95 replies to this topic

#41 StraferX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:27 AM

I dunno about dead just slow may be. I also have watched many people on my friends list just go away then return several months later. I have taken a couple breaks and feel another coming soon. I keep hearing shouts for new mechs or more clan packs but I hear very little about rage for many many more new maps.

I think people get bored driving around the same few maps over and over especially since the maps are not that good. I believe with a push for double the amount of maps by years end we would see a large return of the washed up founders and friends.

Stagnant not dead yet.

#42 Otto Cannon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,689 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:49 AM

View PostTERRIB AL, on 28 February 2015 - 04:10 AM, said:

Actually, my comment was fairly precisely aimed at founders.

You know.. The guys that funded the game up to the point some feature they didnt like showed up(3pv), or was implemented in an unapproved way(ghost heat), then ****** off to the island, in a desperate attempt to control the game via terrorism.

Learn to read.

Your outrage is both delightful and delicious.

No outrage here, you're not talking about me because I'm still around to have this conversation. I was simply puzzled by your poor choice of words. It's clear now what you were trying to say though, so thank you for elaborating.

#43 TERRIB AL

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:27 AM

View PostOtto Cannon, on 28 February 2015 - 04:49 AM, said:

No outrage here, you're not talking about me because I'm still around to have this conversation. I was simply puzzled by your poor choice of words. It's clear now what you were trying to say though, so thank you for elaborating.

Thanks for the update.

