Nkva Loves Me

135 replies to this topic

#101 YCSLiesmith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:05 AM

View PostInRev, on 11 April 2015 - 07:43 PM, said:

Not to be a ****, but if it was so reprehensible, I would imagine that someone would have screen-shotted it. Otherwise it's just hearsay. NKVA may troll (hard), but they never use racist, homophobic, misogynistic or any other kind of bigoted language in their trolls.

That's more the realm of the "competitive" players who think that using hate speech makes them look edgy and cool (protip: it doesn't. It just makes you a bigot). The fact that many such players are featured as guests on NGNG livestreams, which are semi-sponsored/endorsed by PGI, is a very serious oversight.

sadly the main criteria for getting (EDITED TO PROTECT NOOBS: certain people with No Guts who are in no way identifiable or high profile in this community) to report your behavior isn't being a reprehensible person. That's reserved for beating him and then laughing at his terrible mech designs. and telling him about 9/11 conspiracy theories and commanding him to google gamergate on stream, which im still laughing at irl. calling someone who ISNT him by racist names or using other bigoted language is fine by him, as long as you pretend that he's good and his dumb trial mech designs arent the worst thing ever crafted by human hands.

chemtrail/cloudbuster talk: Vicious NKVA Trolling that has to stop

Racism/homophobia/other poisonous attitudes: A-OK

Edited by YCSLiesmith, 12 April 2015 - 09:06 AM.

#102 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:27 AM

*puts LB-2-X in ice ferret*

#103 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:36 AM

View PostStar Trek, on 25 March 2015 - 02:00 PM, said:

Congrats on getting Johnny Five! It's a tough one, and taking that really hot trial Banshee on Caustic wouldn't make it any easier.

Posted ImageIt can be and yes a trial Banshee would make it really difficult. It was one of the earlier achievements I got so I did a screenshot of it.

Posted Image
Score that match.
------
I know it's no longer related, but some others.

Posted Image
You can see the Banshee in the background.

Posted Image
Earned this one with a Jenner.

But my favorite... was the Misery versus a Banshee (when it was a new mech) + LRM and 4 ML Catapult + a Firestarter, mostly alone (when the Firestarter was almost dead it bolted and the nearest friendly player who did respond to my request for help went light chasing leaving me to chase after the LRM boat by myself).
And here's how it went in the end. (These images are after killing them).
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
All of them earned in a single match. :D

#104 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:42 AM

What a great contribution to thread!

*post a bunch of achievement and scoreboard screenshots no one care about*

#105 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:44 PM

View PostTasker, on 12 April 2015 - 09:42 AM, said:

What a great contribution to thread!

*post a bunch of achievement and scoreboard screenshots no one care about*

Especially from a Liao pilot. Ewwww

#106 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:59 PM

Obviously Koniving misposted. All that time in the New Player forums can rattle your brain. ;) Cut him some slack.

#107 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:25 PM

Wait a minute......Why are all the NKVA members showing the Jade Falcon icon? Is it just me, are the forums screwed up, or did they really go over to the filthy Clan side?

#108 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:33 PM

Ask no questions about NKVA. Take this glorious opportunity to say "die, clanner!" and enjoy a restful nights sleep afterwards.

#109 LordSkyKnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 194 posts
  • LocationPLACES!!!

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:53 PM

They went Jade Falc. Just dropped against their 12 man when defending a steiner planet. Good Duel NKVA ;)

#110 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:40 AM

Must be a specific faction of them because some of them still have the Kurita icon in the Kurita forums.

#111 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:13 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 13 April 2015 - 06:40 AM, said:

Must be a specific faction of them because some of them still have the Kurita icon in the Kurita forums.

a few of us went out to a new sake place with the rest of the coordinator's Hatamoto, did some karaoke, got a little rowdy, and the next thing we know we're waking up in some madcats and ryokens, the keys in the ignition, the engines idling. We're not sure how but we are going to make our way back home the only way we know how: through clans Wolf, Smoke Jaguar, and Ghost Bear.

Edited by YCSLiesmith, 13 April 2015 - 07:13 AM.

#112 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:53 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 13 April 2015 - 07:13 AM, said:

a few of us went out to a new sake place with the rest of the coordinator's Hatamoto, did some karaoke, got a little rowdy, and the next thing we know we're waking up in some madcats and ryokens, the keys in the ignition, the engines idling. We're not sure how but we are going to make our way back home the only way we know how: through clans Wolf, Smoke Jaguar, and Ghost Bear.

Die Clanner

#113 MahKraah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSaffel Dierondistrict

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:08 AM

11% and still living is a real archivement

mech held together by good hope allone , bet it fell apart once you climbed out of it in the mechbay

Edited by MahKraah, 13 April 2015 - 09:09 AM.

#114 Telmasa

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:08 AM

*sighs*

I hope you NVKA guys know that 4chan and reddit beat you to your act a long time ago on World of Tanks with clans like NTR and PLSGO. Y'all are just poser trolls.

lttp post @ op: Yeah, 6 LPL trial mech, 5 kills...I must be one of the few not surprised. You have three-or-more weapon groups, congratulations.

Edited by Telmasa, 13 April 2015 - 09:09 AM.

#115 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:19 AM

View PostTelmasa, on 13 April 2015 - 09:08 AM, said:

*sighs*

I hope you NVKA guys know that 4chan and reddit beat you to your act a long time ago on World of Tanks with clans like NTR and PLSGO. Y'all are just poser trolls.

lttp post @ op: Yeah, 6 LPL trial mech, 5 kills...I must be one of the few not surprised. You have three-or-more weapon groups, congratulations.

Well guys, this random nobody is telling us we are poser trolls, better pack up and go home

#116 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:34 AM

View PostMadWOPR, on 13 April 2015 - 09:19 AM, said:

Well guys, this random nobody is telling us we are poser trolls, better pack up and go home

Naah, don't do that. Things will sure get boring in this thread if the main subject up and leaves. Besides, the only thing worse than Trashborn Falcons are the even more filthy Trashborn Bears.

#117 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:16 PM

View PostTelmasa, on 13 April 2015 - 09:08 AM, said:

*sighs*

wow cant believe the clan i was in beat the other clan im in to the punch!

#118 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:33 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 13 April 2015 - 09:34 AM, said:

Naah, don't do that. Things will sure get boring in this thread if the main subject up and leaves. Besides, the only thing worse than Trashborn Falcons are the even more filthy Trashborn Bears.

Excuse Me But This Language Is Very Toxic, And According To The Mechwarrior Online Terms Of Service, Which NKVA Takes Very Seriously, I Am Forced To Report You. Please Enjoy Your Incoming Three Month Long Ban.

Edited by Richter Kerensky, 13 April 2015 - 01:33 PM.

#119 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:40 PM

View PostRichter Kerensky, on 13 April 2015 - 01:33 PM, said:

Excuse Me But This Language Is Very Toxic, And According To The Mechwarrior Online Terms Of Service, Which NKVA Takes Very Seriously, I Am Forced To Report You. Please Enjoy Your Incoming Three Month Long Ban.

Note: he is kidding.

#120 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:52 PM

View PostTasker, on 13 April 2015 - 01:40 PM, said:

Note: he is kidding.

The Best Way To Become The Best Mechwarrior? Ban Everyone Else. I Am An Army Of One.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users