135 replies to this topic

#81 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:03 PM

View PostLordSkyKnight, on 06 April 2015 - 07:19 PM, said:

You come by a week later to say that? You must have been really bored.

He's making things up because he's an angry little homophobe. He tried to TK one of us in a match tonight and then called us homophobic slurs that won't be repeated. I think he's currently in the process of melting down because he's worse than we would ever be.

#82 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:12 PM

This segue does not deserve to sully the glorious <3 NKVA has for RJBass3.

Let it die and be forgotten. Sometimes the best response to a cry for help is to not be an enabler.

#83 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:28 PM

Why are all these people trying to hijack this thread? I follow it to bask in the glory of a fellow Clan Davion pilot, not to watch insults hurled. As much as I find Kurita distasteful, I have yet to see anything too objectionable from their pilots. Well, their hair is bad. All those bowl cuts, bleh. But other than that, they're OK.

#84 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:49 PM

View Postccrider, on 06 April 2015 - 08:28 PM, said:

Why are all these people trying to hijack this thread? I follow it to bask in the glory of a fellow Clan Davion pilot, not to watch insults hurled. As much as I find Kurita distasteful, I have yet to see anything too objectionable from their pilots. Well, their hair is bad. All those bowl cuts, bleh. But other than that, they're OK.

Hey man, the bowl cut is extremely efficient. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it! :D

View PostMischiefSC, on 06 April 2015 - 08:12 PM, said:

This segue does not deserve to sully the glorious <3 NKVA has for RJBass3.

:ph34r:

#85 SgtKinCaiD

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationBordeaux

Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:11 PM

View Postccrider, on 06 April 2015 - 08:28 PM, said:

Well, their hair is bad. All those bowl cuts, bleh. But other than that, they're OK.

It's the official haircut sanctioned by our blessed Coordinator !!! Such awesomeness is too much to handle for non kuritan pilot !

#86 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:03 AM

Nah, the bowl aint got nothen on da proper KC mullet. Recognize beeeeiiiii...ithches.

#87 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:19 AM

The Kurita redneck cut -

Bowl front and sides, mullet in a topknot.

For when showing the girls your anime figurine collection isn't otaku enough, the bowl and mullet ensures the noble Kurita otaku samurai mechwarrior is not distracted by relationships or kept from honorably dying sad and alone.

Edited by MischiefSC, 08 April 2015 - 06:23 AM.

#88 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:22 AM

View Postaniviron, on 25 March 2015 - 01:56 PM, said:

At least this is slightly clever. Most of the time I run into NVKA in CW matches, it's just gay slurs and bottom of the barrel trolling. I just turn off text chat when facing them at this point, makes the game more fun. If you're going to troll, at least be clever.

I;ve never once seen a homophic slur used by NKVA. I've dropped with them quite a few times.

You may not like their forum pvp or other talk but you don't have to make stuff up.

#89 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:38 AM

i think he was actually calling the slurs themselves gay. which is cool because it just goes to show how messed up his thinking is.

#90 aniviron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,752 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:23 AM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 09 April 2015 - 10:22 AM, said:

I;ve never once seen a homophic slur used by NKVA. I've dropped with them quite a few times.

You may not like their forum pvp or other talk but you don't have to make stuff up.

"I haven't seen it so it's never happened."

Okay there.

I actually had someone who was dropping with them PM me on the forums to apologise for their bad behaviour it was so reprehensible.

Edited by aniviron, 09 April 2015 - 11:23 AM.

#91 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:27 AM

Maybe you don't live in a country with a functional judicial system but I'm a firm believer in "innocent until proven guilty".

#92 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:31 AM

That only applies if you belong to the primary racial and socioeconomic demographic. Otherwise expect to get tazed, beaten and possibly shot before being locked up and provided minimal legal aid as you get convicted on a hunch.

So where are otaku samurai the primary demographic that you get innocent until proven guilty? :P

Edited by MischiefSC, 09 April 2015 - 11:32 AM.

#93 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:25 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 09 April 2015 - 11:31 AM, said:

That only applies if you belong to the primary racial and socioeconomic demographic. Otherwise expect to get tazed, beaten and possibly shot before being locked up and provided minimal legal aid as you get convicted on a hunch.

So where are otaku samurai the primary demographic that you get innocent until proven guilty? :P

no actually the foundations of jurisprudence apply to all human beings, because justice is an absolute concept that ignores race or creed or class. only people fail.

#94 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:39 PM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 09 April 2015 - 03:25 PM, said:

no actually the foundations of jurisprudence apply to all human beings, because justice is an absolute concept that ignores race or creed or class. only people fail.

Idealism vs practice. Justice is a purely human construct, thus inherently subject to human failings. In theory it's a system for societies to self-regulate in a consistent manner to protect itself and reinforce social norms. In reality when people say 'justice' they mean 'mercy' or 'vengeance' depending on which side of it they're on. People are not inherently just. It is, in truth, an ideal that while grand and worthy runs counter to our nature. As such 'innocent until proven guilty' is far more often applied as a justification for clemency or an excuse to withhold judgement than a legit expression of impartiality. When some people dropped in alts with CSJ against Luthien there was a lot of snap judgement going on, same with any time someone who isn't one of your circle of 'us' is accused or can be perceived as acting against your interests. Presumption of innocence is a quick cop when it's an 'us' but far less likely for a 'them'.

Probably a little off topic though. This thread is for expressing the love NKVA has for RJBass3, as well as speculating where cute little RJBass2 came from and how much drinking was involved.

#95 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:47 PM

:huh:

#96 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:06 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 09 April 2015 - 03:47 PM, said:

:huh:

Yeah.

#97 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 11 April 2015 - 07:23 PM

View Postaniviron, on 09 April 2015 - 11:23 AM, said:

Okay there.

I actually had someone who was dropping with them PM me on the forums to apologise for their bad behaviour it was so reprehensible.

Hey so one dudes assertion basically is used to stain NKVA so my hundreds of drops with them cannot be used in their defense? Makes sense.

#98 InRev

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 11 April 2015 - 07:43 PM

Okay there.

Not to be a ****, but if it was so reprehensible, I would imagine that someone would have screen-shotted it. Otherwise it's just hearsay. NKVA may troll (hard), but they never use racist, homophobic, misogynistic or any other kind of bigoted language in their trolls.

That's more the realm of the "competitive" players who think that using hate speech makes them look edgy and cool (protip: it doesn't. It just makes you a bigot). The fact that many such players are featured as guests on NGNG livestreams, which are semi-sponsored/endorsed by PGI, is a very serious oversight.

#99 Andyboy

• PipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 April 2015 - 08:16 PM

"Don't you know I am famous (in a venereal disease sort of way)?"

I believe that makes you infamous, no?

lol, much love, BUT GET OFF THE AUTOCANNONS DAVION, jeez.....

#100 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:59 AM

Okay there.

could you PM me that apology? Feel free to strip out any identifying details if you want to protect whoever it is from getting called a scrub

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users