Ccaf Coordination

358 replies to this topic

#201 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:06 PM

View PostShiroganeTakeru, on 11 January 2016 - 07:00 PM, said:

Well, fedrats have a lot of meat to send against Liao, but when I played FWL they barely had 24 man in offensive... Are they really a huge threat? House Marik is so far the weakest house in the game based on my expirience from BETA-2.

And who has taken half (4) of the planets we wanted from Liao in 4 days?

Edited by GeneralKota307, 11 January 2016 - 07:06 PM.

#202 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:12 PM

View PostShinVector, on 11 January 2016 - 05:41 PM, said:

Liao will persevere as always.

For the GLORY of HOUSE LIAO !!
We BATTLE !!

#203 ShiroganeTakeru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 156 posts
  • LocationMaskirovka hideout

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:53 PM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 11 January 2016 - 07:06 PM, said:

My experience is a bit outdated, have some mercy. Also, Liao is always outnumbered, so your achievement is not impressive, especially if your numbers on IS front have grown from BETA-2 time.

Edited by ShiroganeTakeru, 11 January 2016 - 07:55 PM.

#204 ShiroganeTakeru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:07 PM

View PostThomasMarik, on 11 January 2016 - 07:12 PM, said:

Lorewise Capella did a great job pushing fedrats back since Romano's death. And fedrats are strong (lorewise). So why not do a glorious Guererro instead of helping the most invading brats in IS?

#205 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:26 PM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 11 January 2016 - 07:06 PM, said:

*ahem* 5 planets in 4 days.

#206 BigRed40Tech

• PipPipPip
  • Force Commander
  • Force Commander
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:29 PM

Every time I've been on, I've formed a company, and hit the CC as soon as possible. It is the duty of the FWLM to respond to Liao aggression. Live drops, ghost drops, any drops, we take the fight to them. Every world we step on, we take.

So yea, 5 in 4 days. Just gotta keep that meter moving.

With a bit of luck, we might even get to Capella ;)

#207 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:44 PM

Marik wasn't much of a threat on the EU timezone, but many have crawled out of the rocks of Beta 2 obscurity. But the 4-to-1 Population difference of NA Liao vs Marik and Davion means CW is more fun on the NA Primetime: we always have matches, just doesn't matter on the number of victories.

#208 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:41 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 11 January 2016 - 10:44 PM, said:

Marik wasn't much of a threat on the EU timezone, but many have crawled out of the rocks of Beta 2 obscurity. But the 4-to-1 Population difference of NA Liao vs Marik and Davion means CW is more fun on the NA Primetime: we always have matches, just doesn't matter on the number of victories.

Posted Image

#209 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:52 PM

The sad news that we have been horrible betray by the Mariks even though several Loyalist pilots tried explaining to them that Marik-Liao cross border action was limited to rouge mercs and certain units.

You were betrayed by your mercenaries and some of your own radicalized loyalists who wanted to partake of imperialistic expansion into your friend's territory for their personal convenience. Now It is time to do the right thing and return what is ours willingly and was refused, so 8 planets are returning by force.

You have no one to blame but yourselves.

The good news is that with only 2 more planets to lose, we will then see if you are willing to return to NAP status, or press what mercenaries started, and loyalists (TCAF) agreed to continue, or uphold your end of the NAP again.

In reality we were not able to get back the worlds taken from us, and have been forced to settle for these other worlds instead, (thank you PGI), and partially surround your territory in a manner none of us would have chosen. Once things return to normal, I'm sure we can arrange a trade of worlds that we desire for yours.

The ball is in your court. Now what are you going to do once the last 2 worlds are reclaimed and the FWLM stands down?

Edited by Kjudoon, 11 January 2016 - 11:54 PM.

#210 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:48 AM

View PostKjudoon, on 11 January 2016 - 11:52 PM, said:

You were betrayed by your mercenaries and some of your own radicalized loyalists who wanted to partake of imperialistic expansion into your friend's territory for their personal convenience. Now It is time to do the right thing and return what is ours willingly and was refused, so 8 planets are returning by force.

You have no one to blame but yourselves.

The good news is that with only 2 more planets to lose, we will then see if you are willing to return to NAP status, or press what mercenaries started, and loyalists (TCAF) agreed to continue, or uphold your end of the NAP again.

In reality we were not able to get back the worlds taken from us, and have been forced to settle for these other worlds instead, (thank you PGI), and partially surround your territory in a manner none of us would have chosen. Once things return to normal, I'm sure we can arrange a trade of worlds that we desire for yours.

The ball is in your court. Now what are you going to do once the last 2 worlds are reclaimed and the FWLM stands down?

Haha.. Some one in Marik stated planetary exchange should be done with a notification with the opposite party.

Could have been "Hey dudes.. We want take back our planets, don't mind."

But no...What we got was war without declaration, supported by Marik Loyalist.

Better yet... Are Marik Loyalist openly being buddy-buddy with Davion scum... "Oh yeah... We can win if we gang up on Liao.. Huck! Bacon!"

