#21 Jaspbo1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 232 posts
  • LocationWoah

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:15 PM

View PostLordLosh, on 17 March 2015 - 02:57 PM, said:

Gargoyle looks and feels like the red headed step sister no body wants or really even cares about
PGI acknowledges the movement type is wrong and is "working on it" Grasshopper has same issue, they fix it the next day.
Wave 3 Clan pack gets all the camos released and Gargoyle is left out.
Gargoyle as an assault mech is a joke. I would always. always! choose my timber wolf over this poor little ugly guy.

I have them all mastered and best builds you can do with them. While they are fun to play every blue moon, they are pretty ****** mechs overall.

How dare you? Gargle is a better energy boat heavy 'mech. It's so good, it needs that extra five tons, that and it's the coldest 'mech in the game.

#22 LordLosh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:02 PM

I said with all due respect didn't I? pretty sure that means i get to say what ever i want right?........ or maybe if its true you can say it. regardless i always get those two mixed up.

#23 Sky Ferrix

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 137 posts
  • LocationNorth Augusta, SC

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:00 PM

Despite nay-sayers, the Gargoyle is and always has been a favorite mech of mine. Mastered these guys as soon as they hit the field. Hardpoints/stats/tiers/l33t420min-max loudouts aside, this is a very capable machine when placed in the right hands. I've had several games under my belt with 1000+ damage dealt, without these new quirks. There is nothing wrong with an assault that can hunt lights. ^^

Anyone quick enough to dismiss this mech as useless had best keep an open mind...or the day might come when a super-l33t proskillz Gargoyle pilot will come along and set ya' skraight!

#24 delushin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 159 posts
  • LocationIn-ter-web

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:06 PM

What are the builds people are running on these? Never pulled the dust cover off mine but I am closing in on needing to Master them.

#25 Wruin

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:24 PM

Builds? There's only one build: a wubmaster. Drop the amour to a comfortable level and stick as many pulse lasers & heat sinks you can fit.

#26 delushin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 159 posts
  • LocationIn-ter-web

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:02 AM

View PostWruin, on 17 March 2015 - 08:24 PM, said:

Builds? There's only one build: a wubmaster. Drop the amour to a comfortable level and stick as many pulse lasers & heat sinks you can fit.

Would that not be called a wubgoyle?

#27 ThatGuy539

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 372 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:34 AM

One of mine is all small pulse, another is all medium lasers (because I had lots of those, so what the heck), and I think I put medium pulse on the last one. I can't remember if I tried any other builds with them. But with the quirks, I might give it a try, just for something different.

#28 Wruin

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:57 AM

The Man o' Piece goes around giving hugs with lots of 'wub'; thus he's the master of 'wubbing' other mechs - he is the wubmaster.

#29 The Wade

Rookie

• The Juggernaut
  • The Juggernaut
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:24 PM

this thing isn't bad at all I have bought the $55 one of it and like it. I don't know why people hate this mech. there is a purpose to all mechs. I have found my GAR-D my most favorite.
this is a recent screenshot.

Posted Image

I have also had 1091 damage and 941 damage and so on. if I have a good game I will rarely get under 600. I had screenshots for the others but I had to recently reinstall windows and lost them. but this is a fast and powerful mech if you know how to use it.. quite fun if you ask me. thats my view on this mech.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users