2 replies to this topic

#1 Caleb Brightmore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 196 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:15 AM

The first CW pug drop did not go well at all.
The second however was one of the coolest matches I have been in to date.

You guys were amazing and worked together brilliantly.
Thank you all for having faith in my orders and executing them and those of the others to perfection.

Where I had no sight line others stepped up and warned our forces to back out or push forward as the situation dictated.

I wish I had it on video it was one of the most fluid command matches I have ever been involved in, as it didn't matter where the order came from it was followed, and everyone played and called a near perfect match.

When someone made an error instead of berating them they got a "come on bro relax we got this" and sometimes that's all you need to get your head back into the fight.

It was a perfect total team effort and I hope to drop with you all again sometime. :)

I still don't know how I got the command button though, as I never clicked it lol.

http://s1276.photobu...507d74.jpg.html

Edited by Caleb Brightmore, 08 February 2015 - 07:00 AM.

#2 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:18 AM

Especially flanking them with 2 lights and completely destroying their fireline with that was fun as hell. Too bad time was over before i could get down that crow at alpha. 2 mechs with hitreg problems fighting each other just takes too long. ^^

Edited by Der Hesse, 09 February 2015 - 01:18 AM.

#3 Caleb Brightmore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 196 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:24 AM

View PostDer Hesse, on 09 February 2015 - 01:18 AM, said:

Especially flanking them with 2 lights and completely destroying their fireline with that was fun as hell. Too bad time was over before i could get down that crow at alpha. 2 mechs with hitreg problems fighting each other just takes too long. ^^

Yea I fired 9 ppc shots into the CT of a Centurian and watched them pass right through him on HPG and impact the wall behind him.

At 1st I thought "Did I just nutmeg a cent 3 times in a row?", so I raised my aim about an 1/8th of an inch and launched another 6 his way and the same thing happened.

HitReg OP lolz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users