22 replies to this topic

#21 Hurrey

• PipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 29 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:57 PM

Is there an ETA for this fix yet? If we could have some kind of timescale for this repair that would be great. The latency from the UK has been less than stellar before this outage was reported. Now it's shocking.

#22 Tsuki Ookami vas Mugunghwa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:35 AM

View PostHurrey, on 03 February 2015 - 02:57 PM, said:

Is there an ETA for this fix yet? If we could have some kind of timescale for this repair that would be great. The latency from the UK has been less than stellar before this outage was reported. Now it's shocking.

i doubt we will hear a thing about any time soon. that's not supposed to go against PGI, don't get me wrong.

but the fibre cables are owned by the communication company (who is it anyway? AT&T?). and those kind companies are not very good at communicating stuff. figure that.
if it's still broken they are like "don't call us, we are working on it." and once they repaired it they go "why are still calling us, why fixed it already!"
being a company like PGI won't make a difference on this.

so even PGI will most likely only realize it's repaired once we give them feedback here.

then they do a trace-route to check the package loss cross the Atlantic. and once that's back to normal they will make an official reply.

Edited by Tsuki Ookami vas Mugunghwa, 04 February 2015 - 10:36 AM.

#23 SubXulu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 196 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:42 PM

My latency is suffering a lot from this, i used to be 90-100 ping , now i yoyo from 140 - 200 :|

13 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users