#81 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:45 AM

View PostCoffiNail, on 29 April 2015 - 09:10 AM, said:

I have nothing else to say.

You never had. You don't come to my threads, spread lies, talk bad about my unit and demand me to fullfill any conditions to stop your flamewars. Period.

#82 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:38 AM

View PostNorbaer HALL, on 29 April 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:

Would have loved to JOIN [CGBI] for the Battle of Tukayyid to get the EXTRA Clan GhostBear Banner for beeing in one of the top 3 units ... but when "Winter Bear" just told me at your TS server that I need to pass a "Training Programm", which needs at least 2-3 days, before beeing allowed to join I was VERY DISAPOINTED ( as then the event will already be finished and I dont get the GB banner ) :(
That is the process for application. You could join us for drops in the meantime. We have a trothkin tag to give you until you get in to the Sibko. Plus only those who have passed their trial of Position are given unit tags. Otherwise we have too much house cleaning, and our touman get bloated. We made this decision after a influx of 3-5 Sibkin applying daily when CW hit in Dec. It was not a easily decision but it keeps our in game unit strength appropriate and Sibkin a reason to try to get their trial of Position.

We have maybe a dozen non CGBI Bears' who drop with us who are not even part of our Sibko or unit.

View PostBSK, on 29 April 2015 - 09:45 AM, said:

You never had. You don't come to my threads, spread lies, talk bad about my unit and demand me to fullfill any conditions to stop your flamewars. Period.

Wait what lies did I spread? I unkownly thought you had a hidden teamspeak as I did not see you posting it on the opening of this trend, I also admitted to skimming the posts... You called us Solahma and you insulted us...

Yes it is your opening post and your topic but.this is a open forum to the public.

Also you keep talking and linking to a thread that had nothing but it has begun or what ever... You gather your info we have ours, had you not insulted us I am sure we would gladly have shared, or perhaps if one of your officers asked us instead of you.

As I said we do not like the fact YOU insulted us. We have no problems with BSK as a unit.

#83 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:34 AM

coffi, if you have requested us to ignore this thread, i feel i should remind you to take your own advice. we do not need to justify ourselves to a group that is unwilling to participate with us.

let this die.

#84 Noir Alvarez

Rookie

• Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 07:49 PM

Agreed, this is a pointless flamewar that serves no useful purpose other than to divide the two currently best performing units in the clan, frankly we should expect better from CGB leadership.

Let go of this childish argument, make peace and try to actually co-ordinate properly without letting hurt pride get in the way.

Edited by Noir Alvarez, 29 April 2015 - 07:53 PM.

#85 Vul

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:27 PM

Great Leading from BSK ... Next Event I'm with you again =)

#86 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:31 PM

We had some very nice games. Nice Show. Last match is played. Now we wait for the results.

#87 Hubelwutz

• Pip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:33 PM

Whatever this topic was really about (because i were invited ingame) - i must say, that this alliance of ghostbears was not only very successful but also very much fun. Great Credits to BSK who made this possible!

We gathered for an event which was a contest for the clans and some People took the lead and made it very well! This shall go into the history of MWO as a glorious Statement to the InnerSphere and also to the other clans. Don't give up in the first line. If you got someone crazy enough to take the lead of a huge amount of players for a seasonable target, then risk it. Do your best and be part of a bigger thing!

GREAT THANKS TO BSK AND TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART IN THIS !! B)

>7clw ftw

Edited by Hubelwutz, 30 April 2015 - 02:12 PM.

#88 Desolatordomi

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:57 PM

o>

#89 Jesushupfer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 267 posts
  • Locationn00b Valley

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:04 PM

Thanks to BSK for uniting the Ghostbears and leading this collective to victory!

Thanks to everyone as well who fought with us. Had a lot of fun and lots of successful matches, learned a lot and had a lot of fun (in case i did not mention it).

#90 Alienslicer McTighe

Rookie

• The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:06 PM

07 BSK,
It was an honour to drop for and with you. Congrats to all my fellow warriors for second place and the successful siege of tukayyid!

#91 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:20 PM

Congrats to all Ghost Bears! Regardless of the previous posts of this thread. (Which if BSK wishes, has my agreement to get ripped from the post like we ripped Tukayid from the Spheroid scum) Thanks to the members of BerSerK for pulling the stray lonebears from the arctic wastes and bringing them to a den where a new family was strengthened. The Clan victory was successful due to the coordination of the Clans and the skill the Warriors developed.

I raise a salute to the Cousin MechWarriors of BerSerK for a job well done!

Edited by CoffiNail, 30 April 2015 - 02:23 PM.

#92 Christmas

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 76 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:24 PM

o7 BSK was an Honour to drop with you Guys and big Fun ! we will remember this event ! If u need us again just give us a call :) . Greetings from The Omega Company

#93 Dodger79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,552 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:32 PM

Thx BSK (player as well as unit) for offering lone wolfs like me the chance to take part in this event in a way that matters! It was great fun to drop with members of several units with the greater aim of winning on Tukayyid in sight. Met nice people, good players and had a lot of fun!

#94 MaxCole

Rookie

• Galaxy Commander II
  • Galaxy Commander II
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:44 PM

So, thanks BSK it was an absolut fantastic event! Your lead was really unbelievable, and so on, thanks to all guest BSK units!!! It was a real good time!!! Thanks for this!!!!!!!!

7clw

#95 Dethhand

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:27 PM

I'll say it in this separate post--thanks BSK for being welcome hosts to a temporary PUG member of your sibko. Enjoyed playing with you over the weekend.

#96 Spardose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Locationcave near the river

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:33 PM

Great job BSK, many thanks for some very nice battles, learned a lot and had fun.

#97 Branckes

• PipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 46 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:27 AM

I thank BSK as a unit and as a player for the opportunity which was given all smaller units to be a part of one strong unit for this event. We fought hard side by side for the Victory on Tukayyid.
I had a lot of fun.

I wish you all the best on your way in the Inner Sphere.

7CLW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users