House Davion Continues To Bleed Members.

97 replies to this topic

#21 Mad Strike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLima , Peru

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:11 PM

It's funny coming from a jaguar which borders where getting ***** by their own claner brothers (ejhm!!!...Ghost Bear)...i mean you GOT RECKT in weeks !!! That's something i'll never forget lol.

#22 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:38 PM

A 5 day ban and you break out the alts?

Does your mom know you are using her computer?

#23 Uklistan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 266 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:43 PM

Eh, my unit started out as Davion. We got tired of banging our heads with those Marik guys, so we switched for a bit. It's just a game: where you SHOOT BIG STOMPY ROBOTS!!!!!!!!!! no whine like a little school girl.

#24 St0neFire

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 192 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, US

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:25 PM

It's funny, from some of the posts you would think this was real life or something ... (maybe it is for some people) ... I chose Davion and will stay that way for the duration while gaming ... and then go off and live my real life while not :P

#25 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:26 AM

View Postccrider, on 19 March 2015 - 01:05 PM, said:

Posted Image

I'm hoping this is a statement about your efforts to recruit female gamers, and not just misogyny.

#26 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:32 AM

View PostFaith McCarron, on 20 March 2015 - 04:26 AM, said:

I'm hoping this is a statement about your efforts to recruit female gamers, and not just misogyny.

i recommend going with your gut on this one

#27 xRedEyex

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:09 AM

View PostMordale, on 19 March 2015 - 04:10 PM, said:

Posted Image

Um, no you're not.. PL left the AFFS and then came back. The RRB has always stayed true to House Davion!

#28 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 328 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:17 AM

View PostGrothlamarath, on 19 March 2015 - 04:43 PM, said:

Eh, my unit started out as Davion. We got tired of banging our heads with those Marik guys, so we switched for a bit. It's just a game: where you SHOOT BIG STOMPY ROBOTS!!!!!!!!!! no whine like a little school girl.

ha ha and we still bang our heads with you :)

for the rest, dont complain about your numbers. MWO is a free game, get recruits from the real world! at 10bln ppl the planet has enough players to offer we just need to find them then the heat will go up.

View PostStoneFeyer, on 19 March 2015 - 06:25 PM, said:

It's funny, from some of the posts you would think this was real life or something ... (maybe it is for some people) ... I chose Davion and will stay that way for the duration while gaming ... and then go off and live my real life while not :P

yup and i choose the worlds of chaotic freedom where we settle our differences in a regular neighborhood brawl in the neverending marik civil war

#29 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:24 AM

PL left and Always comes back to Davion,....your point is? We are Merc.

#30 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:51 AM

View PostFaith McCarron, on 20 March 2015 - 04:26 AM, said:

It isn;t misogyny. It is forum trolling playing to the background of Davion from the old books. Hanse Davion/Melissa Steiner. Victor Steiner-Davion/Omi Kurita. Kai Allard-Liao/Deidre Lear (Kai was also portrayed as a celebrity/stud from his time on Solaris.) So instead of taking the trolling Davion was getting and getting butthurt, i.e. losing worlds, stereotypical good guys, etc. we just turned it around and troll back using exaggerated portrayals of the Davion archetype. In this case it's pretty boy ladies men. The whole of the CW forums is just one big forum pvp, as nothing of any worth can be written here since every faction has access to it. There is no underlying message, it's simply counter-trolling the factions that troll us. Kinda like when Kurita takes time away from their waifu pillows to write obnoxious things in our threads.

#31 xRedEyex

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:29 AM

View PostMordale, on 20 March 2015 - 08:24 AM, said:

PL left and Always comes back to Davion,....your point is? We are Merc.

That is the point. PL left when HK fled the clan front and flooded south into Davion territory and needed the most support Your OP just seemed a little too Patriotic considering. This is not a stab at PL I get your position as a merc unit, but you cant say you will always stand for a House when you know you will take other contracts at some point. The RRB is a merc unit as well, we just only take Davion contracts.

#32 Will HellFire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:40 AM

The way i see it, Davion was only winning when they had the favour of PGI and the only ceasefire was in their prime time.

Once things changed and the opportunity was given to all players to influence CW, Liao started pushing back fueled by russian TCAF anger, and Kurita got their act together as well, pushing on all timezones.

It shows Davion spirit that JUST THEN, Davions got bored of CW. Exactly when things didnt go their way and they couldnt win via ghostdrops and flooding the enemy planets with rookies.

Suddenly they had to fight for those planets....oops....there goes the only Davion advantage.

