

#30 Screech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:54 AM

So no one is blaming the mirror, color me surprised.

#31 occusoj

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:03 AM

The win criteria.
One kill and one assist is easy. Even if 3 kills or a high match-score would be needed to qualify, fine with me. But the win-criteria is the worst as you not only need to perform well yourself, you also depend on luck to get a decent team that can win.

Ive had a match with 5 kills and 700+dmg that didnt count because of derp and loads of others with 3 or 4. Thats outright depressing.

#32 DreXav

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:07 AM

Kills and especially assists are non-issue, wins however, tend to be hard to come by.
Too many 2-12 roflstomps going on in public games where one side is being crushed.

#33 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:08 AM

Mostly the fact that I haven't dropped in a couple weeks. I might do the 3 day premium time if I can get some other guys on tonight or tomorrow.

#34 MonkeyDCecil

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:14 AM

Wins.

#35 Zolaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:27 PM

Finished the Challenge with 63 games. Had 32 games where my team lost. 18 matches where I did not score a kill. 5 matches where I did not score an assist. 3 streaks of losses, two groups of 5 and one 6. All of my matches were in the solo queue except for the 6 CW drops. Made around 12 million in c-bills during those 63 games.

#36 LordKnightFandragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:08 PM

View PostZolaz, on 18 January 2015 - 12:50 AM, said:

One herp a derp team after another. Running into the enemy team with wild abandon. You engage and then look up and see that 3 or 4 team members are already dead. Keep fighting and look up and half the team is dead. Not much you can do when the MM gives you lemons ... you cant even make lemonade.

Yeah, you would need atleast 30 minutes to do all that, peeling, the squeezing...Online MM's pair the players in such a way there isnt even enough time to even say you ever played the game. It's ready, set, defeat...

13 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users