Any Active Eu Units Recruiting?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Reubot

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:31 PM

Hi!

I returned to MWO a month or so ago, and just got my first taste of CW playing with -MS- a couple of weeks, but that only lasted until the archer patch, and apparently they decided to go IS. The problem is, I only have a clanner drop deck (4x HBR almost fully geared, only missing a module or two.)

So I'm wondering if there's an active, preferably EU time zone clan unit willing to take me in? I'm a rather decent pilot, and I'm interested in improving my game; I'm a quick learner.

So, any takers? Posted Image

Edited by Reubot, 16 March 2016 - 01:32 PM.

#2 MechWarrior4023212

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 367 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:40 PM

SWOL plays US and EU nightly for FW drops and general pubs. We also do training days and have own TS and web site.

#3 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:57 PM

Clan Ghost Bear International has a sizeable EU cluster. Hit us up at www.ghost-bear-command.com.

#4 Yozzman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:14 AM

View PostReubot, on 16 March 2016 - 01:31 PM, said:

Hi!

I returned to MWO a month or so ago, and just got my first taste of CW playing with -MS- a couple of weeks, but that only lasted until the archer patch, and apparently they decided to go IS. The problem is, I only have a clanner drop deck (4x HBR almost fully geared, only missing a module or two.)

So I'm wondering if there's an active, preferably EU time zone clan unit willing to take me in? I'm a rather decent pilot, and I'm interested in improving my game; I'm a quick learner.

So, any takers? Posted Image

Create a IS dropdeck? Posted Image

#5 Reubot

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:34 AM

I tried dropping with trial mechs, but lets just say that it was a less than pleasant experience Posted Image

Thanks guys for the suggestions; I'll check out your sites and maybe bother you on TS some time soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users