#61 Drasari

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 368 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:21 AM

OP is a liar. Plain and simple.

LRM's killed him a few times due to bad positioning and it's not his fault, its the OP LRM's.

Some matches have 1-2 LRM boats, some have 6. Some have several mechs with a couple launchers. Learn to deal with it properly and not come to the forums and whine.

#62 XXXBunnyXXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • 203 posts
  • LocationFar Far Away

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:29 AM

View PostDrasari, on 26 February 2015 - 08:21 AM, said:

OP is a liar. Plain and simple.

LRM's killed him a few times due to bad positioning and it's not his fault, its the OP LRM's.

Some matches have 1-2 LRM boats, some have 6. Some have several mechs with a couple launchers. Learn to deal with it properly and not come to the forums and whine.

every respose ^

MAKE BIGGER COVERS IN CAUSTIC VALLEY

#63 LordSkippy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 451 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:37 AM

Posts like this one just make me want to pilot my LRM boats.

Little known fact: The nickname for LRM fuel is "Tears of the Newbz".

#64 Dock Steward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 945 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:39 AM

View PostXXXBunnyXXX, on 26 February 2015 - 08:29 AM, said:

every respose ^

MAKE BIGGER COVERS IN CAUSTIC VALLEY

WHY DIDN"T YOU LEAD WITH THIS?!!!!

If that's what's bothering you, why not just bring that up from the start? Why all the pointless bitching in the beginning?

Edited by Dock Steward, 26 February 2015 - 08:40 AM.

#65 FrDrake

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,086 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:50 AM

View PostDock Steward, on 26 February 2015 - 08:39 AM, said:

If that's what's bothering you, why not just bring that up from the start? Why all the pointless bitching in the beginning?

Even in Caustic though, unless you get NARCd you can still avoid LRMs 90% of the time.

Step 1: back up behind the ridge again
Step 2: Turn 90 degrees to your right
Step 3: Walk 10-15m
Step 4: Watch LRM100 splash the ground behind you or hit the poor sod who was behind you in the conga line dancing around the crater (bonus points if you can get the LRMs that missed you to actually take off a component of that next guy in line)

#66 Dock Steward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 945 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:57 AM

View PostFrDrake, on 26 February 2015 - 08:50 AM, said:

Even in Caustic though, unless you get NARCd you can still avoid LRMs 90% of the time.

Step 1: back up behind the ridge again
Step 2: Turn 90 degrees to your right
Step 3: Walk 10-15m
Step 4: Watch LRM100 splash the ground behind you or hit the poor sod who was behind you in the conga line dancing around the crater (bonus points if you can get the LRMs that missed you to actually take off a component of that next guy in line)

I agree, but at least if the OP had started THAT discussion, we might be able to actually have a worthwhile conversation. Empty bitching is unproductive, unhelpful, and really only worth reading for the trulz (troll lulz).

#67 Vandul

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationYork, New

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:58 AM

View PostDock Steward, on 26 February 2015 - 08:39 AM, said:

Because hes trolling everyone in this thread, and the duplicate one (even has same name) he started a couple of days ago.

Feed the troll.

With LRM's.

#68 Lyoto Machida

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:55 AM

View PostXXXBunnyXXX, on 26 February 2015 - 06:33 AM, said:

anyway got enough of this game ... now i know why the playerbase is so low

and i heard this game is going to be on steam ... who will even download it from steam if only 5000 players play this game at peak hours

wasnt it out for idk 2 years... 2 year and it only manages to have 5000 players at peak hours ... this game is just a perfect example of become a whale or gtfo

Posted Image

So GTFO then...or learn to play. Plenty of trolls here already and you're not exactly a good one.

Pretty pathetic when a guy with a 2.0 kdr comes to the forums to whine about a weapon system that mainly kills bad or inexperienced players.

