Requirk The Arrow?

44 replies to this topic

#41 Punk Oblivion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 352 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:14 PM

Also in regards to the BJ-Arrow, if the LL/LPL test continue, you will be able to put on just 3 LPL's with an XL225+2JJ's, or 3 LPL's with a STD 200 and go without the machine guns all together, THAT will be a good build too!

#42 N a p e s

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:01 PM

Restarted leveling this mech tonight with a dual Large pulse laser build. Been a blast so far!

Edit: Despite a really crappy streak of games last night I was having tons of fun in the Arrow. The quirks for extra range on the MGs has been a nice surprise but really the Large pulse quirks are what makes this mech great. Range, heat and duration buffs allow a pair of LPLas to be wickedly effective. ST structure bonuses are also very welcome.

Good job on this one PGI.

Edited by PowerOfNapes, 19 February 2015 - 12:26 PM.

#43 Voq

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:41 PM

I'm amused that metamechs downgraded the Arrow now, as I've been having so much fun with the new quirks.

The machine gun range seems like it wouldn't amount to much, but I've actually found blowing off components from decent range a lot easier. It's lots of fun to watch a mech disintegrate.

#44 Win Ott

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Serpent
  • The Serpent
  • 153 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Southern Reach

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:42 AM

I'm glad the Arrow is getting some attention again as it has always been a favorite of mine. Now.. could we get the 6xMG sound effects to sound as scary as the Clanner MG's? That would be awesome! :)

#45 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:01 AM

The arrow has seen the quirk change and is now viable again, sorta. It's still very much a late game mech and can't do much early on as the face time needed will just see it fall apart in no time.

I had much success with mine last night though. Waited till late game and literally mopped up.
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...005dd11a402ef38

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by mad kat, 26 February 2015 - 02:06 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users