Inner Sphere Resistance Badges

93 replies to this topic

Poll: IS Resistance Badges (308 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you satisfied with the new Resistance collection badges?

1. No. They must match those on the Resistance collection page. (175 votes [56.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.82%

2. Voted Yes. I like the new badges. (56 votes [18.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

3. I don't care (77 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 Sereglach

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts
  • LocationWherever things are burning.

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:13 AM

View PostDeadMetal89, on 29 July 2015 - 08:00 PM, said:

So where the hell are the new badges? Nothing came in the patches as you mentioned. How about stepping it up as a community manager and keeping the community informed?

At this point it is starting to feel like she was sent into the thread to tell us it was going to be remedied just to shut the thread up and have people forget about it, feeling like all was resolved.

I hope they finally get around to implementing those, because I want my little fiery skull, damnit. With me being a pyro, that actually was a good selling point for me.

#82 Varhait

Archivarius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 9,698 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:39 AM

View PostSereglach, on 03 August 2015 - 08:13 AM, said:

At this point it is starting to feel like she was sent into the thread to tell us it was going to be remedied just to shut the thread up and have people forget about it, feeling like all was resolved.

I hope they finally get around to implementing those, because I want my little fiery skull, damnit. With me being a pyro, that actually was a good selling point for me.

I'm afraid you are right. But, i'm gonna spam them with this in each townhall and hold this topic on sight until i get answer.

#83 F R A N C I S

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 64 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:15 AM

I got confused...

#84 Sereglach

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:32 AM

View PostiUDEX nCr, on 23 August 2015 - 05:15 AM, said:

I got confused...

What part about it is confusing you?

#85 Igor Kozyrev

• WC 2017 Silver Champ
  • WC 2017 Silver Champ
  • 1,881 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationRussia, Siberia

Posted 08 September 2015 - 11:19 AM

On several different occasions during PGI streams I shamelessly asked Tina about the topic, and each time she told me quote "It's still the plan, it's going to happen". It's been several months. Can you please just release the damn badges?

#86 Sereglach

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:00 PM

View PostIgor Kozyrev, on 08 September 2015 - 11:19 AM, said:

On several different occasions during PGI streams I shamelessly asked Tina about the topic, and each time she told me quote "It's still the plan, it's going to happen". It's been several months. Can you please just release the damn badges?

No kidding. It's actually starting to become more of an issue for me after they said they'd release them, and haven't, then if they'd just said "Screw you all, we changed the badges. So suck it up and enjoy your abstract block weapons."

I started adding it as a bullet-point question/request/feedback on every patch notes feedback thread. Honestly, it's getting to a point where the grievances are starting to build and my wallet is shutting.

I want to give them money, but making promises like the release of the original badges (and then failing to do so like it was just simple placating rhetoric) makes me lose faith. As much as I love PGI and love MWO, things like that build up over time.

#87 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:11 AM

actually I like none of both.

because none of them first the "resistance" theme. Unless this warhammer, or in terms of the new badges would be a meadieval game of peasants and some knights revolting.

They hould have some more shield like symbols with distuiguisihg themsleves by the higher pack value gets the better shield symbol.

And seriously, guys, some complain about 250mc camo, yet for a badge you were willing to pay like 80$? seriously? thats strange

#88 Speedy Plysitkos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:46 AM

i dont understand why Maulers purchasers must wait till 20.10. for title and badge only.
i dont see any reason to do so.

#89 Sereglach

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:45 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 10 September 2015 - 04:11 AM, said:

actually I like none of both.

because none of them first the "resistance" theme. Unless this warhammer, or in terms of the new badges would be a meadieval game of peasants and some knights revolting.

They hould have some more shield like symbols with distuiguisihg themsleves by the higher pack value gets the better shield symbol.

And seriously, guys, some complain about 250mc camo, yet for a badge you were willing to pay like 80$? seriously? thats strange

You're entitled to your opinions. However, there's also a difference between opinions and the fact that we did not get a facet of a package that we pre-ordered and put faith in PGI that we were getting what we ordered.

Of which, if you tried to counter with "well, it's a digital pack, and things are subject to tuning" then you're still wrong in your beliefs, because while we understand that the stats of a mech are subject to tuning . . . no matter what you're still getting that mech.

Again, it's opinion vs. fact; and while you can have your opinions about the costs of things or the looks of them, there is a huge difference between that and actually having something be entirely removed and swapped out. Let alone when we've been told that we're supposed to be getting the original badges that were part of our package, and yet they haven't been injected, yet.

To cap it off, the sad part is that there are people on these forums (in this thread, no less) who've done all the art work for PGI; and all they'd have to do is take it and inject it into the game.

View PostTitannium, on 10 September 2015 - 04:46 AM, said:

i dont understand why Maulers purchasers must wait till 20.10. for title and badge only.
i dont see any reason to do so.

You're jumping ahead of yourself, here. This is talking about the Resistance 1 badges and titles that were completely changed from what was advertised in the package.

#90 Leopardo

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:58 PM

the butcher badge LOOOOOL
Posted Image

#91 Sereglach

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 07:50 PM

So, it's been dormant for a while. However, after the rather significant petition of this thread that kicked it off, after constant prodding from some of us on these forums, and people occasionally poking Russ on Twitter, it's now happening. We're finally getting the badges we pre-ordered, that were promised with Resistance 1, on December 1st.

December Road Map

Resistance 1 Skull Badges
Resistance 1 package owners will receive the original skull-style Badges for their respective package tier, as shown on the Resistance 1 page.

Persistence finally paid off. I don't think that Fire title/badge are ever going to be changed out. That was actually a pretty big factor for me making the initial jump for the Panther.

#92 Tom Sawyer

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationOn your 6

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:54 PM

finally

or not

Edited by Tom Sawyer, 03 December 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#93 Varhait

Archivarius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 9,698 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:49 AM

Looks like we finally got them. My thanks to everyone who supported this thread, without your help I would hardly be able to get them.

Thanks again, see you on the battlefield.

#94 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 14 December 2015 - 05:18 PM

Thank you PGI for giving us the originals. I understand your reasoning (and you may be right) but I am very happy to get the originals.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users