1St Crucis Recon Now Recruiting!

58 replies to this topic

#21 DA BAWSS

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

Hey! Im a fairly new player, well sort of.

You see, I stopped playing around 2013, being tired of the unbalance between IS and Clans, as well as the sniping meta.
I rejoined this year, and was satisfied with what they done to the game. More viable mechs and builds, CW, and new mechs.

Ive been playing for about 2 months now, I deal around 100-250 dmg on average per PUG match.
So, Im a bit rusty, but I can hold my own weight.

Your unit looks REALLY nice, the kind im looking for.

problem is, I cant get in your website, I keep getting: Classified, Access Denied.

Plz help, I really want to join.

PS: is an Orange and Black camo required?

#22 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:25 PM

Hello! Welcome back to the game! Are you receiving the access denied message on the whole site or just some pages? You should be able to reach the '1st Crucis Application' under the 'Recruitment' tab just fine, as well as other parts of the site including our Code of Conduct, Gallery, and others. A number of parts of the website, especially forums and anything under the 'Intel' tab are locked to members only. Upon filling out an application (which are almost universally accepted, it's not a test you can pass or fail, just us getting to know you), you'll receive a Recruit tag which will grant access to most parts of the site. After a 2 week probationary period, you'll be placed on the roster with the rank of Private and the tag 'Mechwarrior' which will grant access to all parts of the site. This is just a security precaution to keep people from joining the website, stealing intel or sabotaging forums, and then leaving again. See if you can reach the application. If not let me know and I'll see what else we can sort out.

As for the camo, no, the camo spec is not required. You won't be barred from the unit or kicked out for not running the unit colors. It's simply a matter of unit culture that we encourage them.

#23 DA BAWSS

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:33 AM

Thank you!

What are the set builds you guys have?

#24 Not Bob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 688 posts
  • LocationThat one place

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:18 AM

<o 1CR! Looking forward to scrimming with y'all tonight!

#25 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:19 AM

View PostNot Bob, on 13 June 2015 - 04:18 AM, said:

<o 1CR! Looking forward to scrimming with y'all tonight!

Had a hell of a time, some of the best fights we've seen in awhile.

1CR is on a 2-week assignment with our allies in the Lyran half of the Federated Commonwealth, mainly looking to pick fights with the Jade Falcons. Tough fights ahead there, but we're up for the challenge and looking to learn from it.

#26 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:38 AM

Our continuing Steiner contract notwithstanding, 1st Crucis Recon is doing everything we can to stem the tide of the Wolf invasion of Davion space. We also stood alongside other allied forces in the defense of Arkab last night. We climbed to 5th on the Steiner boards, slipping now to 6th, and 24th overall for all IS units. We'll be back tonight!

Posted Image

#27 SYKOJAK333

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 14 posts
  • LocationClan Invasion Frontlines

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:05 AM

As a new Recruit of the 1st Crisis Recon, it is my pleasure to fully recommend this unit to everyone. Whether you are a seasoned Veteran of many CW campaigns, or a complete new player, the 1stCR, will be the unit you are looking for. They have an extensive training program that will raise your skills to their highest levels.

#28 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 12:06 AM

1CR has been hit by an overwhelming influx of new recruits. As such, we're rolling out a mentorship program where all new pilots train under a dedicated mentor for a period of a few weeks to test their skills, shore up their weak spots, and help them integrate into the unit as a whole. Moving forward, all new pilots will undergo this training.

Overall, 1CR will be focusing on training for the next few weeks as we integrate new blood. Wherever possible, we will chip in to push back the tide of Clan Wolf, but we'll mostly be at home on Kestrel running exercises for the next few weeks.

#29 SYKOJAK333

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:09 AM

Once again, I can not overstate this MWO unit's ability to train folks with specific skills. The 1st Crusis Recon has a very deep well of information to draw upon. If you are looking for a unit that is competitive and always active. Then look no further.

Whether you need MechLab assistance in building your Mechs, or movement advice to stay alive in battle, this unit will help you reach the top of your game. The senior members have the patience to train fresh recruits, as well as help you seasoned Veterans step up your game to the next level.

For those of you freelancers who are looking to join an active CW unit, feel free to look us up on the Engin website.

#30 SYKOJAK333

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:46 AM

We are still looking for good folks to join us.

#31 SYKOJAK333

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:38 AM

We are looking for active players to climb up the leaderboards for Community Warfare. If you are a PUG player and looking to breaking into the Factions Ranks to get those "freebie" bonuses, this is the unit for you.

#32 SYKOJAK333

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:56 AM

http://1stcrucisrecon.enjin.com/home

#33 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:11 PM

1CR is ramping back up CW operations. Currently, our official unit wide CW drops occur on Wednesday nights. We're running small unit actions most days of the week. Our goal is to have our new pilots up to speed for full CW operations by the end of the month.

#34 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:17 PM

#35 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:48 PM

#36 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 05:09 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#37 ChapeL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:44 PM

View PostDA BAWSS, on 09 June 2015 - 09:05 PM, said:

Hey! Im a fairly new player, well sort of.

You see, I stopped playing around 2013, being tired of the unbalance between IS and Clans, as well as the sniping meta.

The first wave of Clan mechs came out on June 17 2014... just saying. ;)

(to the OP enjoy the free bump I guess :P )

#38 Cataclysm315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 217 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:25 PM

Bump! These guys are awesome to play with, lots of good calls and a really good laugh :)

#39 Cataclysm315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 217 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2015 - 02:02 AM

We have a CW event planned for tonight (10:00PM GMT +1) so this is a good opportunity to get some drops in with people and make yourself known!

#40 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 01:08 AM

1CR is restructuring and reorganizing again. To meet the needs and wants of our player base, we're officially rebranding as a multi-gaming unit, enabling our players to spend time with their friends even while taking a break from MWO. We still have members on every night playing MWO, but there's also groups playing Warframe (PC), Destiny (PS4), World of Warships (PC), and many others. Our website is undergoing changes to reflect this new stance.

So, if you're looking for a group that can both dominate the MWO battlefield but also take our friendship and competitive play to other games, 1CR is the group to look at.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users