Armor: Unknown Ferro-Lamellor
Armament:
12 (CL) Streak LRM-5s
2 (CL) Small Pulse Lasers
Manufacturer: Unknown
Primary Factory: Unknown
Communications System: Unknown
Targeting and Tracking System: Unknown

================================================================================
Equipment Type Rating Mass
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internal Structure: Endo-Steel 130 points 4.50
Internal Locations: 2 LT, 1 RT, 3 LA, 1 RA
Engine: Fusion Engine 255 13.00
Walking MP: 3
Running MP: 5
Jumping MP: 5 Improved
Jump Jet Locations: 1 CT, 1 LT, 1 RT, 1 LL, 1 RL 10.00
Heat Sinks: (CL) Double Heat Sink 11(22) 1.00
Heat Sink Locations: 1 RT
Gyro: Standard 3.00
Cockpit: Standard 3.00
Actuators: L: SH+UA R: SH+UA
Armor: Ferro-Lamellor AV - 259 18.50
Armor Locations: 1 HD, 4 LT, 3 RT, 1 LA, 3 RA

Internal Armor
Structure Factor
Head 3 9
Center Torso 27 41
Center Torso (rear) 11
L/R Torso 18 27
L/R Torso (rear) 9
L/R Arm 14 28
L/R Leg 18 35

================================================================================
Equipment Location Heat Critical Mass
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 (CL) Streak LRM-5s RT 6 3 6.00
(CL) Small Pulse Laser RT 2 1 1.00
3 (CL) Streak LRM-5s LT 6 3 6.00
(CL) Small Pulse Laser LT 2 1 1.00
3 (CL) Streak LRM-5s RA 6 3 6.00
3 (CL) Streak LRM-5s LA 6 3 6.00
@Streak LRM-5 (72) RA - 3 3.00
@Streak LRM-5 (72) LA - 3 3.00
Free Critical Slots: 0

BattleForce Statistics
MV S (+0) M (+2) L (+4) E (+6) Wt. Ov Armor: 10 Points: 29
3/5j 6 6 5 0 4 1 Structure: 7
Special Abilities: SRCH, ES, SEAL, SOA

Anticipating criticisms:

-Too expensive

-Will lose to a Starslayer

-Some sort of vehicle can do it better

-OMG I'd switch one of those small pulse lasers for an ER Medium, only an idiot would not have done that. WTF HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?!

-TOO MUCH AMMO. YOU IDIOT, U R USING STREAKS WTF SO MUCH AMMO!

-omg mixed tech!!!!! He actually used Mixed Tech w/o using any Inner Sphere tech omfgwtfbbqqffsrsrly/facepalm!!!!!! -head explodes-

-You MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS!! IDIOT YOU FORGOT TO CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS wow!!!

Edited by PaintedWolf, 07 February 2015 - 09:07 AM.

#2 TheSilken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:08 AM

Super? Nah man my 100 ton Smoke Jag totem mech would eat 2 of these things alive

#3 PaintedWolf

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:22 AM

Well my 64.5 ton Mech can counter it even better, for way less c-bills and less BV:

Jaguar Counter-Not Specifically made to counter Hellwolf 2 at all

Mass: 65 tons
Tech Base: Clan
Chassis Config: Biped
Rules Level: Experimental Tech
Era: Dark Ages
Tech Rating/Era Availability: F/X-X-F
Production Year: 3132
Cost: 7,788,000 C-Bills
Battle Value: 2,314

Chassis: Unknown Endo-Steel
Power Plant: Unknown 195 Fusion Engine
Walking Speed: 32.4 km/h
Maximum Speed: 54.0 km/h
Jump Jets: None
Jump Capacity: 0 meters
Armor: Unknown Ferro-Lamellor
Armament:
2 Streak LRM-20s
7 Anti-Missile Systems

Internal Structure: Endo-Steel 104 points 3.50
Internal Locations: 3 LT, 4 RT
Engine: Fusion Engine 195 8.00
Walking MP: 3
Running MP: 5
Jumping MP: 0
Heat Sinks: Double Heat Sink 10(20) 0.00
Heat Sink Locations: 1 LT, 1 RT, 1 LL
Gyro: Standard 2.00
Cockpit: Standard 3.00
Armor: Ferro-Lamellor AV - 211 15.50
Armor Locations: 1 CT, 5 LT, 4 RT, 2 RL
CASE Locations: LA, RA 0.00

