105 replies to this topic

#101 Nephologist

• PipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 74 posts
  • LocationEastern Shore

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:34 AM

As a member of 4TCR, I've fought HHOD many times. We've stomped them, and we've been stomped by them.

They may be filthy DavRats, but they always provide a challenging and rewarding fight with uncertain outcomes. They are skilled adversaries, do not dismiss them.

#102 Heart of Storm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 155 posts
  • Location[Redacted]

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:36 AM

@ Aylward

I'm talking about my personal experience playing CW over the past few months, just because my experience differs from yours doesnt mean what I say isn't valid, nor should it be a reason for you to get worked up over.

I am 0 GMT, I play solidly in the EU timezone. Until this Marik thing kicked off I would frequently log on to find few to no drops, and attempts to get a Liao group up resulted in ghost drops only. I used to play on the Clan Front because it was the best source of matches.

My unit is largely NA timezone so in the week I solo in CW, which means dropping with PUGs. I very rarely lost and I can assure you its not due to brilliance on my part. I am a thoroughly average player.

Since Steam release Davion has had a lot of disorganised PUG drops, combination of the Lore and Davion being the first choice in the 'choose your faction' screen. This doesnt mean all Davions are bad, just that you have more inexperience on your side right now than we do.

Having read my post again I dont see where I have insulted the capability of HHoD (i presume this is your unit) i said HHoD is the only unit i see forming 12 mans, if it helps your pride at all the usual result of my solo queue PUG experience vs HHoD its normally Liao getting rolled.

I love roleplay trashtalk as much as the next man but lets not get personal with this. I am not lying, and I dont believe you are either, can we agree perhaps that our experiences on the Davion front have been different?

#103 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 19 January 2016 - 09:02 AM

Sorry, I was responding to Wanderer there, not all of you... Guess i should have quoted it directly but i was right under it. He's been taking jabs like that in several places and I was getting a little tired of it. he knows our name because we've been the dominant presence on this front recently, but talk about a bad taste in your mouth to see how he's spinning that.. no it was a little much.

Everyone else has been cool, and it's all been very entertaining really.. Davion is immensely enjoying the increase in CW action lately as well as the level of participation here, and wishes we could take credit for all of this going on over here, but we didn't have a single thing to do with any of it.. even though it's been implied by the major instigator here.. Wasn't us. Not our style. Sorry to disappoint.

HHoD and the rest of House Davion still looks forward to meeting Liao units (as well as Marik and Kurita) on the field any time.. may the war never end !!

#104 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:01 AM

Clans come and go, but Liao will always have Davion.

Even when there's a ceasefire you guys still send us drunktexts of 'I hate you! COME OVER!'

You're a dirty girl, Liao. A dirty, dirty girl and we love you for it.

#105 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 19 January 2016 - 03:09 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 19 January 2016 - 11:01 AM, said:

Clans come and go, but Liao will always have Davion.

Even when there's a ceasefire you guys still send us drunktexts of 'I hate you! COME OVER!'

You're a dirty girl, Liao. A dirty, dirty girl and we love you for it.

Thank you for making my wife look at me funny while I am trying to not laugh at this b/c I was supposed to be paying attention to other stuff...

#106 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:24 PM

I know what I was seeing- HHoD doesn't -just- hit PUG units, but with Marik now attacking as well, that's what I'm seeing in drops.

Liao regulars fighting mostly on Marik front, whatever's left over taking on HHoD and friends. Before this, you'd see us defending/attacking and running into HHoD on a regular basis with almost any level of 12man Liaos field. Our quality of opposition has dropped considerably, if only because of the two-front wars.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users