#69 Haji1096

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 339 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:56 AM

Only you can prevent you from dying to LRMS

#70 Strykewolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 394 posts
  • LocationRogue River, Oregon

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:59 AM

AMS and terrain are your friends. So is having 2-3 other blokes nearby with AMS, as well. :ph34r:

#71 IG 88

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 416 posts
  • LocationSagunay, Québec Canada

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:15 AM

I play lrm all day, its really fun, so fun that I am doing it since the beta, 3 year ago, and never stopped the lrm spamming.You should see my mech lab... on 37 mechs I think 22 are equipped with lrm/srm.
what I enjoy the most is killing player like you. it is very satisfying, because they are usually cursing me after I killed them. witch mean I did I great job.

many player want plenty of stuff added to the game. me... all I want is that...
http://www.sarna.net...issile_Launcher
but they will only be invented in 18 years(3068)
or that
http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Extended_LRM (3054)

some time I use 4 or more large laser(or equivalent) and I destroy cockpit one shot using the thermal vision and adv. zoom, its equally fun. the enemy is even more crying and call me a cheater/hacker because I headshotted 1 or 2 of them. its hilarious.

very rarely I use dual ac20/gauss and I 1 or 2 shot mech, its not that fun, but it do the thick

so see you on the battle(open)field.

p.s.: if you hate lrm so much get under* cover.

Edited by IG 88, 26 February 2015 - 11:50 AM.

#72 MarineTech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts
  • LocationRunning rampant in K-Town

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:40 AM

What's going on here?

Posted Image

Ohhhhhhhhhh. I see.

Posted Image

#73 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:43 AM

People really need to start bringing their own pants <_<

#74 -VooDoo-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 164 posts
  • LocationTucson

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:55 AM

"if u jerk off alone that doesnt mean i do"

This may be part of the issue. Might I suggest you clear the snorkel and see if your mood brightens and you become more tolerant. If your still embarrassed about saying you touch your pee-pee while secretly hiding in the bathroom with what might as well be a butter churning competition....well, I guess we know what level were at.

#75 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:21 PM

View PostDock Steward, on 26 February 2015 - 08:57 AM, said:

I agree, but at least if the OP had started THAT discussion, we might be able to actually have a worthwhile conversation. Empty bitching is unproductive, unhelpful, and really only worth reading for the trulz (troll lulz).
There's a valid argument to be made that LRM's are unusually potent on Caustic. However, the counter argument is LRM's outright suck on almost every other map (except potentially Alpine).

And that in a nutshell is what's wrong with LRM's: They're sort of "feast or famine". Get the right map, have the matchmaker not put any ECM on the opposing team, have an ally with NARC? You have to be a halfwit to fail to rack up the damage.

Get the wrong map, enemy team with multiple ECM and/ or AMS? You've got to be extremely good with them to do much of anything at all. Note that most of the factors here are totally out of the LRM players hands.

Ballistics? Lasers? Just point and shoot. There's skill required, sure, but if you have range and line of sight, there's not a lot they can do to stop you from hitting them pretty much instantly.

#76 Dock Steward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 945 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:25 PM

View PostWintersdark, on 26 February 2015 - 12:21 PM, said:

There's a valid argument to be made that LRM's are unusually potent on Caustic. However, the counter argument is LRM's outright suck on almost every other map (except potentially Alpine).

And that in a nutshell is what's wrong with LRM's: They're sort of "feast or famine". Get the right map, have the matchmaker not put any ECM on the opposing team, have an ally with NARC? You have to be a halfwit to fail to rack up the damage.

Get the wrong map, enemy team with multiple ECM and/ or AMS? You've got to be extremely good with them to do much of anything at all. Note that most of the factors here are totally out of the LRM players hands.

Ballistics? Lasers? Just point and shoot. There's skill required, sure, but if you have range and line of sight, there's not a lot they can do to stop you from hitting them pretty much instantly.

Good effort, but we've already been sent to K-town. Trying to have a reasonable conversation at this point is...rather pointless.

#77 MarineTech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts
  • LocationRunning rampant in K-Town

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:30 PM

View PostDock Steward, on 26 February 2015 - 12:25 PM, said:

Good effort, but we've already been sent to K-town. Trying to have a reasonable conversation at this point is...rather pointless.

Correctamundo.

You've made it to K-Town.

Posted Image

That means only one thing.

Posted Image

#78 GonaDie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationThe biggest party you have ever seen

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:20 AM