22 replies to this topic

#21 Idealsuspect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 09:02 AM

I haven't tweeter so i can't check it out i think...but the fact

My last match recorded : 318102334679640771 1 6 563 3 167 Posted Image 2015-01-31 23:54:30

23:54:30 but in GMT time ...

I played more and more game after this one cause i know ( or obviously hope ) PGI will fix it ...

Maybe they need more time i understand of course but well we should have some infos about this from PGI.. we are in a forum.. open a topic, say hello and whats going on about this ... stuff like that i mean :)

And anyway thank for this event !!

#22 Nickredace

• PipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 39 posts
  • LocationIn my Direwolf...

Posted 01 February 2015 - 10:02 AM

View PostIronwithin, on 31 January 2015 - 08:20 PM, said:

This is a free2play title, you are not entitled to anything you didn't pay for. Free stuff they give you is just that, free stuff they give you. They don't have to.

I am curious to know where the f-up happend, though ... was it the event description that should have said GMT instead of PST or was it the code that should have run on PST instead of GMT ? We'll probably never know...

Thats not entirely true, lying to the public and saying that they are giving away something of value (MC is worth money) and either breaking that agreement or just not giving it away is still considered fraud.

View PostY2kHippy, on 31 January 2015 - 06:31 PM, said:

The promotional event which you stated was from Jan 27 12pm (PST) to Jan 31 11:59:59 (PST) did not run for the stated time you have advertised. Now I know you will claim the laws in your country as good enough. But I my country this is illegal. A promotion, sales or even just advertisement MUST adhere to the stated conditions and terms stated in its promotional material. Now I can keep playing for the next 6 hours to get the last few games required to then purchase a Mech-Bay and then have your company say no we stopped recording or etc. Or you can bite the bullet as a company and do the right thing by your community and award 2 Mech-Bays or 600 MC to any registered member that logged into play this event or that logged in during the last 6 hours of the event that you have illegally stopped early. It may have been a simple mistake on your part, but you need to understand that the mistake was made and payment in recompense should be made due to it. Say for example your servers go down for a few days and as the game is locked onto your servers the community should be repaid for the loss. It is the same thing here due to the fault in who ever it was that posted the competition, coded the competition, over saw the running of the event.

Starts:TUESDAY JANUARY 27 12:00:00 PM (PST)

Ends:SATURDAY JANUARY 31 11:59:59 PM (PST)

#23 Idealsuspect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 10:31 PM

THANK YOU for fix it PGI !!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users