4 replies to this topic

#1 Wine O

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:45 PM

10% hill assist isn't worth a hundred c-bills let alone 6 million. Even 100% hill assist I wouldn't touch. But still, this needs a buff or a massive price reduction.

#2 Corbenik

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:52 PM

Btw does any one know how bad the gargles still is even with that module on :x?

#3 Night Thastus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 825 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

Same issue with many modules in this game. Either need to be buffed, or have their prices reduced. It's absurd.

#4 Vermaxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,012 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:52 PM

The current implementation of mech obstacle traversal is stupid all around. Speed reductions, needing to zig zag, those are fine. Having a BATTLEMECH stop short because of a foot sized rock or terrain feature is nonsensical.

#5 WintermuteOmega

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:24 AM

The whole Module-System needs a complete overhaul, as for what it is now, it's dead in the water. There are far too powerful Modules that outshine all others (Derp, Seismic). Occasionally i take my Zoom or Target Decay, but thats about it.

My proposal from many summers ago (when PGI said they would update the Modules-system and did pretty much nothing) was to quirk Mechs depending on their Role on the Battlefield, so lights and so forth could take More/different Modules. If you are interested:
http://mwomercs.com/...m/page__st__180

It's an old post, and since nothing has changed since then, i might post a new revamped version of this thread though, as it still bugs me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users