#1 Goose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 3,463 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThat flattop, up the well, overhead

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:37 PM

So I've just recently gotten over wanting a screen-cap of the fail <_< of any given game, but it raises the though of why do I have to hang around for it in the first place? Why can't I call up the stats from this page out'a the client, or profile section of the web page?

Also: With the (no-longer) new pay schedule, it takes about three screen shots with a 1440 horizontal monitor, which seems silly, and the slider(s) seem to have one extra stop in them then there is text to display …

#2 Bassom

• PipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Florida

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:59 AM

Yeah I really would like the results screen to be displayed in the mechlab/UI 2.0 screen and it should remember all drop results for any given session of play at least(it's done in Wot and WoWP and I much prefer it). Plus all the stats pages from the website should be integrated into UI 2.1 in my opinion I kind of thought that was going to be the case when they added the achievements sections since it obviously pulls from the same data pool just doesn't let you see the raw data.

I don't think this is a huge priority but would be very nice I hate that if I leave a match early due to death I don't get to see my totals. Also would be nice to see how did for a session.

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:37 AM

agreed, that would be a nice feature, but there still are plenty of more important features (most importantly new player experience)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users