Defender of Star League

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:23 AM

Wow, does art thou speakith only in third person when looking foolish? You practically declined when u want just a funsies duel thus not wanting to show me how honorable you really are.

also lmao at the rest. You dont know me and again you think i just represent CNC as a whole when its just one man. One man that's got you looking stupid. Quit deluding yourself brosif stalin.

ps; isnt this what we play? a game? so why not do things the games way then?

Edited by LastKhan, 06 February 2015 - 10:25 AM.

#362 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:31 AM

Noesis, are you this guy?

#363 Will HellFire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:34 AM

God, having so much fun with this!

Keep on going Clanners!

#364 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:42 AM

View PostLastKhan, on 06 February 2015 - 10:23 AM, said:

ps; isnt this what we play? a game? so why not do things the games way then?

Lets put it this way, given the current relations we have, I really hope for CNC to have their own corridor/space as part of the invading Clans in Wave 2. Then I will very much do it "the games way", hopefully with a few aligned friends to throw things into the mix in addition to the Dark Born.

I really hope you make sure you have enough kitty litter if and when this happens.

#365 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:48 AM

I would be shocked if CNC and CSV and CDS got added to the mix. The numbers we have in CW are already not enough to really support it. Adding 1 - 3 new factions seems like a "bad idea".

#366 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:52 AM

View PostNoesis, on 06 February 2015 - 10:42 AM, said:

Lets put it this way, given the current relations we have, I really hope for CNC to have their own corridor/space as part of the invading Clans in Wave 2. Then I will very much do it "the games way", hopefully with a few aligned friends to throw things into the mix in addition to the Dark Born.

I really hope you make sure you have enough kitty litter if and when this happens.

Thats fine and dandy i guess but what does that have to do with me, just me, not CNC, challenging you? For all you know im a Nova Bear wanting to call a trail. which i think our group of irregulars is far superior vs the Derp Born can ever be and we dont have to trout around a pamphlet.

wow such derp. WoW.
Many dark.

View PostAlexander Steel, on 06 February 2015 - 10:48 AM, said:

I would be shocked if CNC and CSV and CDS got added to the mix. The numbers we have in CW are already not enough to really support it. Adding 1 - 3 new factions seems like a "bad idea".

I dont think there will be anymore clan additions till the games population goes up. We are already saturated with factions currently.

#367 operatorZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 556 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:14 AM

View PostNoesis, on 05 February 2015 - 12:48 PM, said:

They are issues because you generate them.

If you insult others or generate falacies then expect them to be able to defend their position. In essence if you didn't attempt to "invalidate" others then there would be no need for the interactions. But since they do exist this is the reason for the posts. Also I don't feel a need to validate myself as I'm not the one hiding away from the truth of these issues and choosing to ignore them. I know what I stand for and have stated my intentions they have been made clear to you, so what really is there to validate after that? Please don't attempt the mind games if you fail to understand how these things relate.

The position I hold is simple. You choose to insult or generate fallacy about things on the forums I will choose to defend them. So if you want me to shut up it should be a simple logical conclusion for you to then stop insulting me or generating false perspectives. Something if anything you need to validate a reason as to why you feel you have to do this, but then this is met by a consistant message of "ignore the troll" when I do respond. You cannot insult people and then ignore them after the fact and expect to have peace from them.

Alternatively, I could just use the Clan Wolf school of thought about things and simply say, "I dont care and I will ignore you troll"?

I don't generate issues...I have never claimed there are issues. You generate imaginary issues...as most people can see and read in your posts. I just call you what you are...a troll. My position is simple...call peoples actions what they are.

And you must need validation or while else would you post all this meaningless garbage on the forums? Who else does this but somebody in desperate need of some sort of attention i.e "validation"

You want people to engage you in your arguments about "issues" you see with Clan Wolf i.e "validate" your argument.

And lastly lets not forget who came in to what forum and started this trolling...not us mind you...but you. You where the first person to start this, You not US.

The facts are there to see and most people agree you are full of BS.

Now if you have issue with me calling you out...that is distinctly YOUR problem.

#368 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:24 AM

You guys sure are not doing me any favors. I put that nutter on ignore ages ago but you guys keep quoting him!

Like any other troll that thrives on attention he will move on if everyone just ignores him. Do not give him the satisfaction of responding to his bizarre posts and stupid MS paint pictures.

#369 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:33 AM

View PostKain Thul, on 06 February 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

You guys sure are not doing me any favors. I put that nutter on ignore ages ago but you guys keep quoting him!

Like any other troll that thrives on attention he will move on if everyone just ignores him. Do not give him the satisfaction of responding to his bizarre posts and stupid MS paint pictures.

But, But, its fun watching him be derpy. I actually do agree and hope all clans sees that the Derp Born shouldnt be taken seriously. Im through with him and his jank ilk.

