61 replies to this topic

#21 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:54 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 25 January 2015 - 01:52 PM, said:

Yeah we do, you will have to talk to Blueduck about that.

Ya ya, we need to do it soon. D:

This weekend would have been perfect if not for this whole wolf/bear civil war that broke out and all the money that could be made from it. xD

Lets plan for next Saturday

#22 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:57 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 25 January 2015 - 01:52 PM, said:

Yeah we do, you will have to talk to Blueduck about that.

yep i have been distracted with H1Z1 for a week or so lol

#23 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:31 PM

To hell with the mercenaries! Let's just keep going south!

If anything, we'll just move our HQ forward. They want our back line? Fine; we'll just be a rolling ball of claimed territory.

They push to Falcon territory? Then Jade can deal with them while we fight Rasalhauge.

#24 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:46 PM

View PostCommander A9, on 25 January 2015 - 04:31 PM, said:

To hell with the mercenaries! Let's just keep going south!

If anything, we'll just move our HQ forward. They want our back line? Fine; we'll just be a rolling ball of claimed territory.

They push to Falcon territory? Then Jade can deal with them while we fight Rasalhauge.

Thats what SWOL and CWI have been doing. Pushing South. Leave CWDG to fight their own fight.

View PostCyclonerM, on 25 January 2015 - 01:27 PM, said:

If they attack any Wolf planet, they attack all the Clan. And how are they going to take New Caledonia without taking several other planets?

Besides, it is not like they have any special right to New Caledonia. Just like we gave them 3 (!) planets freely because they lied within their O.Z. I do not see why a lone planet in our OZ that was even among our first conquests should not be ours.

I also wonder why they still have Ferris.. But that is another topic.

Either they settle it with a Cluster-wide Trial of Grievance once and for all or we defend against them.

I do not want this waste of resources, but if they think they can take our planets undefended, they are wrong.

Just a small update: Gustrell is still solidly in our hands, we took a FRR planet and CGB was close to losing New Oslo.

So much for their "revenge".. They did not even slow us down.

I am just a simple MechWarrior, but mark my words: Clan Wolf is waking back up, and as the saying goes, "do not wake the sleeping Wolf". Or was it Bear? :P

All those planets have zero significance to pushing South. Really who cares who has em. Pretty sure they just want to teach CWDG a lesson (Its already begun). The rest of us keep fighting on the front line.

#25 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:11 PM

View PostFox Kell, on 25 January 2015 - 04:46 PM, said:

Thats what SWOL and CWI have been doing. Pushing South. Leave CWDG to fight their own fight.

All those planets have zero significance to pushing South. Really who cares who has em. Pretty sure they just want to teach CWDG a lesson (Its already begun). The rest of us keep fighting on the front line.

No...they want to bend the entirety of Clan Wolf over and have their way with us...just as they have from the beginning. Think back to the negotiations with CGB...have we ever truly gotten anything from them, or have all we done is continue to cede worlds to merc units?

Have we *ever* benefited from dealings with CGB? No.

The impotence of these units not attempting to hold our own territories are entirely what drives this continued aggression.

You fail to understand the people behind this. They just want to watch the entirety of Clan Wolf burn, and the longer we allow ourselves to be victims, the more they will take from us.

You cannot reason with illogical people who will only take from you...they will just continue to take.

How much are you willing to give up for "peace" with a faction that cannot even control the largest portion of their playerbase?

#26 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:13 PM

View PostGyrok, on 25 January 2015 - 06:11 PM, said:

No...they want to bend the entirety of Clan Wolf over and have their way with us...just as they have from the beginning. Think back to the negotiations with CGB...have we ever truly gotten anything from them, or have all we done is continue to cede worlds to merc units?

I believe that CGB and the Mercs want to bend you and Delta Galaxy over and have their way with you (in the game, not in real life, r@pe is no joke).

Edited by Vxheous Kerensky, 25 January 2015 - 06:14 PM.

#27 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:15 PM

Sounds like the peace talks are going well. :P

#28 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:16 PM

View PostDavers, on 25 January 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

Sounds like the peace talks are going well. :P

I link you to what was discussed today:
http://mwomercs.com/...merc-agreement/

#29 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:20 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 25 January 2015 - 06:16 PM, said:

I link you to what was discussed today:
http://mwomercs.com/...merc-agreement/

Thank you, I had not noticed that thread. It was very informative and helpful.

#30 UniquePilotName

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 74 posts
  • LocationDreaming of a "Smokey" Terra

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:35 PM

have any of you considered speaking with the major players in Good ol CGB and working out an agreement that would allow you to safely invade south maybe work on a way to press into Steiner which only requires butting heads with GB over planets for a short while then leave politics with GB to Smoke Jags we are not the IS players we can all get along

#31 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:49 PM

View PostUniquePilotName, on 26 January 2015 - 02:35 PM, said:

have any of you considered speaking with the major players in Good ol CGB and working out an agreement that would allow you to safely invade south maybe work on a way to press into Steiner which only requires butting heads with GB over planets for a short while then leave politics with GB to Smoke Jags we are not the IS players we can all get along

Yes, and I now refer you to this thread: http://mwomercs.com/...merc-agreement/

#32 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:51 PM

View PostFox Kell, on 25 January 2015 - 10:42 AM, said:

You see this is where you are wrong, they only want to humiliate CWDG and Gyrok, once that is done, they will probably leave the rest of us alone.

We shouldnt be fighting one Units feuds for them. They will squash CWDG take New Caledonia and thats that.

