Feel Like Elo Is Screwing Me

2 replies to this topic

#1 Flaming oblivion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:12 PM

I feel like I'm right at the top of the average pool. I avoid the meta so the top tier pool isn't for me. I like to play on what is my view my own skill not the skill pgi is giving me by making one clear path to success slightly better then everything else (the meta) But I digress.

I feel like everytime I start doing well I get punished pushed into the meta pool. I don't belong their and after about 50 straight losses I get pushed back down into my own pool where I belong to get 50 straight wins doesn't seem right? Is the player base to low to offer 50/50 w/l?

Because I can tell you my KDR is so far into the green it isn't funny and before some one comes in my average damage disagrees with killstealing , Not that damage is that important but my average seems to be holding steady at about 500 lately.

With a w/l of 0.9 and well over a thousand games ive been stuck at 0.9 for as long as I can remember my kdr however continues to go up

Edited by Flaming oblivion, 18 January 2015 - 07:28 PM.

#2 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:13 PM

Posted Image

#3 Jman5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:19 PM

I know it can be tough during challenges like these, but you can't let losses get you down. Instead of worrying about that, try focusing on things under your own control like getting top damage, or being the last to die without hiding. I always like to work on improving certain things when I play and it makes the whole process enjoyable even when I screw up or lose miserably.

The only other option is to stick to large premades of good players you can trust to carry their weight.

Edited by Jman5, 18 January 2015 - 07:21 PM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users