#44 Utilyan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:57 AM

C̴̛̜̞͎̹̼̯ͩͯ͗͡ͅř̡̧̬͔̖̮̞͈̘̠̹̖͕̻͎̐͑̂ͥͫ͛̈́͗ͮͪͩ̋͑ͩ͐̂ͪy̷̨̨̛̼̖̭̣̮̬͇̘̠̟͈͚̤̘͖ͥ͆͒̎ͬ̔̾̓̓ͯ̃̈́ͧ̄̂̇̒̓ơ̢̩̙̮̫̞͚̎̀̏ͥ̉̌̇͐̚͘̕g̴̵̡͉͚̮̞̖̮̳̙͚̮͔̼̹̅͗̃̇̇ͦ̋̌̅̾͒͗ͭ͌͊͠ͅE̵̒̿ͥ̈́͒̑̿ͫͫ̐͊̆͊͠͏͍̩̗̠̬̘̥͓̤Ȑ̺͙̰̼̻̺͍̱̞̙̮̪̬̊ͪ̂ͫͩͩ̒̌̀͟͝R̷̷̛̖̦͔̯̮̥̮̫̟̥̙̗͙̆̓̐̓͑ͨ͊̊ͤ͑ͮ̆̈́ͣ̆̏́ͅO̷̯̹̙̼̼̤͈̙ͫ͛͆̉̓͢R̢͓̮̥̜̪̦̙̫̘͕̺̟̎ͩͤͥ̎̐͐̌̌͛͗̐́̕͘M-R60e̸̛̦̭̭̮͙̺̊̇̑̈͒̈́́ͯ͛͝͝ͅṉ̨̨͚̮͈͖̫͙̱̦̦̰̳͉́͒̀̓ͩ̆ͬ̋̀ͩ̃̈́̎ͤͩͬ̇͘͢͡iͯ͌ͮ̓͆̓͊̓̄͛ͫ͛͐̈̊̀̕҉̷͉̟͔̱̘̼͖͔̲͓̝͜c̿͊̾̎̓̊̆ͪ͆̑̅ͪ͏̧͙͇̪̪̤̤̯̞̖̝͚̦̥͚͘͡ͅCryogenic DepartuC̴̛̜̞͎̹̼̯ͩͯ͗͡ͅř̡̧̬͔̖̮̞͈̘̠̹̖͕̻͎̐͑̂ͥͫ͛̈́͗ͮͪͩ̋͑ͩ͐̂ͪy̷̨̨̛̼̖̭̣̮̬͇̘̠̟͈͚̤̘͖ͥ͆͒̎ͬ̔̾̓̓ͯ̃̈́ͧ̄̂̇̒̓ơ̢̩̙̮̫̞͚̎̀̏ͥ̉̌̇͐̚͘̕g̴̵̡͉͚̮̞̖̮̳̙͚̮͔̼̹̅͗̃̇̇ͦ̋̌̅̾͒͗ͭ͌͊͠ͅe̸̛̦̭̭̮͙̺̊̇̑̈͒̈́́ͯ͛͝͝ͅṉ̨̨͚̮͈͖̫͙̱̦̦̰̳͉́͒̀̓ͩ̆ͬ̋̀ͩ̃̈́̎ͤͩͬ̇͘͢͡iͯ͌ͮ̓͆̓͊̓̄͛ͫ͛͐̈̊̀̕҉̷͉̟͔̱̘̼͖͔̲͓̝͜c̿͊̾̎̓̊̆ 2675E̵̛͖̮̼̫͈̘̜̺̫̜̳̤͙̐̄ͧ̿̂̿͌ͪ͌ͣ͛ͦ̎͗̕R̴̵̢͖̮̮̘̟̹̘̱͙͊̌̍̈́ͭ͂͋ͥ̍̆͒ͨR̵ͣ̂̂̍̆ͥ̈̽ͣ̏ͧͧ̓͊͌͒̎͜͝͡҉̦̙̯Ö́͆ͯ̊̇̾̍͋͏̢͓̞̤̙̣̹̩͘͡R͒͛̾ͩ̈́͗͆ͥ̃̃ͬͧ̀̕̕͡͏̮̹̹̼͓͉̯̫̝ͅͅE̵̛͖̮̼̫͈̘̜̺̫̜̳̤͙̐̄ͧ̿̂̿͌ͪ͌ͣ͛ͦ̎͗̕R̴̵̢͖̮̮̘̟̹̘̱͙͊̌̍̈́ͭ͂͋ͥ̍̆͒ͨR̵ͣ̂̂̍̆ͥ̈̽ͣ̏ͧͧ̓͊͌͒̎͜͝͡҉̦̙̯EÖ́͆ͯ̊̇̾̍͋͏̢͓̞̤̙̣̹̩͘͡R͒͛̾ͩ̈́͗͆ͥ̃̃ͬE̵̛͖̮̼̫͈̘̜̺̫̜̳̤͙̐̄ͧ̿̂̿͌ͪ͌ͣ͛ͦ̎͗̕R̴̵̢͖̮̮̘̟̹̘̱͙͊̌̍̈́ͭ͂͋ͥ̍̆͒ͨR̵ͣ̂̂̍̆ͥ̈̽ͣ̏ͧͧ̓͊͌͒̎͜͝͡҉̦̙̯Ö́͆ͯ̊̇̾̍͋͏̢͓̞̤̙̣̹̩͘͡R͒͛̾ͩ̈́͗͆ͥ̃̃ͬͧ̀̕̕͡͏̮̹̹̼͓͉̯̫̝ͅͅRIVAL 04/07ͧE̵̛͖̮̼̫͈̘̜̺̫̜̳̤͙̐̄ͧ̿̂̿͌ͪ͌ͣ͛ͦ̎͗̕R̴̵̢͖̮̮̘̟̹̘̱͙͊̌̍̈́ͭ͂͋ͥ̍̆͒ͨR̵ͣ̂̂̍̆ͥ̈̽ͣ̏ͧͧ̓͊͌͒̎͜͝͡҉̦̙̯Ö́͆ͯ̊̇̾̍͋͏̢͓̞̤̙̣̹̩͘͡R͒͛̾ͩ̈́͗͆ͥ̃̃ͬ3050ͧ̀̕̕͡͏̮̹̹̼͓͉̯̫̝̀̕̕͡ͅͅ͏̮̹̹̼͓͉̯̫̝ͪ͆̑̅ͪͅͅ͏̧͙͇̪̪̤̤̯̞̖̝͚̦̥͚͘͡ͅ

Edited by Utilyan, 28 February 2015 - 07:59 AM.