While we push FRR and hopefully the rest of us can fix the bridges with the Mercs of CGB and CGB itself.

I have some beachfront property in Tourmaline Desert to sell you since you seem so........trusting.

#33 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:09 AM

View PostKain Thul, on 26 January 2015 - 02:51 PM, said:

I have some beachfront property in Tourmaline Desert to sell you since you seem so........trusting.

Now that we fought your battle for you. Can we please push forth into the IS...

Thank you.

Edited by Fox Kell, 27 January 2015 - 10:10 AM.

#34 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:12 AM

View PostFox Kell, on 27 January 2015 - 10:09 AM, said:

Thank you.

care to explain how?

#35 kesmai

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:19 AM

again. the map...

#36 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:25 AM

Thank you.

What is your position within your unit? You are starting to look like some sort of merc plant/shill.

In that post I quoted you seemed to honestly believe they would take New Caledonia and go away. **** that for two reasons:

New Caledonia is ours, **** anyone who would not defend it.
Do you not remember Ferris, Gustrell, et al? They will always come back no matter how much politicking/asking nicely you do. It just makes all of Clan Wolf collectively look like whipped puppies.

You seem to have some sort of beef with me all of a sudden, following me from thread to thread. If you want to continue further seek me out on our TS or take it to PMs. If your feelings are hurt because I think negotiating with enemies made us look bad as a faction and I have stated so on these forums repeatedly I make no apologies. That is my stance in this matter: talk of peace and negotiations is NOT the clan way and makes us look weak, inviting more attacks and making us the laughing stock of Community Warfare. The appropriate response to force is force.

If you want to dislike my unit that is ok too there are a huge amount of guys over here with incredibly thick skin that nothing will really ever get through. Also, while I find you to be irritating I have dropped with several guys from your unit over the past few weeks and pretty much like them all.

#37 RogueLdr

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:29 AM

Two points here.

1: Gyrok has become the "villain" because he is one of the few that speaks up (rather loudly admittedly lol) against freely giving CGB/mercs everything they ask for.
He is called a troublemaker for attempting to rally the Wolf units to standing up to aggression and to be united.
The Clan is not his to command, obviously; but he is a part of it and when everyone else is laying down or logging off, someone has to step up and say something.
Delta will gladly wear the "blackhat" if that's what it takes for us to stand united as a whole.

2: We would love nothing more then to push toward Terra, but that's rather hard when we're constantly being attacked from our flanks.

You say "who cares about those planets, they're in the back."
Let me ask you this; how many planets are "important"? just the two or three we're pushing from?

Arguably sure, that's all we need to keep pushing. But what happens when we're three worlds from Terra and everyone else decides, "yeah, we don't want Wolf to take it." and suddenly attack us?
All they have to do is take those 2-3 planets and we're instantly dropped all the way back to the Rock because we don't have anything else.

Never leave an enemy at your back.

***EDIT***
also what happens when PGI decides to magically flip that switch and add logistics. No one knows when that will be. Having only a handful of planets could be devastating when that happens.

Edited by RogueLdr, 27 January 2015 - 10:34 AM.

#38 kesmai

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:31 AM

then focus on pushing south.
Hohenems could be wolf by now.

#39 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:35 AM

Thank you.

YOU fought OUR battle?

Neg trothkin, you mean that YOU helped fight the battle for Clan Wolf...as did every other part of the clan.

There is no "I" in Clan. What benefits the Clan is best for the clan, recognition for pulling your own weight, or more, comes in the form of promotions, or honors, or awards for performance. There is no "I" only a resounding "WE".

#40 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:56 AM

View PostKain Thul, on 27 January 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:

What is your position within your unit? You are starting to look like some sort of merc plant/shill.

In that post I quoted you seemed to honestly believe they would take New Caledonia and go away. **** that for two reasons:

New Caledonia is ours, **** anyone who would not defend it.
Do you not remember Ferris, Gustrell, et al? They will always come back no matter how much politicking/asking nicely you do. It just makes all of Clan Wolf collectively look like whipped puppies.

You seem to have some sort of beef with me all of a sudden, following me from thread to thread. If you want to continue further seek me out on our TS or take it to PMs. If your feelings are hurt because I think negotiating with enemies made us look bad as a faction and I have stated so on these forums repeatedly I make no apologies. That is my stance in this matter: talk of peace and negotiations is NOT the clan way and makes us look weak, inviting more attacks and making us the laughing stock of Community Warfare. The appropriate response to force is force.

If you want to dislike my unit that is ok too there are a huge amount of guys over here with incredibly thick skin that nothing will really ever get through. Also, while I find you to be irritating I have dropped with several guys from your unit over the past few weeks and pretty much like them all.

Tl; dr

Chill bro, its just a game. Again, its only a bit of teasing. We have the chance to finally unite and push south again. Lets do it, yes?

View PostGyrok, on 27 January 2015 - 10:35 AM, said:

YOU fought OUR battle?

Neg trothkin, you mean that YOU helped fight the battle for Clan Wolf...as did every other part of the clan.

There is no "I" in Clan. What benefits the Clan is best for the clan, recognition for pulling your own weight, or more, comes in the form of promotions, or honors, or awards for performance. There is no "I" only a resounding "WE".

Oh I agree thats why we came to help, so that we could finally push South again. Do you have issues with pushing South?

View PostLily from animove, on 27 January 2015 - 10:12 AM, said:

care to explain how?

Sorry, do we not have an FRR planet to attack? Someone mentioned it was back up today?

Edited by Fox Kell, 27 January 2015 - 10:54 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users