#41 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:40 PM

View PostTidy, on 03 March 2015 - 09:08 AM, said:

right over you head I see, and 180min range has nothing to do with my post.

Other way around it seems.....

that 180m dead zone, makes it close to your 200m area of no missiles during a duel thing...

View PostLordBraxton, on 03 March 2015 - 12:39 PM, said:

I do think it's ridiculous that we all cry 'RADAR DERP' as if a gxp unlocked 6million dollar module is an OK answer on how to counter a weapon system

That being said, I didnt have derp until I got it free with my panthers, and never had an issue using cover. (except during the multiple lurmageddon catastrophes)

I still don't have Radar DERP, yet I use ECM, AMS and both soft and hard cover to deal with LRM's.... I do just fine.

#42 Alienized

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:41 PM

just another dude starts a thread and never replies again.

apart from that: *having a duel in a 12vs12* is sorta fail. go to a private match if you want to duel.

#43 Tidy

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:45 PM

View PostMellifluer, on 03 March 2015 - 12:35 PM, said:

that idiot you refer to is a credit to his team if he is turning a 1v1 into a 2v1. im willing to bet you would complain if you were that 1 guy getting lrmed after being dumb enough to try and get into a duel with no cover. i also bet you wouldnt complain if the LRM boat was on your team helping you turn a 1v1 into a 2v1.

go play COD.

zoom another over the head poster, god I hate these forums. I'll give you a hint '()' lets see where this goes.....

#44 Col Jaime Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:50 PM

View PostTidy, on 03 March 2015 - 12:45 PM, said:

zoom another over the head poster, god I hate these forums. I'll give you a hint '()' lets see where this goes.....

why bother posting then?

#45 Tidy

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:54 PM

Wondering that myself..

#46 Taffer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 500 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:45 PM

View PostLordBraxton, on 03 March 2015 - 12:39 PM, said:

I do think it's ridiculous that we all cry 'RADAR DERP' as if a gxp unlocked 6million dollar module is an OK answer on how to counter a weapon system

That being said, I didnt have derp until I got it free with my panthers, and never had an issue using cover. (except during the multiple lurmageddon catastrophes)

I can't even be bothered to move it around all the time. I especially can't be bothered to buy more than 1

13 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users