#45 Dock Steward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 945 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:01 AM

View PostUtilyan, on 28 February 2015 - 07:57 AM, said:

C̴̛̜̞͎̹̼̯ͩͯ͗͡ͅř̡̧̬͔̖̮̞͈̘̠̹̖͕̻͎̐͑̂ͥͫ͛̈́͗ͮͪͩ̋͑ͩ͐̂ͪy̷̨̨̛̼̖̭̣̮̬͇̘̠̟͈͚̤̘͖ͥ͆͒̎ͬ̔̾̓̓ͯ̃̈́ͧ̄̂̇̒̓ơ̢̩̙̮̫̞͚̎̀̏ͥ̉̌̇͐̚͘̕g̴̵̡͉͚̮̞̖̮̳̙͚̮͔̼̹̅͗̃̇̇ͦ̋̌̅̾͒͗ͭ͌͊͠ͅE̵̒̿ͥ̈́͒̑̿ͫͫ̐͊̆͊͠͏͍̩̗̠̬̘̥͓̤Ȑ̺͙̰̼̻̺͍̱̞̙̮̪̬̊ͪ̂ͫͩͩ̒̌̀͟͝R̷̷̛̖̦͔̯̮̥̮̫̟̥̙̗͙̆̓̐̓͑ͨ͊̊ͤ͑ͮ̆̈́ͣ̆̏́ͅO̷̯̹̙̼̼̤͈̙ͫ͛͆̉̓͢R̢͓̮̥̜̪̦̙̫̘͕̺̟̎ͩͤͥ̎̐͐̌̌͛͗̐́̕͘M-R60e̸̛̦̭̭̮͙̺̊̇̑̈͒̈́́ͯ͛͝͝ͅṉ̨̨͚̮͈͖̫͙̱̦̦̰̳͉́͒̀̓ͩ̆ͬ̋̀ͩ̃̈́̎ͤͩͬ̇͘͢͡iͯ͌ͮ̓͆̓͊̓̄͛ͫ͛͐̈̊̀̕҉̷͉̟͔̱̘̼͖͔̲͓̝͜c̿͊̾̎̓̊̆ͪ͆̑̅ͪ͏̧͙͇̪̪̤̤̯̞̖̝͚̦̥͚͘͡ͅCryogenic DepartuC̴̛̜̞͎̹̼̯ͩͯ͗͡ͅř̡̧̬͔̖̮̞͈̘̠̹̖͕̻͎̐͑̂ͥͫ͛̈́͗ͮͪͩ̋͑ͩ͐̂ͪy̷̨̨̛̼̖̭̣̮̬͇̘̠̟͈͚̤̘͖ͥ͆͒̎ͬ̔̾̓̓ͯ̃̈́ͧ̄̂̇̒̓ơ̢̩̙̮̫̞͚̎̀̏ͥ̉̌̇͐̚