Recruiting Snow Ravens

36 replies to this topic

#21 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:19 PM

Join Repasy and his unit. He is an awesome leader who can lead through greatness.

#22 Keira RAVEN McKenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 878 posts
  • LocationAuckland ...but summer has gone and the tears now flow

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:27 AM

Which warship would you like to see?

#23 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:30 AM

View PostKeira RAVEN McKenna, on 13 March 2015 - 12:27 AM, said:

Which warship would you like to see?

:D It's gotta be the Conqueror-class Ark Royal. Cutting edge naval armor + Barracuda Missiles + entire cluster of Aerofighters = TOTAL AEROSPACE SUPERIORITAAAY! muahaha!

#24 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:27 PM

Posted Image

Battle of Tukayyid is going great! Recruitment thread... not so great! :D

Come on Snow Ravens, I know you can hear me! By any chance are there other Snow Raven units alive that I don't know of. Even if you don't want to join up with me, I'd enjoy hearing back from some CSR blood brothers. So, feel free to pop in and say hi! We can chat about random stuff. <3

Great job @ Tukayyid Wolves! I promise to reward ya guys big time for your hard work so far. Hope you didn't miss my earlier post in the Wolf forums. (wink wink! nudge nudge!)

Shoutout to CyclonerM, Will9761, Kiera RAVEN McKenna, Gyrok, Kain Thul, and Mordin Ashe for kind support! New folks, if ya haven't checked them out yet, they're all highly skilled pilots and part of well-established units. +1 Recommend!

#25 Verdic Mckenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 454 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEastern PA - USA

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:36 PM

As a former Khan of Clan Snow Raven from the Grand Council Ladder League I wish your recruitment effort the best of luck. I am now a proud Ghost Bear - adopted and grateful to be a part of the Den. However, I will always be willing to help a Raven in need. Because a Raven in need is a friend indeed. ;D

Edited by Verdic Mckenna, 25 April 2015 - 09:36 PM.

#26 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:58 AM

View PostVerdic Mckenna, on 25 April 2015 - 09:36 PM, said:

As a former Khan of Clan Snow Raven from the Grand Council Ladder League I wish your recruitment effort the best of luck. I am now a proud Ghost Bear - adopted and grateful to be a part of the Den. However, I will always be willing to help a Raven in need. Because a Raven in need is a friend indeed. ;D

Great to hear from another McKenna, a former Khan no less! I dream of the day when more of us Snow Ravens can flock together to pursue our own interests in the Inner Sphere, as our own faction. But I am glad to see you were able to fall in with one of our most trusted allies! :)

#27 Keira RAVEN McKenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 878 posts
  • LocationAuckland ...but summer has gone and the tears now flow

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:38 AM

Love the unkindness logo! My team has faded to the winds so I'm going to fly alone

Edited by Keira RAVEN McKenna, 28 April 2015 - 02:40 AM.

#28 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:54 AM

Repasy, you should make yourself a Khan of Clan Snow Raven. I don't see anyone here to oppose you and it looks like you have a pretty good Snow Raven placeholder so far.

#29 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:33 AM

View PostWill9761, on 28 April 2015 - 07:54 AM, said:

Repasy, you should make yourself a Khan of Clan Snow Raven. I don't see anyone here to oppose you and it looks like you have a pretty good Snow Raven placeholder so far.

I may consider it. I'm not sure if I'd bother becoming the Khan of a pilotless faction, but perhaps I can give recruitment another shot, later in June.

#30 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:22 AM

View PostRepasy, on 28 April 2015 - 08:33 AM, said:

I may consider it. I'm not sure if I'd bother becoming the Khan of a pilotless faction, but perhaps I can give recruitment another shot, later in June.

Maybe not Khan, but you can be a Star Commander first :P

#31 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:21 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 28 April 2015 - 10:22 AM, said:

Maybe not Khan, but you can be a Star Commander first :P

Yep it is best to advance normally imo when starting a unit. Started the group as the 72nd Assault Trinary in MechWarrior Living Legends. Bumped it after we passed 15 to cluster. Grew to about 25 and mwo was announced and we became Beta Galaxy while allies from Astral Dominion league that became active from MW4 formed Alpha. Now we are CGBI and the aspect of starting as a Trinary and growing with strength really gives it some wonderful feel and memories. I would suggest starting as a cluster. Or even a Keshik as a couple other units have done.

#32 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:10 PM

Official anthem of RCL! ^ ^

#ripORIGA </3

#33 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:17 PM

I've decided to give recruitment a fresh start! If you're a hardcore Snow Raven at heart, or you're a new player looking for a fresh view on strategic combat, send me a message! And don't forget to check out the original post for a bit of info on what this unit is all about!

EDIT:

For interested people with questions about timezone, I encourage players from any timezone. I'll add a roster to the original post as people join up, including their timezone and preferred login times. Thanks for input KerinChei!

Edited by Repasy, 11 November 2015 - 12:25 PM.

#34 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:11 PM

I'd like to again extend a friendly invitation to all new players looking to join a unit. I've been attempting to start a unit for a year now (unfortunately to no avail, yet). I have not given up hope! I am still here looking for applicants.

I'm also available frequently to train new players in groups & 1v1. Even if you're not interested in joining a unit yet, feel free to send me a message on the forums or in-game. Thanks! : )

#35 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:25 PM

It is my pleasure to introduce Star Commander FatalBrony Spirit of Chaos to the unit. Welcome!

EDIT:
Also updated op with important information regarding unit voice comms.

Edited by Repasy, 18 March 2016 - 12:58 PM.

#36 Spirit of Chaos

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:22 AM

Good to be a part of the unit!

#37 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:46 PM

This update is a bit late, but here's introducing the latest additions to the flock!

Alpha Lance:

|:| Star Commander AlphaKale

|.| Warrior GabrielSun

|.| Warrior LordBacon

Posted Image Welcome to RCL guys.

EDIT:

Our contract with Ghost Bear is about to expire. Are you guys satisfied with extending our current contract, or would you like to swap to another faction? Feel free to let me know! Here's a brief rundown of current events in the IS:
  • It seems like the Federated Suns and Free World's League have had a ceasefire since Mar 10 (Capellan Confederation included). They've joined ranks to fight off invaders from bordering Great Houses and the Clan frontlines.
  • The Lyran Commonwealth and Free Rasalhague Republic have been making steady gains, recapturing worlds from Clans Wolf and Ghost Bear. CGB already has considerable holdings, so it might be time to help out the Wolves.
  • Clan Jade Falcon activity has been low for several weeks. I would love to help them out, but the size of our unit being what it is currently, it is probable we would see no action on this front until they can rally more support.
  • Clan Smoke Jaguar recently had influence over Terra, but have been pushed back in recent days to Skye Province. We could join up with them to help push back to Terra. An alternative would be to join the momentum and support one of the Great Houses.

Edited by Repasy, 20 March 2016 - 11:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users