Internal Armor
Structure Factor
Head 3 9
Center Torso 21 32
Center Torso (rear) 10
L/R Torso 15 23
L/R Torso (rear) 7
L/R Arm 10 20
L/R Leg 15 30

Anti-Missile System HD 1 1 0.50
Anti-Missile System CT 1 1 0.50
2 Anti-Missile Systems RT 2 2 1.00
2 Anti-Missile Systems LT 2 2 1.00
Streak LRM-20 RA 6 5 10.00
Streak LRM-20 LA 6 5 10.00
Anti-Missile System LA 1 1 0.50
@Anti-Missile System (72) RA - 3 3.00
@Streak LRM-20 (12) RA - 2 2.00
@Anti-Missile System (48) LA - 2 2.00
@Streak LRM-20 (12) LA - 2 2.00

BattleForce Statistics
MV S (+0) M (+2) L (+4) E (+6) Wt. Ov Armor: 8 Points: 23
3 4 4 4 0 3 0 Structure: 5
Special Abilities: AMS, CASE, SRCH, ES, SEAL, SOA

BTW it looks almost exactly like a giant urban mech, with no AC and LRMs and lots and lots of AMS. Like an Urban-Mech with Catapult ears.

You see that wolf! You didn't expect any of that did you! You see what happens! I made that mech like 10 years ago!

Wait, next up, the criticism will be that I have a big ego. Nevermind people with bigger egos tend to be more moralistic, and people with smaller egos tend to be more sociopathic:

http://blogs.scienti...s-and-villains/

First, let’s be clear on what I mean by "ego", and why it’s relevant in discussions of personality and emotional stability. The ego is basically your sense of self. It is your identity, your self-concept, your reality check. Ego strength is "a person’s capacity to maintain his/her own identity despite psychological pain, distress, turmoil and conflict between internal forces as well as the demands of reality." [2] So the ego is pretty much the glue that holds you together, and ego strength is what you need in order to maintain emotional stability.

Strong ego = good; this means you can roll with things as they come—you handle stress well, you are confident in your abilities, and even major disappointments don’t fracture your self-identity or make you question your value as a person, at least not permanently. Fragile ego = not so good; experiencing stressful situations, disappointments, or even mild criticism causes your whole world to fall apart, destroying your self esteem.

While the expression (or lack) of empathy is seen as the defining feature that separates the X-Altruist from the Sociopath, there are other underlying traits that majorly affect the ability, willingness, or tendency to express empathy, and these are markedly different in X-Altruists as compared to Sociopaths. These are: the ability to engage in Flexible Detachment from emotion or stress, and possessing high Ego Resilience. Flexible Detachment enables the X-Altruist to buffer their ego from intense emotional damage during times of crisis, and high Ego Resilience helps them repair and rebound quickly in the event damage does occur.
The Sociopath lacks these two superpowers, which makes all the difference in the world when you are making a distinction between those who strive for the promotion of good or evil, or their ability to do so effectively.

I'm not going to say I am some sort of x-altruist (because I am not) and my opponents are sociopaths (I hope not) but I do wonder about the motivations of someone who wants everyone in society to have a weak/small ego.

I mean when my ego is threatened I just roll with it and try to improve. I don't go around trying to crush other people's egos to make myself feel better, but then again, that's because I feel like I actually achieve something. I don't know about others. Maybe they know what damage they are doing, maybe they just aren't too bright.

BTW so as not to derail this thread, I have made another specifically on the relation of egoism to morality: http://mwomercs.com/...32#entry4173532

Edited by PaintedWolf, 07 February 2015 - 09:11 AM.

#4 RedDragon

• 1,942 posts
  • LocationKurpfalz, Germany

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:34 AM

View PostPaintedWolf, on 07 February 2015 - 08:22 AM, said:

I mean when my ego is threatened I just roll with it and try to improve.

*scratches head*
Weren't you that guy who totally ignored every single bit of constructive criticism while being totally defensive and feeling personally injured every time someone questioned your superior mech-building prowess?
Well, guess that must have been that other PaintedWolf then, never mind.

