#21 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:56 AM

View PostSmoked, on 19 March 2015 - 02:22 PM, said:

Ask customer service if they can help you out. They're good with a day or 2 within an event, but not to stack with other goodies if there was no overlap intended.

If I can figure out how to do that, I just might give them a call. XD I would not be opposed to getting something for spending ~$100 (US, which of course means I spent a bit more than that after converting from Canadian). :P

Also, cheers for the chart! :)

#22 mrbash

• PipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:23 AM

I am a bit confused by this. Perhaps someone can clarify for me...

If we buy MC before March 23, do we get the other 3 reward items as well? For example if I buy the $49.95 MC package before March 23 do I get:
  • SUMMONER SMN-C + Mech Bay
  • STORMCROW SCR-A + Mech Bay
  • MAD DOG MDD-C + Mech Bay
  • ICE FERRET IFR-D + Mech Bay
Or do I only get:
  • SUMMONER SMN-C + Mech Bay

#23 Hornviech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:30 AM

View PostUtopion, on 20 March 2015 - 06:51 AM, said:

Why the heck always clan stuff ... isn't the balancing not anyway an issue ... do we need even cheaper even more clanners or shouldn't we push for IS standing a chance ... i wonder ....

Good Morning ! just awakened fro Wintersleep ?

Ther was plenty of IS stuff a few weeks ago!

Btw. IS is standing a chance against Clan due to all the Quirks that IS got so stop whining and try to play smarter!

#24 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:40 AM

Ok, I could spend 30$ and get the NVA A for free, tempting. yet, what shoudl I do with all the ingame MC when I can not buy packages form this?

I already have 18k MC, and I only spend them for camos and cockpit items on mechs I regulary drive.

@PGI any eta about player submitted decals? thats porbably what I gonna spend a lot mc's for.

#25 EV1LSPOCK

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:14 AM

You would only get the SUMMONER SMN-C + Mech Bay, per the first line of the conditions:

Conditions
  • Each MC tier only provides you with its associated Reward item. Purchasing the highest MC tier does not provide you with any Reward items from lower tiers, for example.

#26 Desintegrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:18 AM

Great sale !
I will think about it...

#27 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:13 AM

This deal does not interest me. Unless a +20% MC sale comes along... no thanks.

#28 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:42 AM

This offer has no appeal whatsoever, aside from having the clan wave 1,2 and 3 mechs, there is no incentive to spend above $15USD, even then the reward is not worth it, particularly whe you have wave 1 and 2 max packs, resistance, and phoenix time to kill..

..with over a years worth of premium time, MC is a no go for a looooooooooooooooong time.

you can do better PGI :)

nb the lucky charms event is great ;)

Edited by White Bear 84, 20 March 2015 - 10:46 AM.

#29 Utopion

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:26 AM

Well Hornviech ... with the big buster Urbanmech on the horizon so true ...

#30 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 02:36 PM

View PostWonderSparks, on 20 March 2015 - 06:56 AM, said:

If I can figure out how to do that, I just might give them a call. XD I would not be opposed to getting something for spending ~$100 (US, which of course means I spent a bit more than that after converting from Canadian). :P

Also, cheers for the chart! :)

You click where I circled, then send an email to the address shown explaining what happened and what you would like to see happen. Then they add what you want, modify what you had proposed or give you the MC equivalent.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#31 Hawkinz

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 20 March 2015 - 02:51 PM

Hey guys, I bought that NOVA NVA-A + Mech Bay package and I received the MC, but no bay or Nova. Is there something I missing or does it just take time to process? Thanks in advance.

#32 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:04 PM

View PostHawkinz, on 20 March 2015 - 02:51 PM, said:

Hey guys, I bought that NOVA NVA-A + Mech Bay package and I received the MC, but no bay or Nova. Is there something I missing or does it just take time to process? Thanks in advance.

It's not immediate. It will be injected hourly. You may have to relog for it to show up and should get a message saying successfully redeemed item.

#33 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:37 AM

View PostSmoked, on 20 March 2015 - 02:36 PM, said:

*snip*

Alright, email sent, thank you for the helping hand. :)
Time to wait and see what they say! Waiting, so much waiting this month. XD

#34 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:59 AM

View PostDeathlike, on 20 March 2015 - 10:13 AM, said:

This deal does not interest me. Unless a +20% MC sale comes along... no thanks.

Yup, I'm with you. One free mech does not interest me in the least.. especially since I don't get to choose which mech. I've been holding out, and will continue to hold out, for the +20% MC sale.

