166 replies to this topic

#21 Sputty

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:12 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 19 February 2015 - 12:11 AM, said:

Stingray did talk to Pwnface, for over an hour, because at this point I had already washed my hands of dealing with you shitlords.

Know what the result was, absolutely nothing.

Actually, result was the taking of many clan marik planets in the wormhole. Ha Ha Ha Ha

Edited by Sputty, 19 February 2015 - 12:12 AM.

#22 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

View PostRoadbeer, on 19 February 2015 - 12:02 AM, said:

No, over a week ago, many were warning you to dial back your rhetoric.

Marik is slow to anger, we're very patient until pushed.

Ha ha ha ha I'm so scared, clanner! What're you gonna do? Beat us in a match? I'd like to see that!

#23 Firenze

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 104 posts

I am concerned that Marik is not paying us enough in pancakes.

#24 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:14 AM

wanderer, it's a waste of time.

1. This is the internet.
2. See 1.

#25 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:15 AM

And now Wanderer, you see why talking to Kurita is like masturbating with a cheesegrater. Low Tier Lords inject themselves into the conversation.

View PostFirenze, on 19 February 2015 - 12:12 AM, said:

I am concerned that Marik is not paying us enough in pancakes.

That's the problem, you never truly understood Marik. We pay in Spacebacon.
Posted Image

Edited by Roadbeer, 19 February 2015 - 12:20 AM.

#26 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:19 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 19 February 2015 - 12:15 AM, said:

That's the problem, you never truly understood Marik. We pay in Spacebacon.
Posted Image

Dear Coordinator, give me the strength to annihilate these cretins.

#27 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:21 AM

Don't worry, the wormhole is gonna get closed real soon and we can all get back to doing what's important, carving up Davion space.

#28 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:22 AM

And enough with the slurs. You want to call someone here nasty things, you're doing so in our house, and hence you're crapping on OUR carpets. That means anyone with a Kurita or Marik tag. If you want to be poop-flinging monkeys, please start somewhere else.

Speak respectfully, because if you don't....well, you're getting no benefit from it whatsoever. Roadbeer, descending to such a level in a place like this is below anyone in a role that involves leadership- and I expect and trust to see similar restraint from other members of the FWLM.

NKVA, if you wish to act like children, I have plenty of scooters outside you can use. Because it would be a very dumb adult to put anything more powerful in the hands of such an obviously incapable child. I expected to see better than toilet-cleaners sent by an oyabun to the domain of an ally. Again, there's plenty of room on the Kuritan forum to put up as many creative comments as you like. Kindly respect our home. More traditional members of the DCMS, one word. Omotenashi.

#29 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:27 AM

My apologies, wanderer. I did not realize that you were so graciously hosting this thread. I will be more attentive when following links in the future.

#30 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:30 AM

I did know where I was posting but I will respect your wishes, peace out friend.

#31 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:30 AM

Wanderer, I wish you luck.
As I said, I wash my hands of dealing with Kurita. Maybe some other rep from Marik is interested, but you'll be hard pressed to find one.

#32 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:35 AM

Only Dervish can go to Luthien.

I'm willing to talk this out, but I wont pretend I speak for any Mariks in general. I have a lot of experience running and designing mechwarrior leagues. I also have a lot of experience with trolling.

But if I need to step in to be ambassador to Kurita, I don't see anyone else more qualified/willing. PM me your teamspeak info and we'll talk.

#33 wanderer

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:44 AM

See? Reasonable discourse.

Why? Because everyone can see I'm not in this "For Marik" or "For Kurita".

I'm in it for Liao. My House, my place, my people and it's in our best interest that there be someplace that you -don't- jump all over each other. That's been part of the problem all along. Members of the Combine or the League are welcome here- why do you think I started this? - and all I ask is you speak without salt or the act of rubbing said salt in each other's wounds.