#5 Nathan Foxbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:35 PM

Looks like you slapped ferro-lamellor on a Behemoth and then shaved 15 tons off of it. It would get mauled pretty badly in a duel with a Hellstar. Granted in an open field fight it is a pretty annoying fire-support 'Mech using its endurance and ability to "LURM ALL THE THINGS!" Which in and of itself it a bit counter to standard Clan trial practices for such things. The 12 to hit rolls is nice if you have bad modifiers because it increases the odds of doing at least some damage. But with Ferro-Lamellor you must be expecting to fight against lots of re-engineered lasers, tandem-charge warheads, and AP toting ACs.

#6 PaintedWolf

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:23 PM

View PostNathan Foxbane, on 07 February 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

Looks like you slapped ferro-lamellor on a Behemoth and then shaved 15 tons off of it. It would get mauled pretty badly in a duel with a Hellstar. Granted in an open field fight it is a pretty annoying fire-support 'Mech using its endurance and ability to "LURM ALL THE THINGS!" Which in and of itself it a bit counter to standard Clan trial practices for such things. The 12 to hit rolls is nice if you have bad modifiers because it increases the odds of doing at least some damage. But with Ferro-Lamellor you must be expecting to fight against lots of re-engineered lasers, tandem-charge warheads, and AP toting ACs.

I don't know, it can jump at 5 hexes to the heckstar's 4 movement, and it can fire with low hit chances. Remember, the Hellstar has to worry about heat. The Hellwolf 2 does not have to worry about heat or ammo. Granted, it could be a toss up, but a smart pilot using hit and run could wear the Hellstar down in all probability. That means if we are rolling 10s, 11s and 12s, I can fire with impunity whereas my opponent has to consider his heat gauge.

And it costs a lot less. About half as much. However, I do not ascribe to the c-bill/BV dogma other players do. Technically there are no actual rules for these in relation to numbers, and even Great Houses only have so many Jump Ships, Drop Ships and always worry about logistics, to the point where MRMs became economically viable within fiction, despite saving only thousands per round vs millions spent on Mechs and Ships. Until the new Interstellar Ops arrives, and maybe even then after that, we may never know how real economies play in Battletech. I will note they do use XXL Mechs in the dark ages, the Mad Cat Mark 4 uses a 375 XXL Engine for example. It costs over 68 million c-bills. Why that is cost effective, but my Lancea and other designs are not I have no idea.

Keep in mind the concept of Battle Value evolved from the idea of Combat Value which evolved from Resource Points. One Resource Point equated to 1,000 Combat Value. A Light Factory made something like 1,000 a month, a medium 2,000, a heavy 3,000 (I could be wrong on some details. ) C-Bills were a different measure then industrial production (likely due to Soviet influence over intellectual thought back in the 80s. )

Suddenly Battle Value was switched to an abstract measure of "fairness", while the formulas remained pretty similar. This is why I am kind of skeptical of it today.

Also keep in mind the Ferro-Lamellor, while less effective against PPCs then other weapons, would help.

I wouldn't say the victory of the Hellstar was by any means certain, though it would be a darned scary opponent. I would say this Mech is cheaper, in Battle Value and C-Bills. I myself do not consider those necessarily important (within reason, a 400xxl mech is probably cost prohibitive in the b-tech universe, I am guessing, maybe, I mean they do produce those Mark 4s which are pretty darned costly and Battle Value aka "new name for Combat Value" now doesn't measure anything real in terms of economics within the game universe) and it is a lot more mobile. This mobility could be useful in more mixed units. They could run from the Hellstar and hope the enemy is stupid enough to chase, dividing their forces. You never know. Sometimes you only need one idiot in the enemy ranks to start coming after you and thinning their number. So in a direct fight, I say toss up. You say Hellstar, I say Hellwolf.

In any event, the Hellstar is my favorite cannon Mech, and I wouldn't mind sprinkling my Clusters of Hellwolf's with a few Hellstars, just in case the enemy decides to be a jerk and bring in lots and lots of AMS.

What really kinda bugs me, is how people accept designs like this so much more readily then the Lancea. Personally, I think a Cluster of Lancea could waste a Cluster of Hellstars and Hellwolf 2's.

