A Module Or Console That Allows Strikes From Overview Map Too Op?

24 replies to this topic

#21 The Blood God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 233 posts
  • Locationchester england

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:20 PM

View PostTroutmonkey, on 06 May 2015 - 04:01 PM, said:

The delay isn't nearly enough for assaults to get out of the way, and the majority of the time you can't even see the smoke.
I think the delay needs to be increased and Betty needs to announced to all nearby players that a strike is on the way.
0 tonne damage options are kinda lame.

i'm up for the betty warning but not for giving assaults enough time to get out of the way other wise its a 40'000 c-bill scattering device

#22 Alex Morgaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:23 PM

With am assault with all its weapons filed out and literally 3 tons/1 slot, I'd love knowing my CC wasn't just OCD filler.also being able to use it like.... a commanding... console... xD

#23 The Blood God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 233 posts
  • Locationchester england

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:30 PM

hmmmmmm

Edited by MAX909, 06 May 2015 - 04:32 PM.

#24 Mister Blastman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8,444 posts
  • LocationIn my Mech (Atlanta, GA)

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:46 PM

This won't happen without an economic nerf.

#25 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,564 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:53 PM

View PostMAX909, on 06 May 2015 - 04:16 PM, said:

Unless the plume is behind you.= push to talk

Or in front of a building. Or behind a hill............ is it close enough to wreck you really? may be in a light (keep moving)

Or beside you.= push to talk

Or on top of a building.......see buildings and hills

Or under a garage roof......hahaha thats funny if it hits gona have to try that on crimson

Or under a tunnel entrance.=don't stand on top of tunnel entrances

Or on a bridge above you..............do strikes penatrate bridges ??? tend to use them as strike cover my self

I hate the things, but all I do now is try to find creative ways to use them........player progression yes

Dropping them on someone's face without them even seeing the plume is trivial........ why trivial

If you drop a strike in front of a building that someone is cowering behind, they will not see the plume and will usually take damage. Almost always works for me. Is someone cowering behind the lip of the crater in caustic? Put the strike at the base on your side. By the time the plume is high enough for them to see, it's too late.

All you have to do is put the strike outside the targets's LOS. Hell, you can even put the plume on the side of a building above their head.

And beside you - PTT? Even if anyone uses that, how much time is involved? For an ally to notice the strike, hit the button, let you know, then for you to move? Lol, all it's done is warn you of the inevitable.

The only time I ever drop it where an enemy can see the smoke is to use it as a deterrent, or to cover a retreat.

Anyhoo, this is all just semantics. I shall hold strong to my hate. None can sway me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users