Marik has stated above that they simply wish to wash their hands of the whole thing and be done with it. If the Combine continues to muddy the waters, this will just take longer and get the same result with more losses elsewhere. Can the Combine leadership pass this desire back to the larger DCMS chain of command and restore the wormhole worlds to Kuritan control with minimal conflict?

Likewise, I would expect Marik to make all efforts to keep hot-headed organized units from further contesting of those worlds. Perhaps an official statement on the Marik boards would be a good start, or even a login message on the Marik comm network (ie, Teamspeak server) telling people to please NOT drop on the worlds in question to allow them to revert peacefully.

Fires like these will go out if we simply stop pouring fuel on them. Let us end this farcial dance, agree to disagree where we must, and get back to venting our spleens on the enemies that matter.

#34 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:01 AM

Simple solution. We close worm hole (only 2 planets left) with or without Mariks permission, and the issue is over unless Marik wants to cut a path through Davion to our space, and in that event, we hand them their asses until they go away. Really not an issue. But i for one appreciate Liaos love :D

#35 wanderer

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:12 AM

I would prefer that asses needed elsewhere, regardless of your opinion on their smell NOT be hauled unless absolutely needed to restore said worlds. Should you have to kick misguided troops off those planets, it would be polite to inform them that Marik is handing the worlds back and please GTFO so we stop having to waste time blowing robots up needed for nice things, like making dead Clanners or Davions.

Otherwise, this will be why we can't have nice things.

#36 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:15 AM

Still waiting on that teamspeak info.

#37 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:17 AM

Thats how it went. High command told Marik they were closing it because MS went rogue on them. They werent happy about it, but its not their planets, it ours, loaned in an attempt to give them a border to fight the clans with. They had 0 right to counter attack on the worm hole being closed.

If they know whats good for them, they will go back to trashing Davion and helping FRR and let us mobilize on our clan border (which plans are being brought forth to do).

#38 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:24 AM

View Postdervishx5, on 19 February 2015 - 01:15 AM, said:

Still waiting on that teamspeak info.

PM Socops, ChefGerstmann or pwnface and they'll get it to you assuming they're comfortable with you hanging out in our TS, which I personally don't have any issue with but I'll leave it up to them in case they do.

#39 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:34 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 19 February 2015 - 12:11 AM, said:

Stingray did talk to Pwnface, for over an hour, because at this point I had already washed my hands of dealing with you shitlords.

Know what the result was, absolutely nothing.

I talked to Stingray ONCE who agreed that Kurita will be allowed to close the wormhole. I mentioned that the DCMS MIGHT be willing to allow a planet or two to let Marik connect to their island. We also discussed the potential for having organized skirmishes to make ghost capping wormhole planets more palatable. mp00 (Marik rep) also PMd me about his resignation as a diplomat as peace talks with Marik seemed to become more pointless. You've also claimed that we agreed to a 5 planet buffer which NOBODY from the DCMS council has any knowledge of.

This attack against us was completely unwarranted. The Warmongers in Marik started this fight, the DCMS will gladly show them their place. Roadbeer has been trying to blame me for this incident when in reality he is the one who has been pushing for Marik to retain the wormhole planets even though Kurita was within it's rights to reclaim them.

View Postdervishx5, on 19 February 2015 - 12:35 AM, said:

Only Dervish can go to Luthien.

I'm willing to talk this out, but I wont pretend I speak for any Mariks in general. I have a lot of experience running and designing mechwarrior leagues. I also have a lot of experience with trolling.

But if I need to step in to be ambassador to Kurita, I don't see anyone else more qualified/willing. PM me your teamspeak info and we'll talk.

Dervish we would be happy to talk with you anytime but unless you can speak for the organized FWLM and actually get people to listen to you it may not be fruitful conversation. The House Kurita teamspeak is house-kurita.enjinvoice.com.

#40 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:44 AM

house liao is pretty chill. i steamed some cha siu bao for breakfast and they were hella good. anyway, hit up hime-sama sometime and we'll hang.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users