There is no real way to test this. Megamek will not handle those numbers, and the Lancea only works in large enough numbers to saturate an area. But my instincts tell me based on my studies of military history/theory, my decades of battlemech designs and my megamek/game experiences.

But like I said, there is no real way to test it. Perhaps the Lancea could fall right on its face, you never know. This is just a board game after all.

In any case, I think the biggest barrier for the Lancea would be political. Even if, by chance, it worked as a group in simulations 1- The Clans would hate it. They prefer 1 on 1 fighting, or near that. The Lancea is based on the Roman idea of the Legion working together with heavy armor as a single unit, essentially, through years of discipline and training, becoming a massive machine. 2- The Houses have to consider various companies and corporations with designs, many of which patent products and will not work together.

Yet if the simulations proved compelling enough, I would suspect an ambitious enough leader would at least want to test it. And if it won, it would change the very face of warfare in the Battletech universe.

If I really existed there and designed it and it by chance was approved, produced and worked, I imagine I would feel a little like Oppenheimer or Richard Gattling. Inventing a weapon to save lives, only to be haunted by how many it took.

Again though, it may not work at all (my opponents vitriolic criticisms do not help with an objective assessment btw, that is like someone saying "Gattling gun is for wimps duuude! Only a moron would think two ppl with gattlers could beat 50 ppls with rifles it is so MUCH MORE 'spensive"!) dude wtf?! (unfortunately that kind of criticism does make me less objective at times) yet I still constantly look for the next stage.

I have gone from general specialized Mechs (aka Combo Mechs), to a lot of short-range Streak Assaults (don't ask me why, they just work in simulations against comps, and while many players consider the comp completely ******** I find it smarter then myself half the time) and now I am at the Lancea. Again, I could be completely wrong, but my biggest problem with my critics is their methods, not their conclusions necessarily.

It's kind of like my feelings towards the USSR. I liked a lot of their conclusions, but their methods often left something to be desired.

"We must repress the petty bourgeoisie after revolution because they could become nexus of counter-revolution!" Never mind that would entail repressing the entire middle class and taking away their free speech and right to vote, basically depriving hundreds of millions of all political liberties (they would argue it was only 10s of millions in the US, in theory, but I know pretty much it would be hundreds of millions in practice, of course I would then be locked up for "Non-Comformist" science, art and politics and would be "re-educated" ) . In their minds, the ends (Communist Utopia) justified any means.

BTW when the USSR deprived and repressed, it did not mean a day in detention. It meant they tortured you to near death for 10-20 years. Basically, if they won the cold war, the middle class people would be under threat of that for anything they said or did that could even be interpreted as political. That means even works of art they made they did not realize were political and conclusions they did not like from science (search: Lysenkoism, ---Darwinism was illegal : 'It is always environment (aka Class) that determines who you are, inherited biological features are a myth!"). (The USSR would definitely not mesh with the Clans, as they felt genes were determined by environment, officially until the 80s and unofficially well after. ) When the USSR fell, 1 in 7 Soviet citizens was KGB. They even had KGB spying on KGB in cross-referencing teams. If they ever had the resources of US or Western Europe, this would have been far more intense, and their punishment more "scientific."

Edited by PaintedWolf, 07 February 2015 - 04:33 PM.

#7 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:11 AM

OK - the usage is simple - kill targets by paper cuts.
With 12 weapons that only fire when they will hit the target - you have a Mech that could be described as Naval LBX cannon.
That will virtually destroy any Mech in about 5 -7 salvos or earlier by causing critical hits or head shots.
I would drop 2-3 LRM5s for more ammunition and an additional heat sink. So you can jump all the time - generating +3 to hit modifers - while not wasting any shot that doesn't hit.
Would be a kind of annoying to kill it - at least with Ferro Lammelor.

#8 kosmos1214

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 776 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:24 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 09 February 2015 - 10:07 AM, said:

I am assuming he does not mean a Super 'Mech or Colossal Class Mech (a mech over 135 tons).

