31 replies to this topic

#1 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

The FRR corridor is under heavy attack today. I noticed about 3 Bear companies are trying to reclaim a world from Smoke Jaguar. This is all fair and just, but may I recommend they instead target Hermagor? I think the ratio of forces on New Oslo is about 1:1, so Rasalhague must be fighting at full strength to attack New Oslo and defend Last Frontier.

I believe that a swift attack now on Hermagor will send Rasalhague Resistance into a panic, and many attackers of New Oslo will abandon their assault to defend one of their last bastions of defense between us and their capital. I beseech CGB units to consider this request, less than two hours remain in the European window and we may lose New Oslo at this rate!

#2 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:32 PM

It would seem that once again your GCGB unit is looking for easy, undefended wins on a CSJ planet instead of assisting in the securing of Inner Sphere objectives. I would recommend you get a hold of this unit. They are currently sending nearly 5 stars worth of mechs to the planet.

#3 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:36 PM

View PostQueenBlade, on 26 January 2015 - 12:32 PM, said:

It would seem that once again your GCGB unit is looking for easy, undefended wins on a CSJ planet instead of assisting in the securing of Inner Sphere objectives. I would recommend you get a hold of this unit. They are currently sending nearly 5 stars worth of mechs to the planet.

Freaking unbelievable. We've lost New Oslo thanks to this unit. Did you catch their tag?

#4 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:44 PM

Dang that wrong turn at Albuquerque!

#5 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:46 PM

View PostRepasy, on 26 January 2015 - 12:36 PM, said:

Freaking unbelievable. We've lost New Oslo thanks to this unit. Did you catch their tag?

Their tag is GCGB

#6 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:50 PM

View PostQueenBlade, on 26 January 2015 - 12:46 PM, said:

Their tag is GCGB

Srsly?!? Well, thx for the intel, I'll forward this to their command and see what they were thinking...

#7 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:04 PM

View PostRepasy, on 26 January 2015 - 12:50 PM, said:

Srsly?!? Well, thx for the intel, I'll forward this to their command and see what they were thinking...

I believe the Bears are smelling Salmon everywhere

#8 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:06 PM

View PostQueenBlade, on 26 January 2015 - 12:32 PM, said:

you mean everywhere, rename for clan ghost betrayers, cuz thats what they start to look like.

Edited by Lily from animove, 26 January 2015 - 01:06 PM.

#9 Ladehemmung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:06 PM

View PostRepasy, on 26 January 2015 - 12:50 PM, said:

Hermagor was taken by QQ from us, GCGB. We bring us back what is ours. We took for example Alshain, the homeworld of our dominium. So don't blame us. Blame those dezgra jaguars that took a world from us.

View PostLily from animove, on 26 January 2015 - 01:06 PM, said:

you mean everywhere, rename for clan ghost betrayers, cuz thats what they start to look like.

Pup, I think Clan Wolf should care of his own needs...

Edited by Ladehemmung, 26 January 2015 - 01:08 PM.

#10 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:13 PM

View PostLadehemmung, on 26 January 2015 - 01:06 PM, said:

Hermagor was taken by QQ from us, GCGB. We bring us back what is ours. We took for example Alshain, the homeworld of our dominium. So don't blame us. Blame those dezgra jaguars that took a world from us.

This does nto seem to be a CW or CSJ thing, it seems to be common that CGB more than enough does act like this and so its now a global issue(or an intergalactical). Don't try to silvence the truth

and yes CW does.

Posted Image.

so watch your steps ghost betrayers, constantly upsetting your neighbors may suddenly decrease the size of your litte ice floe.

because all the time you steal worlds form others after having soem deals of ceasfire, its all fine and fair, but when someone takes that back, its not fine.

Edited by Lily from animove, 26 January 2015 - 01:16 PM.

#11 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:28 PM

View PostLadehemmung, on 26 January 2015 - 01:06 PM, said:

If you don't mind me expressing my opinion... We actually failed to gain any ground whatsoever. I look at the map and I see 2 failed assaults and two failed defensives. I may be a pug, but even I recognize that the straight-line common sense response would have been to support a defense. Not only did you not succeed at reclaiming territory from Smoke Jaguar (which IMO is not the right thing to do, CSJ can help mop up the last couple of FRR planets in that region!), you failed to come to the aid of New Oslo, a system that we have traded back and forth with FRR too many times to count. While you guys were playing with the Jags, us pugs had to rely on support from all other clans. There were a minority of Ghost Bears in every single drop I participated in on New Oslo.

You wanna talk dezgra? Your unit deliberately decided to harass another clan instead of protect the interests of Clan Ghost Bear. Your actions single handedly botched CSJ's efforts to gain territory this ceasefire. Your attack on CSJ failed. Your dismissal of New Oslo caused our defensive to fail when we were in dire need of support. I don't know if you were following orders or not, but in either case clearly you do not have the interests of Ghost Bear in mind. If you guys wanna save face, try getting a bit more organized next time.

#12 bobF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:17 PM

Calm down, there's salmon everywhere, thrilling PvP, and the approaching NA primetime. The Bears got this.

#13 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:23 PM

View PostRepasy, on 26 January 2015 - 01:28 PM, said:

If you don't mind me expressing my opinion...

Quoted for truth. Seyla, trothkin, seyla!