Edited by LastKhan, 07 February 2015 - 04:19 PM.

#370 operatorZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 556 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

View PostKain Thul, on 06 February 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

I know don't feed the trolls.....but I'm bored at work and he gives me someone to verbally filet...but I wont post again. He just says the same stuff every time anyway...he thinks the shear volume of his words can overwhelm people..guess he doesn't know that brevity is the soul of wit.

#371 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:37 AM

View PostoperatorZ, on 06 February 2015 - 11:35 AM, said:

I know don't feed the trolls.....but I'm bored at work and he gives me someone to verbally filet...but I wont post again. He just says the same stuff every time anyway...he thinks the shear volume of his words can overwhelm people..guess he doesn't know that brevity is the soul of wit.

Posting here is how I pass my boring days at work as well but damn man, some people are just not even worth it. Best to move on and respond to someone who is at least coherent.

#372 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:59 PM

Well seems the fallacies continue.

#373 Keira RAVEN McKenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 878 posts
  • LocationAuckland ...but summer has gone and the tears now flow

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:07 PM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 06 February 2015 - 10:48 AM, said:

I'd like to see access to the other clans sounds, insignia and so on but still have to then be a member of one of the big 4.

I have many dreams I know will never come true

#374 Rilenn

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:25 AM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 06 February 2015 - 10:31 AM, said:

Bwhahahahahhaha

#375 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:14 AM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 06 February 2015 - 10:31 AM, said:

Now that is really funny coming from the chap who jumped ship from CW to CSJ blaming the Clan Wolf units performance for all their problems.

Taken from this thread: http://mwomercs.com/...are-the-wolves/

Mr Steel goes on to be very critical of the CW teamwork and perfomance it seems:

That would be the clans. 3 of the top 5 factions in world's taken are clans. 2 of the top 3 are clans. The 4 worst performing factions are all IS.

In fact the ONLY clan that is doing badly in CW is Wolf. :(

The number of planets taken do not support this. At Wolf's best they had 1/2 the worlds taken of Ghost Bear. The only reason they were ever closer is because they started closer before people could take world's and that advantage ended. Wolf has always been one of the 2 worst clans, and has fallen to clearly the worst.

I just don't get where the wolf chest bumping comes from. It's not supported by any facts. :lol:

I doubt you'll have any more of a positive response than I did Ax when I brought up the same facts. Wolves started 20 yards ahead of everybody in a 100 yard race, were passed by yard 34 and claim they led for the first 1/3rd of the race. Derp.

Or that because Ghost Bear had some merc units those wins don't count... because.. well... that one still doesn't make sense to me as Mercs are most certainly part of this game. I guess because of RP reasons or something. Even though nothing about this game is pushed as an RPG.

Saddly I'll probably be flipping over to another clan here tonight when my current contract expires. I don't like Falcon or Jag lore, but CGB seems like front running. Wolf just isn't doing enough to make CW worth it. It's no fun to spend 30 minutes in the CW Matchmaker because there is only one world that the wolves are fighting on. :(

To be fair, from listening to this board you'd think the vast majority of Wolves are MIA.. to the point that PGI had to give them a "This faction needs people!" boost.

Flipped over to the SJ, and well lots of drops. The Jags fight.

So it seems the above video is likely some form of autobiographical exploration that Alexander steel needs to come to terms with whether he is in fact quick to point the finger of blame at his own team and really then a loyal team player? Jumping ship to CSJ when things get tough and blaming others then seemingly the very context of the video topic material.

For myself I'm quite happy with my own personal performance and from a number of affiliated units who also have variable business relationships with our unit. As opportunists the Dark Born are having a reasonbly profitable time atm.

#376 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:36 AM

Wow, my very own stalker. Creepy, very Creepy.... I can see why nobody likes you. Yeesh.

That said, while you're a stalker, you're a really bad one as well. I've never been part of any unit and I've been jumping around to various different factions. Partly to get the free mech bays, and partly because it's just more fun to play with all of my stuff. I didn't leave Clan Wolf because they were losing, I left when they stopped DROPPING, at all. That and I have no plan to stay with any faction until I've joined them all. In about 7 days I'll be flying Draconis Combine colors when the resistance pack comes out. It just seems right to play Kurita while driving a Panther mech. Just like I'll go Steiner when the Zues comes out.

Now what's bizzare is that most of those posts are me correcting somebody who was posting wrong information. A Member of Clan Wolf claimed something that was just not true, that during the opening rounds of the game they were taking planets faster than anybody else. That just wasn't true, and the only reason why they had a planet lead is because they started the game with way more planets than the Ghost Bears did.

Maybe you can't understand this, but facts aren't true or false based on what clan tag you have, but they have to stand on their own.

So stalk better next time!

Edited by Alexander Steel, 07 February 2015 - 11:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users