Psssttt. This thing is a baby. I'd rather ride around in Grand Titan or Atlas than this piece of sh*t. All this stupid thing has is 2 Streak LRM 20s. My Mad Dog could use this thing as its b'itch. My Timber Wolf Prime could b'itch slap this thing to hell. I'd rather pay more money and get a Timber Wolf and make this thing my pet and put it on a leash and name it lassie. I would rather have a single URBANMECH against a MARAUDER than this thing. You know why? Minute I close in within about 200 Meters those LRMs are useless..... so that means it is just going to be b'itch slapped because it has NOTHING OF VALUE. My OSTSCOUT could b'itch slap this thing.

this is the same person. He posts threads and seems like the only thing he knows right now is how to make the thread sound dumb lol

Edit- Pardon my crude French. Been a bad mood lately (hurt meh leg slipping on Ice... not fun).

wrong streak lrms have no min range
http://www.sarna.net...i/Streak_LRM-20
http://www.sarna.net...i/Streak_LRM-15
http://www.sarna.net...i/Streak_LRM-10
http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Streak_LRM-5

Edited by kosmos1214, 09 February 2015 - 05:24 PM.

#9 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:00 PM

Painted, both are inttersting, but I just do not share your apperent love of 3/5 mechs, and in all fairness, in the current TT Mechwarrior campagin I'm in, those are the kinds of machines that my current mech will do very, very bad things too.

Spoiler

The above is a mech that I current play and run, the Blazers have improved cooling jackets. She works well, sicne my character is rated as a 3/3, I just have to watch the heat...

Edited by Metus regem, 10 February 2015 - 02:06 PM.

#10 Metus regem

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:30 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 10 February 2015 - 05:22 PM, said:

Metus that thing is a beast. I will watch my back if that gets in here. :ph34r:

Thanks, getting her took almost 6 months of real life, at 6h/week... The rest of the guys are running mostly clan tech, but I'm the beast they never see coming.

#11 Metus regem

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:36 PM

Yea, when I can run a Clan Character, then I'll run clan tech, other wise I like to stick with IS tech...

Oh! And feel free to use The Vampire in any campaigns you run, just run her with a 3/3 pilot as well. Quirks are bad rep, em interference (ERSL), difficult to maintain, improved cooling jacket (both blazers) and search light.

She has the bad rep, 'cause well as the infomercials for the Black Legion goes, "Doing the jobs the other Merc's won't!"

Edit:

Almost forgot, due to using the blazers off of a MAD-4X, the profile of The Vampire doesn't come off as a WHM-6 series, and will confuse targeting systems for a round or two as it tries to figure out the mech

Edited by Metus regem, 10 February 2015 - 06:58 PM.

#12 Metus regem

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:40 PM

Heh, one of my best lances, I call "The Four Horsemen", it is a lance of 4 WHM-6Rb's that have some kit stripped out for C3i, all four have 3/4 pilots, and replaced the PPC's for ERPPC's...

They get used for head hunting of the command mech of the people I play in normal non-campagin games.

#13 RedDragon

• 1,942 posts
  • LocationKurpfalz, Germany

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:19 AM

View PostMetus regem, on 10 February 2015 - 06:36 PM, said:

She has the bad rep, 'cause well as the infomercials for the Black Legion goes, "Doing the jobs the other Merc's won't!"

I guess bad rep is more along the lines of "That pile of sh*t always breaks down at the worst moments possible! I wouldn't drive one if my life depended on it!" ;)
It is, after all, a negative quirk and it leads to very low resale prices for the player because no one wants to have anything to do with that piece of equipment, even if it works perfectly.

#14 Metus regem

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:00 AM

Huh, well guess the GM made his own call... But well we do get crap prices when we sell salvage...

#15 wanderer

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:39 PM

Fortunately, OP's designs are weak to Locusts and machine guns, as usual.

#16 Metus regem

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:34 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 21 February 2015 - 12:18 PM, said:

And anything with AMS.

I often wonder why he builds these units in this manor, on paper they look very strong, but they all seem to have one major weakness, mobility. And in TT, that can spell your doom... I've seen light mechs at long range put up numbers (against 4/5 pilots) of needing 15 on 2d6 to hit.... Aside from using pulse lasers, a targeting computer and a 0/0 pilot, there is no way to get the numbers in your favor.

In another post, he did say that playing battletech in a mobile fashion was doing it wrong, and if that is doing it wrong, I don't want to be doing it right.

