Brotherhood Of Steel

13 replies to this topic

#1 Molossian Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:45 PM

[Since we are in the FRR for a long term contract, I thought posting this here was only appropriate.]

In principle the Brotherhood of Steel approved of the Star League initiative and sympathizes with its goals. To stop the Clan Invasion is a worthy cause.

Yet this is a political project. Wether tangible help will eventually materialize or not, we cannot say. But whatever the outcome - it will take time. Time which many worlds threatened by the invaders do not have.

So while the politicans do what politicans do, we soldiers will fight.

The Brotherhood is relocating to the Free Rasalhague Republic and will aid those who need its help the most. Even if these days should be the last ones of the proud people of Rasalhague, we will not leave them alone.

Our brothers in arms from the Free Worlds League as well as anyone else willing to help against the aggressors is welcome to join us.

As a unit with regulan traditions our rules are as simple as they are strict.

You must fight. [in the late european evening]
Cowardice will not be accepted.

You must obey. [during drops only of course. We aren´t douchebags.]
Insubordination will not be accepted.

Posted Image

[Contact information is to be found in the OP on the merc forum here:
http://mwomercs.com/...rhood-of-steel/]

#2 SuperPignouf

• PipPipPip
  • Fanjunkare
  • Fanjunkare
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:57 AM

We'll T-bag the clans.

#3 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:28 AM

I hope you intend to stay. It would be a little upsetting if you posted a recruitment topic in here and then went elsewhere =P

#4 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:30 AM

We will be here for at least a month.

Considering how pleasant the drops and the community were so far, that might become longer.

Edited by Molossian Dog, 20 February 2015 - 06:31 AM.

#5 Mark Brandhauber

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 291 posts
  • LocationYorkshire United Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:05 AM

So far the FRR has been our most fun posting, smashing daves and elsies is not as fun as beating vat babies, We will always be available to defend our good friends in the FRR, even if we are contracted to say house marik, I have every intention of making our unit available to defend the FRR.
I must say (having served with both house kurita and house marik) The FRR has one of the most welcoming and sensible populations

#6 cyberstrabadi

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:35 PM

And to backup our leader , i felt very wellcome here(Marikan since the start of closed beta).

Thank you all for making us feel that we`re wellcome here and let me reassure you that we win or we loose , but allways we put up a good fight.Our mechs are here to bag some clanners.

P.S.The pay is really good here too :P

#7 Estonniel

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 08 March 2015 - 05:08 PM

I love the People so far, really skillful and even undermanned and underdog. its like fighting for the rebel alliance from SW. nearly gone but kicking, and the pay is good.

Anyone who might be looking for a more solid team drop who enjoyed dropping with us. feel free to check us out and sign up generally. never the less EU timezone please. so far being overloaded with Wolf pelts and Bear fur on the trophy wall. the FRR must not fall !

#8 cyberstrabadi

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:38 AM

Even though i never thought i`d say that , clanners are pretty nice farms.
Proud to be protecting the FRR for as long as we are here and lucky to have met some of the finest people inside this faction.
Well done gentlemen , lets keep the try to save the faction we like or love so much.

#9 Zongoose

• PipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSouthampton

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:23 AM

I think there is little doubt that we will be doing another tour with the FRR. Always a good fight to be had and the people we play with are amazingly friendly.

#10 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:43 AM

According to a news flash by [=Trondheim Live, Daily Report=], the Brotherhood of Steel Mercenary Company has extended its contract with the FRR KungsArmé for a yet undisclosed period of time.

The units´ dropships were last seen joining a FRR battle group gathering at the nadir jump point of Grumium. Though security is at an all time high, speculations by leading experts believe this to be part of the relief force intended for the Republic Capital World and the surrounding planets.

In a short, informal interview during the embarkation process on Grumium spaceport, Brotherhood Commanding Officer, Mark Brandhauber, disclosed to a TLDR reporter: "We are not yet done with these savages."

Posted Image

Edited by Molossian Dog, 13 March 2015 - 05:43 AM.

#11 cyberstrabadi

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:34 PM

Well gents , as our leader pointed out we`ll be here till the very end , kicking some test tubes out of our lawn.

#12 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:47 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#13 cyberstrabadi

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:03 AM

Since the FRR do not need us so much anymore , it`s time for us to have some vacations from the clan front.

Do not worry we`ll be back soon.Free mechbays is just too much to pass , and we need them for our clan salvage.

#14 mad kat

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:38 PM

The clanner tears and smoking wrecks are coming fast. So what if your in a direfail when OP meta mechs are coming for you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users