#41 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:34 PM

Just want to add that Clan Diamond Shark : Diamond Shiver is also a part of this initiative. Also, is it just me or is it difficult playing on other planets. It seems like the CJF base, maybe due to size, has so much information filtered down and the primary groups do so much to command it's gotten our non unit members at a place where they can still hang.

In any case, can we get away from the over expression of lrms? It feels like people are trying to find damage over going for kills and focus fire and it's hurting our side more than its helping.

Btw, can you update the thread. We're up to 55 members now (and we had captured/held 3 planets)

Edited by Daisu Saikoro, 31 March 2015 - 05:36 PM.

#42 Drenar

• PipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 53 posts
  • LocationDillon, CO

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:00 PM

You can add the Basement Falcons [PUTS] to the Touman list. We are 3 players strong (though rarely all at once) and we are Loyalists. We may not always be around, but I like to think we're a solid addition to the fight when we are.

I've just talked with the rest of my group, and we will be joining the clan TS shortly.

#43 WalachDthBlayde

Rookie

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:23 PM

The FT Collective are a merc group currently attached to House Kurita but once this current two week contract is up we will be alligning ourselves for the foreseeable future to Clan Jade Falcon. We have only been playing a couple of weeks and literally picked a contract based mainly on the Flag symbol looking funky. We all have Clan mech's so currently can't use them for FW which sucks. Clan Jade seem like a decent group so looking forward to finding a home here. We'll jump on TS once the current contract drops. All contact via me.

o7

#44 RedDevil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 702 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:28 PM

Looking forward to seeing you around!

#45 Pat Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:10 PM

Glad to have the extra help

#46 BluefireMW

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 238 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:31 AM

View Postjeirhart, on 28 January 2015 - 10:33 PM, said:

If anyone knows the full names of the following units (or their leaders) please let me know:

[WWJD] - (unknown)
[NvD] -- (unknown)
[BKR] -- (unknown)
[NFO] -- (unknown)

i don't know any of the above, but can tell about
[GFSC] -- Gyrfalcon Striker Cluster (EU)

#47 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:17 PM

Hail,

Much appreciated for the guns. You're in good company in CJF space.

#48 zudukai

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:50 AM

i will just leave this here XD

Spoiler

#49 Semper Fi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationThe Great North West of US

Posted 23 May 2015 - 08:14 AM

Jade Falcon, do you know that you do not get points to Clan Invasion Challenge if you attack Clan Worlds right?

Semper Fidelis

#50 Yokaiko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,775 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:13 AM

View PostSemper Fi, on 23 May 2015 - 08:14 AM, said:

Jade Falcon, do you know that you do not get points to Clan Invasion Challenge if you attack Clan Worlds right?

Semper Fidelis

You get the personal, not the planetary, and considering how slow the IS fronts are don't be very surprised if there is some clan on clan action, people need that 12.

#51 Riyott

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn a boat (Literally)

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:33 AM

View PostSemper Fi, on 23 May 2015 - 08:14 AM, said:

Semper Fidelis

Don't care, got Butte Hold. Posted Image

Edited by Riyott, 23 May 2015 - 11:11 AM.

#52 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:00 AM

It's the mercs and surats who are making it happen. Not the traditional clan units that'd much rather get to the center of IS space than these needless side events impeding clan progression.

#53 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:51 AM

View PostDaisu Saikoro, on 25 May 2015 - 12:00 AM, said:

It's the mercs and surats who are making it happen. Not the traditional clan units that'd much rather get to the center of IS space than these needless side events impeding clan progression.

They have the same as well.

For what it's worth, I would like to point out that the 228th signed prior to the event. As well we have talked to various leads in this faction about targeting our players to the goals of the permanent units.

I would also like to point out that if active queues are seen players will go to it, it's not a matter of trying to cause ire, its more a matter that this above all is a game. I am not looking to reprimand my players for playing this game and enjoying themselves. Who am I to ask people to use their spare time "correctly" to a set of standards that would effectively limit what they enjoy.

#54 Pat Kell

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:17 PM

As long as we get the Steiner planet each cycle, I'm not too concerned with what else happens. Sure there may be some issues after the event but we are Falcons and we have dealt with adversity before. If a lot of people leave to go get fights elsewhere, we will continue pressing the issue, attacking as much as we can. Keep the IS on their heels and we can still move forward once the population dwindles some. I for one and thankful for the recent help as we can actually advance some. If we keep it up, we can reach Terra first. Although, if there truly is an IS event next weekend, we may shrink some but with our current level of dedicated players, I think we will weather that storm better than the other factions.

#55 Beep-0110

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 12:21 AM

My unit WarCry will be joining as well. Small father/son team of CJW Loyalists. Tag is WAR` . Looking forward to working with you all on the road to terra an the re-creation of the Star League

#56 KinLuu

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 12:56 AM

And plans for a more centralized organization during the upcoming Twokayyid event?

#57 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 04:48 PM

This is something I really care about. We (JFP) have tried coordinating groups in the past for CW, but the problem is that all the different loyalist units have to be reached different ways, so communication is cumbersome. Our unit did set up a CJF faction specific teamspeak at ts.clanjadefalcon.com (super easy to remember right?), but other than JFP and R79T, all the other CJF loyalist units use their own comms, which compounds the coordination problem. I'm working on some other stuff trying to get a couple of other units on the same page, but I still think the larger units will continue to their own thing, and I don't expect real interest in CW will pickup until Phase III goes live.

#58 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:28 AM

Updated the first couple of posts. Do not know if will keep it up forever but thought I might give it a reboot.

#59 LastLaugh37

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:10 PM

I am a former R79T member looking for another Falcon loyalist unit. I was with R79T for about 2 years but decided to leave and pursue another unit. If anyone is looking for an experienced pilot to add to their ranks add me in game (LastLaugh37) and let's talk.

#60 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 September 2018 - 04:00 PM

hello..could some one direct me to the admins for this teamspeak? i have things i would like to discuss with them when they have time Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users