͘̕g̴̵̡͉͚̮̞̖̮̳̙͚̮͔̼̹̅͗̃̇̇ͦ̋̌̅̾͒͗ͭ͌͊͠ͅe̸̛̦̭̭̮͙̺̊̇̑̈͒̈́́ͯ͛͝͝ͅṉ̨̨͚̮͈͖̫͙̱̦̦̰̳͉́͒̀̓ͩ̆ͬ̋̀ͩ̃̈́̎ͤͩͬ̇͘͢͡iͯ͌ͮ̓͆̓͊̓̄͛ͫ͛͐̈̊̀̕҉̷͉̟͔̱̘̼͖͔̲͓̝͜c̿͊̾̎̓̊̆ 2675E̵̛͖̮̼̫͈̘̜̺̫̜̳̤͙̐̄ͧ̿̂̿͌ͪ͌ͣ͛ͦ̎͗̕R̴̵̢͖̮̮̘̟̹̘̱͙͊̌̍̈́ͭ͂͋ͥ̍̆͒ͨR̵ͣ̂̂̍̆ͥ̈̽ͣ̏ͧͧ̓͊͌͒̎͜͝͡҉̦̙̯Ö́͆ͯ̊̇̾̍͋͏̢͓̞̤̙̣̹̩͘͡R͒͛̾ͩ̈́͗͆ͥ̃̃ͬͧ̀̕̕͡͏̮̹̹̼͓͉̯̫̝ͅͅE̵̛͖̮̼̫͈̘̜̺̫̜̳̤͙̐̄ͧ̿̂̿͌ͪ͌ͣ͛ͦ̎͗̕R̴̵̢͖̮̮̘̟̹̘̱͙͊̌̍̈́ͭ͂͋ͥ̍̆͒ͨR̵ͣ̂̂̍̆ͥ̈̽ͣ̏ͧͧ̓͊͌͒̎͜͝͡҉̦̙̯EÖ́͆ͯ̊̇̾̍͋͏̢͓̞̤̙̣̹̩͘͡R͒͛̾ͩ̈́͗͆ͥ̃̃ͬE̵̛͖̮̼̫͈̘̜̺̫̜̳̤͙̐̄ͧ̿̂̿͌ͪ͌ͣ͛ͦ̎͗̕R̴̵̢͖̮̮̘̟̹̘̱͙͊̌̍̈́ͭ͂͋ͥ̍̆͒ͨR̵ͣ̂̂̍̆ͥ̈̽ͣ̏ͧͧ̓͊͌͒̎͜͝͡҉̦̙̯Ö́͆ͯ̊̇̾̍͋͏̢͓̞̤̙̣̹̩͘͡R͒͛̾ͩ̈́͗͆ͥ̃̃ͬͧ̀̕̕͡͏̮̹̹̼͓͉̯̫̝ͅͅRIVAL 04/07ͧE̵̛͖̮̼̫͈̘̜̺̫̜̳̤͙̐̄ͧ̿̂̿͌ͪ͌ͣ͛ͦ̎͗̕R̴̵̢͖̮̮̘̟̹̘̱͙͊̌̍̈́ͭ͂͋ͥ̍̆͒ͨR̵ͣ̂̂̍̆ͥ̈̽ͣ̏ͧͧ̓͊͌͒̎͜͝͡҉̦̙̯Ö́͆ͯ̊̇̾̍͋͏̢͓̞̤̙̣̹̩͘͡R͒͛̾ͩ̈́͗͆ͥ̃̃ͬ3050ͧ̀̕̕͡͏̮̹̹̼͓͉̯̫̝̀̕̕͡ͅͅ͏̮̹̹̼͓͉̯̫̝ͪ͆̑̅ͪͅͅ͏̧͙͇̪̪̤̤̯̞̖̝͚̦̥͚͘͡ͅ