At first glance I thought I would be receiving all four of the mechs in the $100 package and was going to scoop it up.. luckily I read it more thoroughly.

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 24 April 2015 - 05:10 AM.

#35 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:12 PM

View PostDAEDALOS513, on 21 March 2015 - 11:59 AM, said:

Yup, I'm with you. One free mech does not interest me in the least.. especially since I don't get to choose which mech. I've been holding out, and will continue to hold out, for the +20% MC sale.

At first glance I thought I would be receiving all four of the mechs in the $100 package and was going to scoop it up.. luckily I read it more thoroughly.. I do believe receiving four intangible items (mechs) for a real $100 is a fair deal (considering the state of the economy) but I guess PGI doesn't think so.. too bad.

Huh, You can have the 4 mechs for $100. But you want 4 free mechs and 25000MC which isn't the same. You can buy the 4 mechs from the gift store for less than $100.

Edit, and another thing, you can choose which of the 12 mechs you want. They are offered as a bonus on different days. Not sure if you even got what the OP had posted considering the context of your post.

Edited by Smoked, 21 March 2015 - 03:14 PM.

#36 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:33 PM

View PostSmoked, on 21 March 2015 - 03:12 PM, said:

Huh, You can have the 4 mechs for $100. But you want 4 free mechs and 25000MC which isn't the same. You can buy the 4 mechs from the gift store for less than $100.

Edit, and another thing, you can choose which of the 12 mechs you want. They are offered as a bonus on different days. Not sure if you even got what the OP had posted considering the context of your post.

You are a complex person aren't you Smoked... don't make things more complicated than they should be. $100 for a bonus mech/bay is not worth it imho. And offering 4 free mechs as a bonus (as I originally thought was the deal) is called offering an 'incentive to purchase' during a limited time. That deal may not make sense to you but if it did make total sense, then it wouldn't be that great an incentive (which aptly describes the current deal, for me anyway). That's all I wanted to put out there.. and if PGI is listening, there are a portion of us waiting for the 20% MC bonus where we can CHOOSE what mechs to purchase.

That's all. Simple and neat.

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 21 March 2015 - 03:40 PM.

#37 ExoForce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 775 posts
  • LocationFields of the Nephilim

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:13 PM

View PostWonderSparks, on 21 March 2015 - 08:37 AM, said:

Alright, email sent, thank you for the helping hand. :)
Time to wait and see what they say! Waiting, so much waiting this month. XD

Allow them at least 2 days. They ARE helpful.

#38 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:05 AM

I add this comment only in the interest of giving PGI customer (whale) feedback on their offers...

I won't be taking advantage of this offer. I bought a bunch of MC in your discounted sale at Black Friday. But you haven't given me anything worth spending it on. So much as I like to support you and the game, buying more MC when I can't spend the last batch would be silly.

I bought the Clan and Resistance packs - which of course can't be bought with MC. Now there's nothing MC-purchasable that I want to spend my existing MC on.

What might I want to spend MC on...?

Well I'm partial to Hero Mechs to reduce the onerous CBill grind. I have 11 of them. But I have all the "good" ones (eg. Ilya, Oxide, Ember, Golden Boy) and also have several that you rendered "pretty much useless" first through negative quirks (Dragon Slayer) and then by failing to re-balance them vs the Clan's Holy Trinity (eg. Heavy Metal, Misery). The remaining Hero Mechs are so gimped relative to other variants (eg La Malinche, Boars Head) that no responsible player will drag his team down by buying/playing them.

Now, if you quirked these under-achievers up to the point of competitiveness, or changed their hardpoints/engine limitations in some way, I'd probably spend some MC buying the Heroes I don't own.

I might buy some Mastery Packs if I ever get through leveling all the Invasion and Resistance variants, because they are decent value to get around to doing those chassis I never purchased (eg Hunchies and Ravens).

BTW I'm completely disinterested in cockpit items (pay to obscure my view - no thanks) paints (I have the ones I want) camos (everything is black at 200m anyway).

I hope this feedback is useful to you.

PS: If you introduce AP and Euro servers, I'll buy more MC just out of pure thankfulness :)

Edited by Appogee, 22 March 2015 - 01:21 AM.

#39 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:14 PM

View PostExoForce, on 21 March 2015 - 11:13 PM, said:

Allow them at least 2 days. They ARE helpful.

Oh yes, I know these things take time. :) I can wait, I know they are likely a bit busy. :P

And believe me, I have the patience to deal with the wait. I grew up with a younger brother with some severe mental disorders that tested my patience for two decades. :ph34r:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users