What Have You Become?

45 replies to this topic

#41 Budor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:29 PM

The dishonorable bloke might have been me. I killed a cent on your spawn, and i remember you asking for zellbringen the whole time but noone seemed interested.

Edited by Budor, 31 January 2015 - 12:32 PM.

#42 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:09 PM

View PostCaleb Brightmore, on 31 January 2015 - 02:44 AM, said:

Entered a CW match vs the Ghostbears.

Declared I was a former GB and understood and requested zellbrigen piloting an ember.

Request ignored.

Made request again piloting a CN9-D.

Was met with insults and a sniper headshot for my troubles while powered down in spawn typing followed by "easy".

When asked are you clan for tech or honor?

Answer given was for tech.

I wont name and shame but the honorable lore name you use was dishonored by your actions.

Perhaps one day the Ghostbear honor will be restored in my eyes, maybe when we get Solaris?

Oh how thou hast fallen.

With respect for those who understand my tears and why I left.

-Mechwarrior Caleb Birightmore-

EDIT: Please read ALL of the comments before responding, so as to understand my intent. Thanks :D

Caleb, your declaration for zellbrigen is still one of my favorite early CW matches. Keep adding fun to the fun sauce!

#43 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:14 PM

View PostNoesis, on 31 January 2015 - 06:06 AM, said:

Posted Image

#SeraphimBoredStupid

LOL.. .that's funny. Allow me to reciprocate.

Posted Image

#44 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:26 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 31 January 2015 - 05:01 AM, said:

But this is what i would expect from them..

I have an idea about which could this unit be.. But if you do not want to name it, fine. You know where the dishonor lies.

At the start of the invasion, Clan forces sent batchalls to the IS forces; they were ignored (because they did not even knew what it meant) or taken advantage of. So, when a IS pilot asks for a honor duel, i do not see why it should be refused. A Clan warrior should be eager to test his skills against an IS pilot.. I would find it even more interesting if he was a former Clansman..

If you see me in the field with a 12 men, you can always challenge me. Be sure i will accept and ask my Clan mates to let us fight.

A very good point to be honest. Reminds me of Dave Chappelle's comedy skit about dressing like a cop or prostitute.

#45 ALKALIN3

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 246 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:22 PM

View PostKjudoon, on 31 January 2015 - 01:14 PM, said:

LOL.. .that's funny. Allow me to reciprocate.

Posted Image

I love munchkin

#46 Caleb Brightmore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 196 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 31 January 2015 - 09:47 PM

View PostBudor, on 31 January 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

The dishonorable bloke might have been me. I killed a cent on your spawn, and i remember you asking for zellbringen the whole time but noone seemed interested.

Perhaps,

No worries maybe one day we can duel maybe not.

Nice shot though. as I was odd angled at the time and headshots from an angle aren't exactly easy peasey with hitboxes being what they are and such.

If so you can always find me in game, less so here, unless it's a ceasefire or I need a laugh during my breakfast.

Happy Hunting :D

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users