C-Er Ppcs, Er Ppcs, And Ppcs

263 replies to this topic

#261 CutterWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 658 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:39 AM

Spoken like someone who does not use Clan ER PPC's. "YOUR" IS ER PPC is great, in fact it gets used all the time and with the quirks "YOU" get its far better than the Clan ER PPC. (out ranges and runs cooler) Are you sure your playing this game?? :huh: When you can come here and have an "honest" discussion about PPC's let me know.

#262 CutterWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 658 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:47 AM

The fact is you have the quirks if you agree with them or not. So coming here and wanting to make it even better is an "non-starter." The IS enjoys the largest selection of "front loaded" damage weapons in the game period. The Clan have 2 and out of that 2 one is way too hot and totally unreliable hit detection due mostly to the splash damage.

#263 CptGier

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:45 AM

View PostCutterWolf, on 12 April 2015 - 06:47 AM, said:

The fact is you have the quirks if you agree with them or not. So coming here and wanting to make it even better is an "non-starter." The IS enjoys the largest selection of "front loaded" damage weapons in the game period. The Clan have 2 and out of that 2 one is way too hot and totally unreliable hit detection due mostly to the splash damage.

Lol, you should respond with quotes to whoever your replying to haha.

But yeah, anyone saying the IS ERPPC is good is just as drunk as anyone saying Clams OP! PPCs are not worth it in a world where lasers give more dmg then heat. in TT they gave more heat then damage, so yeah, it stood to reason then that PPCs were not so bad, since an IS LL is a 8/12 weapon while the PPC is a 10/10 and the ERPPC is a 10/15, so the trade off was worth it, sort of...

but now, where lasers are just plain superior in every form and fashion? yeah, the PPCs need love.

#264 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 12 April 2015 - 10:19 AM

View PostCutterWolf, on 12 April 2015 - 06:39 AM, said:

Spoken like someone who does not use Clan ER PPC's. "YOUR" IS ER PPC is great, in fact it gets used all the time and with the quirks "YOU" get its far better than the Clan ER PPC. (out ranges and runs cooler) Are you sure your playing this game?? :huh: When you can come here and have an "honest" discussion about PPC's let me know.

I think your dishonesty is actually the part where the base/generic IS ERPPC mech build that has ZERO ERPPC quirks is complete garbage. That's what the others are citing.

The ones with quirks are the exception and not the rule about the ACTUAL state of the IS ERPPC.

View PostCutterWolf, on 12 April 2015 - 06:47 AM, said:

TBH, it sounds like you've been using your mechs wrong. Give me a week with the Clans (already did that - 3 months work) and I'll have happy to destroy IS mechs in no time flat.

The issue honestly is usage of the mechs... really.

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users