View PostbobF, on 26 January 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

Calm down, there's salmon everywhere, thrilling PvP, and the approaching NA primetime. The Bears got this.

Oh well, it depends on your goals. Considering all your failed operations, i guess a number of Bears may be unhappy.. While others, like you, are happy.

And well.. I also guess you do not mind if we take back our planets, quineg?

But what if we take your salmon as well? :ph34r:

I hear it is pretty good..

Edited by CyclonerM, 26 January 2015 - 02:25 PM.

#14 Volkodav

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,361 posts
  • LocationЯрославль. RDL.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:25 PM

If you don't mind me expressing my opinion... We actually failed to gain any ground whatsoever. I look at the map and I see 2 failed assaults and two failed defensives. I may be a pug, but even I recognize that the straight-line common sense response would have been to support a defense. Not only did you not succeed at reclaiming territory from Smoke Jaguar (which IMO is not the right thing to do, CSJ can help mop up the last couple of FRR planets in that region!), you failed to come to the aid of New Oslo, a system that we have traded back and forth with FRR too many times to count. While you guys were playing with the Jags, us pugs had to rely on support from all other clans. There were a minority of Ghost Bears in every single drop I participated in on New Oslo.

You wanna talk dezgra? Your unit deliberately decided to harass another clan instead of protect the interests of Clan Ghost Bear. Your actions single handedly botched CSJ's efforts to gain territory this ceasefire. Your attack on CSJ failed. Your dismissal of New Oslo caused our defensive to fail when we were in dire need of support. I don't know if you were following orders or not, but in either case clearly you do not have the interests of Ghost Bear in mind. If you guys wanna save face, try getting a bit more organized next time.

This !!!

#15 Volkodav

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,361 posts
  • LocationЯрославль. RDL.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:30 PM

When the New Oslo was lost to you, a lot of FRR units came and helped protect the Last Frontier. Neither goal was not achieved for both clans.

If we do not act together all the loose (

stupid / 1 vs 1 any GCGB !

Edited by Volkodav, 26 January 2015 - 03:31 PM.

#16 Vlad Ward

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:25 PM

They tried pulling the same thing last week on Luzerne and promptly got rolled over by 228 and the Russian CSJ units. It sparked a bit of "DEZGRA!" and "THIS IS WAR!" over at the CSJ forums since we dared to defend against their random attacks.

#17 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:15 PM

Don't you all see? This is all part of the Merc Conspiracy! And it's working! The Merc's control everything!

Good work Merc's. Let's meet at the secret location tonight and share our stories of undermining and ruining CW for everyone by...playing the game. No one expected this! :ph34r:

#18 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:15 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 26 January 2015 - 04:15 PM, said:

Don't you all see? This is all part of the Merc Conspiracy! And it's working! The Merc's control everything!

Good work Merc's. Let's meet at the secret location tonight and share our stories of undermining and ruining CW for everyone by...playing the game. No one expected this! :ph34r:

Yea yea yea, so you're playing the game. Nobody's ever used that card before. And that's totally fine! This is a game everybody wants to enjoy. You're more than welcome to play the game however you want.

What we're trying to say is that you guys suck at the game.

Sure, you may be good at drops, but currently your objectives are so undefined that you just keep going after the most random drops, wherever they may be, for the sake of C-bills and XP. So you guys aren't actually playing community warfare... you guys are playing public drop in community warfare.

Having alliances/treaties with factions makes sense! They watch your back, you watch theirs, and everybody wins. Why would you guys want to ruin this? Having faction alliances makes you STRONGER in community warfare. No, I wouldn't think you guys would mess with that advantage if you were aware of it. But like I said, you guys aren't really playing community warfare. If you guys were, you would be more concerned with claiming territory AND holding onto that territory than JUST WINNING DROPS.

#19 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:31 PM

View PostRepasy, on 26 January 2015 - 05:15 PM, said:

Yea yea yea, so you're playing the game. Nobody's ever used that card before. And that's totally fine! This is a game everybody wants to enjoy. You're more than welcome to play the game however you want.

What we're trying to say is that you guys suck at the game.

Sure, you may be good at drops, but currently your objectives are so undefined that you just keep going after the most random drops, wherever they may be, for the sake of C-bills and XP. So you guys aren't actually playing community warfare... you guys are playing public drop in community warfare.

Having alliances/treaties with factions makes sense! They watch your back, you watch theirs, and everybody wins. Why would you guys want to ruin this? Having faction alliances makes you STRONGER in community warfare. No, I wouldn't think you guys would mess with that advantage if you were aware of it. But like I said, you guys aren't really playing community warfare. If you guys were, you would be more concerned with claiming territory AND holding onto that territory than JUST WINNING DROPS.

Technically that is the Merc objective, to chase the c-bill wherever it may be earned (I am not defending this way of playing, I am merely stating a fact).

#20 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:37 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 26 January 2015 - 05:31 PM, said:

Technically that is the Merc objective, to chase the c-bill wherever it may be earned (I am not defending this way of playing, I am merely stating a fact).

That's fine I guess. Like I said it's all a game and they can play how they want. And at the end of Operation Revival they'll have all the C-bills and XP to show for it, but none of the glory. No different than public drop.

Edited by Repasy, 26 January 2015 - 05:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users