OH NO! You broke the forums!!!!

#46 Tool Box

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 219 posts
  • LocationDealing with a lance of enemies by myself.

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:17 AM

I have started to fear that newbplayers are cannon fodder and will go away when killed repeatedly. This is why when I kill anyone who I haven't seen before in an embarrassing manner I say sorry to them in chat.

For example a couple days ago I was on river city in my FS9-A and went straight to citadel but when I got there, a centurion, thunderbolt, and hellbringer were already on it. Before the match had gotten to the 14 minute mark I had killed all three of them.

I felt terrible and typed sorry in the all chat then proceeded to suicide rush at the rest of their team gathered behind the citadel. I then watched as my team slaughtered the enemy. One of the worst 12-1 pug matches I have ever participated in. They need to keep high elo players in high elo so we don't chase away new players like this.

Edited by Tool Box, 28 February 2015 - 08:20 AM.

#47 Weeny Machine

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationAiming for the flat top (B. Murray)

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:31 AM

Just because something stinks it doesn't mean it is dead.

#48 PappySmurf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 842 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:33 AM

Valdherre is right many have kept a active accounting of new and old players in MWO on multiple servers there is software to track player count on any ISP servers. I will give a population count based on those figures.

Closed beta: start 372,000 active players
Closed beta end 127,000 active players

Now 2/28/2015 15,754 active players

So yes MWO is dying bleeding off the last of the IP"s hardcore fanbase that no longer wish to support PGI and there foolish game ideas.This last round of challenges has topped what most players can say is insanity on PGI'S part toward the community.

Total new players : 2/28/2015:47
Total new players retained:0

So yes you are seeing the same players because ELO has broken down from lack of a player base and lumps all players together trying to equalize a match which 80% of the time there routs.

As far as CW and private matches that also is becoming a Ghost Town when you cannot provide FUN and Entertaining game matches to your player-base its = Game Over.

Posted Image

#49 Weeny Machine

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationAiming for the flat top (B. Murray)

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:39 AM

View PostPappySmurf, on 28 February 2015 - 08:33 AM, said:

Valdherre is right many have kept a active accounting of new and old players in MWO on multiple servers there is software to track player count on any ISP servers. I will give a population count based on those figures.

Closed beta end    127,000 active players

Now 2/28/2015       15,754 active players

So yes MWO is dying bleeding off the last of the IP"s hardcore fanbase that no longer wish to support PGI and there foolish game ideas.This last round of challenges has topped what most players can say is insanity on PGI'S part toward the community.

So yes you are seeing the same players because ELO has broken down from lack of a player base and lumps all players together trying to equalize a match which 80% of the time there routs.

As far as CW and private matches that also is becoming a Ghost Town when you cannot provide FUN and Entertaining game matches to your player-base its = Game Over.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pmPNxlUe1-4/THnebg5ucYI/AAAAAAAAAw4/Pkt-See-hK4/s1600/game-over.jpg
If those numbers are accurate then the clan mech pack is really an act of desperation (which explains the OP potential of the mechs)

#50 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:42 AM

Oh look, Pappy is pulling numbers out of his ass again.

Edit because great lols:

Pappy Smurf said:

software to track player count on any ISP servers

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by Wingbreaker, 28 February 2015 - 08:47 AM.

#51 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:39 AM

View PostLightfoot, on 27 February 2015 - 09:16 PM, said:

Nothing wrong with MWO lasers, it's that the nerfs to the other weapons are so game-breaking that only lasers and a few short range weapons compete. Nerfs are the problem, not the solution. TTK won't improve until long range weapons compete at long range again. They have the longer TTKs due to range. Lasers are for brawling due to beam duration and will always have the fastest kills.

MWO is so goofed up with slow PPCs and the desynced Gauss Rifle. That Gauss desync drove thousands of players away. Myself included. Used to buy every mech and play everyday until the Gauss desync ruined half my mechs.

Awww, did the big bad man ruin your meta? IMO all weapons were OP to begin with. There were no nerfs, only adjustments to bring them in line.

#52 Lightfoot

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,610 posts
  • LocationOlympus Mons

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:27 AM

View Postcdlord, on 28 February 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:

Awww, did the big bad man ruin your meta? IMO all weapons were OP to begin with. There were no nerfs, only adjustments to bring them in line.

I don't believe in meta's. I just want to play MechWarrior and not Brawl-Warrior 2015.

Basically you should be able to take a mix of different ranged weapons and compete vs short range unless the map terrain does something to enhance short range combat.

There is nothing OP about a Gauss Rifle that fires on the pull of a trigger, nor PPCs that travel fast enough to hit a target at their standard range.