Since then it has been a roflstomp, everytime I drop on Davion border with Kurita or Liao is the same thing. Trial Mechs, LRMS and bad pilots all around. Only glimmer of light with a few units here and there, but those have mostly left (like 4 20), and I can understand perfectly why.

#33 Robomomo2000

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 138 posts
  • LocationInvader class warship

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:05 AM

View PostWill HellFire, on 21 March 2015 - 05:40 AM, said:

The way i see it, Davion was only winning when they had the favour of PGI and the only ceasefire was in their prime time.

Once things changed and the opportunity was given to all players to influence CW, Liao started pushing back fueled by russian TCAF anger, and Kurita got their act together as well, pushing on all timezones.

It shows Davion spirit that JUST THEN, Davions got bored of CW. Exactly when things didnt go their way and they couldnt win via ghostdrops and flooding the enemy planets with rookies.

Suddenly they had to fight for those planets....oops....there goes the only Davion advantage.

Since then it has been a roflstomp, everytime I drop on Davion border with Kurita or Liao is the same thing. Trial Mechs, LRMS and bad pilots all around. Only glimmer of light with a few units here and there, but those have mostly left (like 4 20), and I can understand perfectly why.

I can tell you that many players from Davion had gone back to pugs far before the ceasefire update. I personally played the heck out of it until it got boring and I went back too. Now that they are putting in new maps I've started to come back, but I'm not staying long because all I get is Boreal vault. I have yet to see the new ones, and I haven't even seen Caustic valley since my return.

Edit: Lol, just realized I said Caustic valley instead of sulfurous rift. Sorry

Edited by Robomomo2000, 21 March 2015 - 06:07 AM.

#34 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:21 AM

420 is a cool unit.

Herbanmech is my favorite mechwarrior.

#35 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:45 AM

View PostWill HellFire, on 21 March 2015 - 05:40 AM, said:

We were gone before then. We 'had the advantage' when we had... more players and more 12mans. Now Kurita has more players and more 12mans. For a while Marik had more players and more 12mans.

I find it funny, this desire to pretend that somehow map colors and logos next to forum names have anything, at all, in any way, to do with how factions play and how the players in them play. 12mans beat pugs. More people is better than less people. The game heavily rewards people faction-hopping and it significantly punishes people for being faction loyalists. PGI created CW then promptly designed it to make gains, losses, everything about it utterly irrelevant. They created a game system that is custom built to prevent players being invested in it or caring what happens.

You want to know what happened? That happened. When faction loyalty is more valuable than LP rewards from a dozen factions and when factions have some ability to set and maintain overall goals, focus, etc. then CW will fill back up and you'll see things change again. Right now though being a 'faction loyalist' is a self-imposed punishment in CW with absolutely no real rewards and as such seeing one side or the other 'win' is irrelevant.

#36 Maple Nachiman

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 52 posts
  • LocationVancouver, WA

Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:42 AM

This thread is a complete waste of bandwidth....

#37 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:46 AM

View PostMaple Nachiman, on 21 March 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:

This thread is a complete waste of bandwidth....

its true, no one needs a thread telling them Davion clanners are the weakest faction in the game aside from marik clanners. these things are self evident

#38 Mad Strike

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLima , Peru

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:37 PM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 21 March 2015 - 08:46 AM, said:

its true, no one needs a thread telling them Davion clanners are the weakest faction in the game aside from marik clanners. these things are self evident

Evident like the dragon icon inside a pool of jaguar planets ?

If PGI disables the ability to drop in other houses borders , well .... you're done.

It's been 2 months i think , since kurita main planet has been sorrounded , you're lucky PGI does not let those kind of planets to be conquered because if....well no need to say such an obvious thing.

But while Luthien is inside clan territory...in my book ..... KURITA IS ALREADY DEAD , SAME FOR "DEAR" COORDINATOR.

Edited by strikebrch, 21 March 2015 - 03:42 PM.

#39 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:48 PM

View Poststrikebrch, on 21 March 2015 - 03:37 PM, said:

Evident like the dragon icon inside a pool of jaguar planets ?

If PGI disables the ability to drop in other houses borders , well .... you're done.

It's been 2 months i think , since kurita main planet has been sorrounded , you're lucky PGI does not let those kind of planets to be conquered because if....well no need to say such an obvious thing.

But while Luthien is inside clan territory...in my book ..... KURITA IS ALREADY DEAD , SAME FOR "DEAR" COORDINATOR.

we're surrounded by enemies and we've lost fewer planets than you have lmao

#40 Kattahn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 123 posts
  • LocationLowell, MA

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:10 PM

He's stealing her energy drink too... Not cool!!!

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users