This betrayal will be forever remembered Marik !! Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by ShinVector, 12 January 2016 - 01:49 AM.

#211 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 02:07 AM

View PostShinVector, on 12 January 2016 - 01:48 AM, said:

Does this mean we don't have to stop after 8 worlds?

Besides I thought you guys thought it would be fun to fight Marik in phase 2.5.

#212 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 12 January 2016 - 02:07 AM

View PostShinVector, on 12 January 2016 - 01:48 AM, said:

Haha.. Some one in Marik stated planetary exchange should be done with a notification with the opposite party.

Could have been "Hey dudes.. We want take back our planets, don't mind."

But no...What we got was war without declaration, supported by Marik Loyalist.

Better yet... Are Marik Loyalist openly being buddy-buddy with Davion scum... "Oh yeah... We can win if we gang up on Liao.. Huck! Bacon!"

I hope for Liao's sake you're not speaking with any authority.

Oh, and we tried that "We're going to take our property back now, mmkay? Hope you enjoyed your stay."

But....

too many people ran their mouths about boredom because mercs stirred something up in them and now they want to play BMOC. (Big Man On Conquest) and it doesn't matter, and Phase 3 cures all, and blah blah blah. I know the FWL does not WANT a full on war with our ally instead of with their traditional threat, Davion. Davion will continue to encourage your people to a full scale war, but that's for their benefit, not yours and not ours.

Plus, most of the guys playing propaganda war here on the forums, me included are doing this for fun, but some are taking it a little too seriously and flaming a little too hard on all THREE sides and try to act like they speak for their faction.

So... I will reiterate:

If you're going to stir the chamberpot, you're gonna have to lick the spoon.

View PostStoneblade, on 11 January 2016 - 10:44 PM, said:

No. That was because most of us decided to starve the troll. Some people didn't get the memo and got occasionally facerolled.

View PostShiroganeTakeru, on 11 January 2016 - 08:07 PM, said:

Lorewise Capella did a great job pushing fedrats back since Romano's death. And fedrats are strong (lorewise). So why not do a glorious Guererro instead of helping the most invading brats in IS?

Love to. We'll see what happens on your side of the border once we take 2 more worlds. Then let's consider shifting back to attacking Davion together. Or maybe we'll go after Steiner. I don't know. I don't make those decisions. I'm just a lowly propagandist and muckraker.

#213 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:39 AM

View PostKjudoon, on 12 January 2016 - 02:07 AM, said:

So... I will reiterate:

If you're going to stir the chamberpot, you're gonna have to lick the spoon.

So... How many free LRM the Davions gave'ya to turn and lick that spoon !??

*Ouuuuu... Low blow.. Posted Image

#214 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:52 AM

Well Kjudoon. I have to say that analogy is baffling me as well. Also we have 3 more planets to go not 2. Everything else is spot on though. :)

#215 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 12 January 2016 - 06:32 AM

View PostShinVector, on 12 January 2016 - 04:39 AM, said:

So... How many free LRM the Davions gave'ya to turn and lick that spoon !??

*Ouuuuu... Low blow.. Posted Image

No joy in Mudville. Mighty Casey has struck out.
Posted Image

View PostThomasMarik, on 12 January 2016 - 04:52 AM, said:

Well Kjudoon. I have to say that analogy is baffling me as well. Also we have 3 more planets to go not 2. Everything else is spot on though. Posted Image

The meaning:

You cause trouble, gotta pay for it even if unpleasant.

Marik didn't start this. We're finishing it.

#216 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:00 AM

Mariks, this is what I'm talking about when I say you adopted the childish manners of Davion. This is the CCAF Coordination thread, not the Marik garbagepost thread. Like a dad to his son, I'm not mad, but I am very disappointed in you. You can prove me right by replying or prove me wrong by not.

#217 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:01 AM

How many posts you got in the Marik forums doing the same again?

Quid pro quo.

kthxbai

Edited by Kjudoon, 12 January 2016 - 07:02 AM.

#218 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:06 AM

View PostKjudoon, on 12 January 2016 - 07:01 AM, said:

How many posts you got in the Marik forums doing the same again?

Quid pro quo.

kthxbai

I posted in the Marik coordination thread? Interesting. I'm pretty sure I posted in a relevant thread on the topic and only after you children posted in Liao a whole bunch for several days. There is nothing wrong with you admitting you are wrong, stopping your behavior, and improving yourself. I will admit though, I am personally curious to see how low you will stoop.

Edited by Maxwell Albritten, 12 January 2016 - 07:07 AM.

#219 Gonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationOdessa, Ukraine

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:13 AM

Because of this message TCAF will continue to fight with Mariks and Davions in current CW phase.
We recommended to another Liao units to continue to fight.
Atack is priority. Capture Mariks and Dav planets as max as you can. If you see that any Liao planets is under atack, wait until it will be captured more than 50%, only then go to defend it.

#220 ShiroganeTakeru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:17 AM

Posted Image

I guess it's time to bring it out off my warehouse. BETA-1 and BETA-3 have a lot in common, especially in the terms of ghostdrops. Time to add there Mariks too...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users