#681 Thanatos31

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationEnroute to Terra

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:23 AM

@PGI :

Is there ANY news regarding the early early Adopter rewards?

You know, the people that THOUGHT they'd be the early adopters, but then werent because the deadline just got pushed back so that everyone would be an early adopter? (*sarcasm*)

Thanks

#682 Anunknownlurker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 362 posts
  • LocationBetween here and there

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:33 AM

"Early adopter" "badges" etc. - All I care about is 3 shiny new mechs to play with - 1 today, 2 more next month :)

#683 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,679 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:40 AM

Soon. Real Soon. :)

#684 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:13 AM

View PostPhil Ambush, on 16 June 2015 - 04:23 AM, said:

@PGI :

Is there ANY news regarding the early early Adopter rewards?

You know, the people that THOUGHT they'd be the early adopters, but then werent because the deadline just got pushed back so that everyone would be an early adopter? (*sarcasm*)

Thanks

How many times do I have to answer this question? XD

The early-early adopters receive a free Polygon camo unlock on all Wave III mechs in the package level they bought.
http://mwomercs.com/...-adopter-reward

Edited by Twilight Fenrir, 16 June 2015 - 07:47 AM.

#685 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:09 AM

I'm really curious how the Arctic Cheetah's shoulder missiles will work... In order to aim, the entire arm has ro pivot at the shoulder... Will they aim like torso mounted weapons at that point? Will they aim like arm weapons up/down, but not able to exceed torso twist? Or will they have full function and be able to shoot out the side as if they were on lower arm actuators?

This is an interesting dilemma, and I'm curious what they will do... The 2nd option seems like the best to me, able to aim higher/lower than the torso, but not off to the side... But will the coding allow for it? What sort of ramifications will this have for future mechs? Such as those that have seemingly aimable torso weapons, like the Marauder's back cannon? (obviously Marauder will never happen, but there are other mechs with turrets on top) Or mechs like the Arctic Wolf? (obviously a bit out in the timeline yet)

Edited by Twilight Fenrir, 16 June 2015 - 08:12 AM.

#686 Thanatos31

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationEnroute to Terra

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:11 AM

Thanks bud! Didn't see it last time. :)

#687 Ovion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:44 AM

View PostTwilight Fenrir, on 16 June 2015 - 08:09 AM, said:

I'm really curious how the Arctic Cheetah's shoulder missiles will work... In order to aim, the entire arm has ro pivot at the shoulder... Will they aim like torso mounted weapons at that point? Will they aim like arm weapons up/down, but not able to exceed torso twist? Or will they have full function and be able to shoot out the side as if they were on lower arm actuators?

This is an interesting dilemma, and I'm curious what they will do... The 2nd option seems like the best to me, able to aim higher/lower than the torso, but not off to the side... But will the coding allow for it? What sort of ramifications will this have for future mechs? Such as those that have seemingly aimable torso weapons, like the Marauder's back cannon? (obviously Marauder will never happen, but there are other mechs with turrets on top) Or mechs like the Arctic Wolf? (obviously a bit out in the timeline yet)
I imagine it'll be the same as when you fire SSRM/LRMs on torso mounts / fixed arms, and they'll turn a little to match the bearing of the reticule.

#688 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:31 AM

Maintenence!

Posted Image

#689 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:34 AM

View PostTwilight Fenrir, on 16 June 2015 - 08:09 AM, said:

Alex said, in the latest dev vlog, that it was quite difficult to figure out how to do it, or something along those lines, so I am very interested in what they came up with as well.

#690 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:08 PM

View PostCimarb, on 16 June 2015 - 09:34 AM, said:

Alex said, in the latest dev vlog, that it was quite difficult to figure out how to do it, or something along those lines, so I am very interested in what they came up with as well.

Yeah, I remember that... So, that's what makes me think they didn't just make it the same as a torso mount...

Really looking forward to the rest of wave III

#691 LT. HARDCASE

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:39 AM

Just realized I never got the bonus Radar Derp and Seismic Sensor, from the March 31st reward.

Have any of you had those injected yet?

#692 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:46 AM

View PostKevjack, on 20 June 2015 - 07:39 AM, said:

Just realized I never got the bonus Radar Derp and Seismic Sensor, from the March 31st reward.

Have any of you had those injected yet?

Yeah, they were injected waaaay backon March 31st, along with my Invasion colors :)

#693 LT. HARDCASE

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:11 AM

Well dang. Off to support I go.

Thanks.

#694 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:36 AM

double check your inventory i got those awhile ago and couldn't find out where the heck they came from XD

#695 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:20 AM

I would be willing to bet you did receive them, and just did not realize it. I believe that was before the reward window was fixed to show what you received.

#696 LT. HARDCASE

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 20 June 2015 - 12:33 PM

Well I've purchased 4 sets of RD/Seismic with cbills, and I have 6 total sets. I thought I'd gain sets 5 and 6 from previous preorder packs, meaning Wave 3 brought me to 7.

Maybe I've just forgotten how many previous preorder packs actually had bonus Derp and Seismic thrown into them..

#697 Shade Slayer

Rookie

• Fury
  • Fury
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:10 PM

Question, is the hankyu and shadow cat being released at a later time than the rest? Havent been able to find any info on that, i have bought all 4 mech's too and i[m not talking about the c-bill one's.

Edited by Shade Slayer, 20 June 2015 - 07:11 PM.

#698 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:24 PM

View PostShade Slayer, on 20 June 2015 - 07:10 PM, said:

Question, is the hankyu and shadow cat being released at a later time than the rest? Havent been able to find any info on that, i have bought all 4 mech's too and i[m not talking about the c-bill one's.

Per the very top of the FAQ, which is linked in the first post in this thread, they will be released on July 21st. http://mwomercs.com/...lan-wave-3-faq/

#699 Shade Slayer

Rookie

• Fury
  • Fury
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:34 PM

Ok cool thanx must have been looking with my eye's closed lol

#700 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:03 AM

And a new countdown comenceth! Only 30 days until our glorious Shadowcat, and Arctic Cheetah join their glorious brethren of Wave III on the battlefield! :D

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users