Victory On Kentares!

237 replies to this topic

#121 Alexander Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:00 PM

I guess if the map tells the story on where Kurita units spend their time, it tells the story on where Davion units spend their time.

*Looks at the map*

Complaining on the Forums and not defending or attacking... hmmm... maybe it does reveal all.

#122 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:01 PM

View PostRaekwon, on 14 February 2015 - 01:56 PM, said:

No worries, our head scientists at NAIS created a new technology that will reverse our losses and cause foolish Kurita samurai to flee in terror.

Posted Image

All we have to do is print out a few thousand of these babies and hand these to our Rabid Fox teams. Once we tape this image over the optical sensors of Kurita Mechs', your ignoble samurai will flee like small cowardly children and our victory will be assured.

Posted Image

Noble KDF (Kuritan Defense Force) has been preparing to engage engineered monstrosities in secret for years.

#123 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:07 PM

View PostJavin, on 14 February 2015 - 04:53 PM, said:

I agree you turned around from your northern border. I see you are still fleeing south as fast as you can. You borders only stabilized to the north when the Star League was trying to form. The other houses were defending you to show what could happen. Rather than be gracious about it, your house said let everyone else burn. Now we are no longer defending your borders.... and you continue to defend your northern borders because you know you will lose. I guess I should salute your excellent tactics. Attack the undefended, retreat from any combat. You are masters of such warfare.

At least we don't try to arrange ceasefires with the winning team as soon as thing stop going our way.

#124 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts
  • LocationArmpit of America, South Carolina

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:12 PM

Gambling, Sex and other Depravity in the Draconis Combine Occupation of Kentares?

Posted Image

FNN has all the news and details on the shameful and disgusting occupation of Kentares IV by NKVA Mechwarriors. More at 11.

Edited by Raekwon, 14 February 2015 - 05:16 PM.

#125 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:12 PM

View PostIDG, on 14 February 2015 - 05:07 PM, said:

At least we don't try to arrange ceasefires with the winning team as soon as thing stop going our way.

#126 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:25 PM

Funny this is coming from someone who deserted House Davion as soon as we lost our first planet.

#127 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:40 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 14 February 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

The only faction with a history of running away is also, coincidentally, the one that talks the most trash.

I'm confused, why is Davion Clanner talking about himself and rest of Davion Clanners in such disrespectful manner?
It is true, Davion Clanner are all cowards, and Davion Clanner generally try to pretend this isn't case, but saying it this boldly must be bad for moral, no? Do you not have ISF agent watching over shoulder? I guess not, although I'm sure situation will be rectified in coming weeks, ha ha ha.

#128 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:46 PM

View Posthopterque, on 14 February 2015 - 05:40 PM, said:

I'm confused, why is Davion Clanner talking about himself and rest of Davion Clanners in such disrespectful manner?
It is true, Davion Clanner are all cowards, and Davion Clanner generally try to pretend this isn't case, but saying it this boldly must be bad for moral, no? Do you not have ISF agent watching over shoulder? I guess not, although I'm sure situation will be rectified in coming weeks, ha ha ha.

That is almost witty enough to earn a 'I'm rubber you're glue' response.

But not quite.

There was once a caste of might birdwarriors who rampaged through the Inner Sphere. Their trolling was epic, witty and relentless. You should find a quiet mountain, eat some millet and attempt to communicate with their lost spirits that you may, perhaps, have a brushing encounter with their wisdom.

I have found an image of your early training.

Posted Image

#129 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:48 PM

View PostJavin, on 14 February 2015 - 05:25 PM, said:

Funny this is coming from someone who deserted House Davion as soon as we lost our first planet.

Nope, I left when House Davion was still winning. I wanted to use the Clan Mechs I owned. But hey, you are consistent, constantly wrong, but it's something. :)

#130 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:55 PM

Funny how when house Kurita prioritizes making an offensive push over defending it norther boarder its "running away" but when house Davion does it its a "strategic redeployment to other fronts".

#131 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:59 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 14 February 2015 - 05:46 PM, said:

There was once a caste of might birdwarriors who rampaged through the Inner Sphere. Their trolling was epic, witty and relentless.

#132 TJ Saint

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:59 PM

sooo, after months of whining about being picked on by Davion and everyone else, you are gloating on a win, against what I can only assume were pugs, after any groups with any semblance of skill went to the FRR or clans? Bravo? All I can muster is a one-handed golf clap, sorry.

Edited by TJ Saint, 14 February 2015 - 06:02 PM.

#133 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:01 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 14 February 2015 - 05:46 PM, said:

That is almost witty enough to earn a 'I'm rubber you're glue' response.

ISF Agent behind me making a note to further investigate why someone of your age is still in the 3rd grade, after we incorporate your worlds into the Draconis Combine.

Edited by hopterque, 14 February 2015 - 06:05 PM.

#134 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:05 PM

View PostRaekwon, on 14 February 2015 - 05:12 PM, said:

Gambling, Sex and other Depravity in the Draconis Combine Occupation of Kentares?

Posted Image

FNN has all the news and details on the shameful and disgusting occupation of Kentares IV by NKVA Mechwarriors. More at 11.

lol

#135 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:08 PM

View PostIDG, on 14 February 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

Funny how when house Kurita prioritizes making an offensive push over defending it norther boarder its "running away" but when house Davion does it its a "strategic redeployment to other fronts".

When did we do that? The sad bit is you're pretty much fighting the bulk of Davion almost every single night. We do our best to get matches in on the FRR border and when someone feels shirty we pile up on Liao (and roll them back btw. You want to talk depressing; we still beat them in NA ceasefire timeframe when we reposition there) but otherwise we're showing up to fight Kurita with about everything we can scrape together.

You're still kicking our ass most of the time. We're bulking up and wagon-wheeled with you the other night, got some folks coming back which helps but you're actually fighting almost all of Davion on any given day/night. When nobody shows up... it's because there are no Davion pilots in CW queue. We're not Clanners, we don't just grow fresh ones in a can when we run short on the last batch.

View Posthopterque, on 14 February 2015 - 06:01 PM, said:

ISF Agent behind me making a note to further investigate why someone of your age is still in the 3rd grade, after we incorporate your worlds into the Draconis Combine.

The edited version is better than first version.

Still... irony of first response and sarcasm lost on you. Mocking the implied sarcasm of the first bit (that your humor was only worth of 3rd grade humor response) is still bad.

Trolling still weak. CARRY HARDER.

#136 Taisa Sodai Lopez Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:10 PM

I drown out the sound of Davion clanner's complaints using a song from brethren of Kurita

#137 TheDevilsIncarnate

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationOutside Your House With A 'Mech

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:13 PM

This thread is worth about as much as Miley Cyrus twerking. In other words, nothing at all. The E-Peen has reached huge levels in here.

I Approve.

#138 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:20 PM

I expected some pretty glorious trolling over the fall of Kentares IV.

I have not been disappointed.

#139 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:28 PM

Clan Flappy Bird congratulates Clan Mortal Combat on their glorious victory.

#140 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts
  • LocationArmpit of America, South Carolina

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:32 PM

View PostColonel Lopez, on 14 February 2015 - 06:10 PM, said:

I drown out the sound of Davion clanner's complaints using a song from brethren of Kurita

Posted Image

Besides Wu Tang > Tang Dynasty, Dollar Dollar Bill y'all.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users