48 replies to this topic

#41 GenghisJr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 278 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:55 PM

It is good as a light pilot to see the enemy team chase you into the valleys of TT knowing they will be picked off one by one when they are found, even better when I live to help.
On the other hand, I have yet to see a light outrun a gauss bolt or a ppc let alone lasers, so shoot when you can but chase at your peril, and light pilots including myself, really do try to get you to chase after them

#42 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,595 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:03 PM

View PostMazzyplz, on 29 April 2015 - 03:58 PM, said:

it goes way beyond chasing lights, a few days ago an atrocious player decided to tell the team it was best to stay at the door in therma (even though inside the crater you can have a semicircle and shoot the funnel of enemies at the door)

and talked down on me for trying to have the team not stop at the door

some of these fools are SO incompetent that they are oblivious to their own incompetence

"Some?"

You keep using that word...

#43 dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 271 posts
  • LocationLaborer caste mess hall

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:17 PM

I like chasing bugs, I say kill them all. Then focus on the assaults hiding in the back field.

#44 YourSaviorLegion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 418 posts
  • LocationSpace The Final Frontier

Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:58 PM

It's tiring to watch over half your team chase one Spider... then you get rolled because you're doing what you should be and your defense line is no longer existent.

#45 Redoxin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:01 PM

Everywhere I see people complaining about bad players. I for one am glad about every bad player, because they let me as a mediocre player have some success. If everyone playing this game was good it would truly suck.

If I pilot a light mech I am always glad if I can help to break up the enemy formation when they start chasing me.

Edited by Redoxin, 19 August 2015 - 04:02 PM.

#46 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,564 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:19 PM

View Postmrripley9, on 11 April 2015 - 07:36 PM, said:

Every match I'm in, no matter HOW much I ask my teammates not to, they always chase the lights. If you're in a 100-ton Daishi, DO NOT CHASE HIM. If you're in a hunchback, DON'T CHASE HIM. If you're in any heavy mech, DO NOT CHASE HIM. If you're a light, you may go after him, IF you can actually kill him. ONLY if you're a light. I am sick and tired of having an entire firing line go done because of a pesky light and half the team wants to go chase it. Then they blame me, the lone assault mech, because we lost the match.

When will we learn to NOT chase the freaking light? If you're a light killer, which would mean you're either a light mech, a streak medium, fine. Do so and kill it fast and come back. You should not be chasing lights if you're in an assault mech that doesn't even go 60 KPH. Stop being an idiot, you're never going to catch it and you won't kill it. Stay at the front of the line and hold that. You'll be able to murder plenty of faces there.

Thanks,
A disgruntled MechWarrior

HA, I AGREE! In fa-

Posted Image

#47 Cranky Poed

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 227 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:24 AM

i want a big ole fluffy tail on my Commando.
When i use coms i shout out..."going fishin"

#48 LoboSG

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 10:21 PM

View PostRedoxin, on 19 August 2015 - 04:01 PM, said:

Everywhere I see people complaining about bad players. I for one am glad about every bad player, because they let me as a mediocre player have some success. If everyone playing this game was good it would truly suck.

If I pilot a light mech I am always glad if I can help to break up the enemy formation when they start chasing me.

when we say good player, we don't mean they are super good and headshots enemy, giving you no chance. It is they know how to work as team, which means if you know too, YOU will have even better success.

#49 Arc Viper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:06 PM

Posted Image
I don't always chase lights, but when I do, they die.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users