#17 Metus regem

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 09:03 AM

Though I appreciate the vote of confidence, I'm not sure if the OP would learn if anything from playing someone like me. I had a lance level engagement last night, and I ran two tual gauss Sunders with 2 c3 slaved Hatchetmen, and I just dominated. This was due to the current targeting computer rules, as I put them in the sunders, and did head shots like they were going out of style.

#18 Metus regem

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:18 PM

Well I just felt bad, I got the Sunders up on level 3 hills, and got the Hatchetmen up about 12 headed ahead of the Sunders in the middle of light woods, so that they were in woods, but were protected due to a hex of woods in every direction around the one they were in, giving them immunity to being attacked...

Anyways, I used the map, and the force multipliers of a TC and C3, to my advantage, and beat a lance that was 4 Devastators, as I let him have the extra tonnage and BV, since I felt so confidant in my force.

#19 Karl Streiger

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:26 AM

well the guy had the major problem - he was not used to play against C3 units.

Almost every time i want to play a "free" game of TT - i know that i will face mobile units with ECM

So i "designed" Mechs as C3i spotter that have ECM for ECCM - and a punch that let your ECM Mechs cry.
Something you don't want to come close to. And when you can keep any ECM Spotter at ranges > 7 - your light gauss rifle guy in the rear quarter still got a cheap shot for 30 hex (force them to use Extreme Range :D)

#20 Karl Streiger

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 06:13 AM

OK just for the protocol:

the Scout :D

Mordaxt PL-1X

Mass: 100 tons
Tech Base: Inner Sphere
Chassis Config: Biped
Rules Level: Advanced Rules
Era: Clan Invasion
Tech Rating/Era Availability: E/X-X-F-A
Production Year: 3076
Cost: 23.761.000 C-Bills
Battle Value: 2.150

Chassis: Unknown Standard
Power Plant: Unknown 300 Light Fusion Engine
Walking Speed: 32,4 km/h (43,2 km/h)
Maximum Speed: 54,0 km/h (64,8 km/h)
Jump Jets: None
Jump Capacity: 0 meters
Armor: Unknown Standard Armor w/ CASE
Armament:
1 Ultra AC/20
2 Large VSPLs
2 MG Array (4 LMG)s
1 Improved C3 Computer
1 Guardian ECM Suite
1 Anti-Missile System

Internal Structure: Standard 152 points 10,00
Engine: Light Fusion Engine 300 14,50
Walking MP: 3 (4)
Running MP: 5 (6)
Jumping MP: 0
Heat Sinks: Double Heat Sink 13(26) 3,00
Heat Sink Locations: 1 RT
Gyro: Standard 3,00
Cockpit: Small 2,00
TSM Locations: 1 LA, 1 RA, 2 LL, 2 RL
Armor: Standard Armor AV - 307 19,50
CASE Locations: 1 RT 0,50

Internal Armor
Structure Factor
Head 3 9
Center Torso 31 47
Center Torso (rear) 15
L/R Torso 21 32
L/R Torso (rear) 10
L/R Arm 17 34
L/R Leg 21 42

Guardian ECM Suite HD 0 2 1,50
Improved C3 Computer CT 0 2 2,50
Anti-Missile System RT 1 1 0,50
Ultra AC/20 LT 8 10 15,00
Large VSPL RA 10 4 9,00
MG Array (4 LMG) RA - 1 0,50
4 Light Machine Guns RA 0 4 2,00
Large VSPL LA 10 4 9,00
MG Array (4 LMG) LA - 1 0,50
4 Light Machine Guns LA 0 4 2,00
@Ultra AC/20 (15) RT - 3 3,00
@LMG (200) RT - 1 1,00
@Anti-Missile System (12) RT - 1 1,00

BattleForce Statistics
MV S (+0) M (+2) L (+4) E (+6) Wt. Ov Armor: 10 Points: 22
3 5 5 0 0 4 1 Structure: 5
Special Abilities: TSM, C3I, ECM, AMS, CASE, MHQ2, SRCH, ES, SEAL, SOA

and the ideal partner - the Legacy - swaping the Ultra 10 and all lasers for 2 Light Gauss Rifles and a TC.
(or you keep the Lasers - and remove the Streaks - and use Standard Gauss Rifles - but no TC)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users