PGI turned the Battle Tech Gauss Rifle into a copy of Duke Nukem's sniper rifle, but the Gauss doesn't do enough damage to be a Sniper Rifle unless 2x are used, but most mechs can't mount 2xGauss so the nerf does not fit a MechWarrior game or the Gauss Rifle. They should do something different to nerf the Gauss if that is what is needed. I think we deserve at least that much from PGI instead of being saddled with Duke Nukem's Sniper Rifle.

LRMs need to work, they don't at the moment, maybe due to HR issues, but when they do work players whine, Meta, as you have.

PPCs need to work and not be turned into blue glow worms creeping across the map just because some players whine OP. PPCs and ERPPCs are very hot, require high numbers of extra heatsinks so they are balanced to be accurate at 500-800 meters.

Look you can't have MechWarrior without challenging long range weapons. If all players need to do is load up on short range brawl weapons 'for da win', that's all the game MWO is, match after match. There is really no need to buy new mechs or even use Mechlab.

MechWarrior retains player interest by making them think about what new tactics might help them gain an advantage and win more often. Then they go buy the mechs and weapons that can enable that tactic. When MWO is just lasers and AC20's you have effectively removed tactical thought and planning from the player.

That's my point. It's not an insurmountable problem, but PGI has to allow players to have that ability to do tactical thinking again even if some players feel that thinking is unfair, or "the new Meta". B)

Edited by Lightfoot, 28 February 2015 - 10:32 AM.

#53 Lightfoot

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,610 posts
  • LocationOlympus Mons

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:49 AM

View PostTERRIB AL, on 28 February 2015 - 04:10 AM, said:

Actually, my comment was fairly precisely aimed at founders.

You know.. The guys that funded the game up to the point some feature they didnt like showed up(3pv), or was implemented in an unapproved way(ghost heat), then ****** off to the island, in a desperate attempt to control the game via terrorism.

Learn to read.

Your outrage is both delightful and delicious.

Still here. 10-31-2011 B)

#54 KharnZor

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 3,584 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:22 PM

Posted Image

If you dont like the game dont play. Theres no need to make yourself look like a fool by blatantly lying.

#55 FindersWeepers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the CIA

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:33 AM

View Postcdlord, on 27 February 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

When did he say that because I just saw him in a match the other day.... :D

The clan invasion video

#56 X O

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:07 AM

Posted Image

ISP and tracking player numbers? You must be kidding. If you wanna say this software asking every ISP on the planet to tell you how many connections were established to MW:O I would think you just lying.

There was a guy how tracks new forum members. but this system stuck cause new players need to use the forum once to get tracked. So we're got no numbers.

Nice try.

#57 DjPush

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:50 AM

I will buy anything PGI sells and play this game until they pull the plug.

The only time the PUG cue sucks is on a challenge weekend. CW is a ton of fun in groups of 4 or more and a pleasent break from the PUG matches when dropping solo. The only thing toxic about this game is the players base that gets on the forums, talks **** about the game then alt+tabs back into the drop they just started only to act like total punks in the match and ruin everyone elses enjoyment. This game isn't dead. If it was they wouldn't bother working on new maps, mechs or cockpit items.

This game doesn't have hundreds of thousands of players because the new players are probably COD transplants expecting respawn deathmatch style play and one shot one kill mechanics that they have become addicted too. They grow tired of the grind (which is the most benificial part of the game) and leave because their "character" isn't at level 50 in a matter of hours. This game is hard and requires a large amount of time to be good at it. That doesn't sit right with ADD teenages sometimes. Which is fine this game isn't for them

This game grows (or it should) because the players that really enjoy it and have a positive attitude about it, brain their friends into the top and introduce them to other players of similar feelings to the game.

I dont think Steam will Change anything about the game. Those who really want to play already are. It's been around for 3 years.

Edited by DjPush, 01 March 2015 - 11:58 AM.

#58 Armorine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 398 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:12 PM

Bahahahaha pappsmurfs a lying idiot!!! I'm still giggling. Thanks for the laugh that was great.

#59 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:20 PM

So what Pappsmurf is saying he did was

#60 Armorine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 398 posts