No replies to this topic

#1 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:05 AM

Q: When will I receive my UrbanMech?

A: April 7th 2015 is the currently-scheduled release date for the UrbanMech (and its associated content).

Q: Someone gifted me an UrbanMech, which I've redeemed successfuly in the Redeem Portal. When will I receive my UrbanMech?

A: Delivery of UrbanMech's acquired from UrbanMech Gift Codes will also start to roll-out with the April 7th Patch.
As long as the Gift Code was redeemed through the Redeem Portal before the Reward deadline on January 31st at 11:59:59 PM UTC, you will also receive the January Preorder Bonus.

Q: Which UrbanMech will be the Special Variant?

A: The Collector's Edition will feature the UM-R63 as the exclusive Special Variant, with a 30% C-Bill bonus and Custom Paint and Geometry

Q: What does the Special Variant look like?

A: We will reveal the final look of the Special variant at a later date.

Q: Will the UrbanMech be available for MC or C-Bill purchase in-game at a future date?

A: We don't have any information on future in-game availability at this time.

Q: What Quirks will the UrbanMech have?

A: The UrbanMech will be the first mech to have complete 360-degree rotation.
Any other Quirks will be determined closer to the ship date, when we can test and tune them to make the UrbanMech a fun (and viable) experience.

Q: If I upgrade from one Pack tier to another, will I be receive duplicates of the items from the Pack tier I already own?
No. Upgrading your Pack tier will only provide you specifically with the additional items featured in that newly acquired Pack; as the price is adjusted to compensate for your existing tier, duplicate content is not provided.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users