#501 PhoenixFire55

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 13 May 2015 - 02:12 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 13 May 2015 - 12:50 AM, said:

No, they banned "you-know-who" because they won a 1v1. Tinfoil hat much?

You might want to heed your own advice, and sober up as well.

Why would PGI ban a player because they won fair and square?

PGI could have released a statement saying "Nope, player XYZ did not cheat" and that would've been it.

Instead they banned a competitive player from the game.

Occam's Razor is something you might want to look up. Because it has "You're wrong" written all over it.

You have no effin clue what is going on and you just showed it.

#502 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 May 2015 - 02:16 AM

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 13 May 2015 - 02:12 AM, said:

You have no effin clue what is going on and you just showed it.

Look, I don't know what hallucination you're having. If you're talking about the person being discussed here, then you might need to study up.

TL;DR: The ban wasn't over a win ya herpaderp!

#503 PhoenixFire55

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 02:22 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 13 May 2015 - 02:16 AM, said:

Look, I don't know what hallucination you're having. If you're talking about the person being discussed here, then you might need to study up.

TL;DR: The ban wasn't over a win ya herpaderp!

You still have no effin clue what is going on and you just showed it again.
Reading comprehension skills are so OP.

Obviousely ban wasn't issued for winning, it was issued for cheating that became apparent during a tourney match won by said cheater.

But then again, I wasn't even talking to you in the first place. Carry on with you clueless posting.
gg

#504 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 13 May 2015 - 02:47 AM

View PostRad Hanzo, on 13 May 2015 - 01:21 AM, said:

Egomane ?

http://en.svfan.ru/

All the evidence to download, and actually the same replay VG uses to find the culprits, bar VG´s own telemetry and other nifty tools they use .

Uhhh,that hostility yo ... *basks in it*

You´re still a man of this shady company called PGI, deep in your heart, hm ?

I know this wasnt directed at me but allow me to respond anyway.

I am fairly supportive of the company making this Mechwarrior Online game for a few reasons.

To start they are making something instead of leeching off others who are making something. As a worker I respect that.

I also want to play a game that isnt a dead end game or totally filled with zombies etc. In fact my favourite is sci-fi-cyberpunk. Also a game ideally free of cheats as well. :)

Anyone who has spent any money on this game doesnt want to see it ruined by hacks or slander as well. Use your head a bit and maybe anyone can see they have alot support. The game engine makers would want to help out a bit to and so on.

Look at it like this. This is like a football/soccer game and the company making this game is providing the field and the referee.

Sorry to anyone that got banned or who ever may get banned that sucks really. Also good luck to anyone making and running this game.

Edited by Johnny Z, 13 May 2015 - 03:03 AM.

#505 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:04 AM

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 13 May 2015 - 02:22 AM, said:

You still have no effin clue what is going on and you just showed it again.

Obviousely ban wasn't issued for winning, it was issued for cheating that became apparent during a tourney match won by said cheater.

But then again, I wasn't even talking to you in the first place. Carry on with you clueless posting.
gg

I don't know what to do with you.

Go read your own post! You're the won that said the ban was because of the win. That's why I said "tinfoil hat much?"

Here, I'll put it in here, read it again, and tell me you don't see how you sound like you're accusing PGI of banning you know who because you know who won the match. (which tells the rest of us, that you're not even paying attention to the cheating part.)

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 13 May 2015 - 12:17 AM, said:

Right ... so PGI actively monitored the 'you-know-who' for an extended period of time and 'you-know-whos' ban have nothing to do with 'you-know-who' so easily winning against 'that-other-guy' in a 1v1 tourney that was so inconveniently streamed using the spectator tool. Sure, sure ...

Go sober up so you can answer for your own bull****.

BTW, this all traces back to your silly, and over-exaggerated comment about PGI not policing anyone. DESPITE the fact that we know they've banned people in the past. You KNOW they banned people in the past. I bet you even know (or more specifically, know of) some people who were banned for what they did on the forums, yet your selective memory just skipped over that piece of knowledge.

#506 PhoenixFire55

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:14 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 13 May 2015 - 03:04 AM, said:

I don't know what to do with you.

Go read your own post! You're the won that said the ban was because of the win. That's why I said "tinfoil hat much?"

Here, I'll put it in here, read it again, and tell me you don't see how you sound like you're accusing PGI of banning you know who because you know who won the match. (which tells the rest of us, that you're not even paying attention to the cheating part.)

BTW, this all traces back to your silly, and over-exaggerated comment about PGI not policing anyone. DESPITE the fact that we know they've banned people in the past. You KNOW they banned people in the past. I bet you even know (or more specifically, know of) some people who were banned for what they did on the forums, yet your selective memory just skipped over that piece of knowledge.

Just because you are so "special" ...

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 12 May 2015 - 02:34 AM, said:

lulz @ all saying good job PGI. They wouldn't have done anything if not for two dozen players who submitted the evidence and kept hammering at PGI for some sort of action for several days. So, uh, yeah ... good job PGI. They have absolute zero active policing of cheaters, griefers, TK'ers or whatever else. They only start bothering when there are several dozens player reports submitted mentioning the same offender during a short timespan (i.e. a day).

So, yeah ...

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 13 May 2015 - 02:22 AM, said:

But then again, how would you have time to read the topic when you are too busy posting clueless posts in the same topic. No time, no time ...

#507 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:19 AM

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 13 May 2015 - 03:14 AM, said:

Just because you are so "special" ...

So, yeah ...

But then again, how would you have time to read the topic when you are too busy posting clueless posts in the same topic. No time, no time ...

Whatever it is you're smoking. I want some of it.

You make a badly written poSt (if we are to believe you, and you didn't just goof up, and want to back pedal), and then complain that it's our fault if we don't understand it.

Edited by IraqiWalker, 13 May 2015 - 03:27 AM.

#508 PFC Carsten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:27 AM

View PostRichter Kerensky, on 12 May 2015 - 08:57 PM, said:

Criminals get a trial by a jury consisting of their peers, so the police analogy doesn't work.

Trial by other criminals? I wouldn't think so... *SCNR*

#509 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:40 AM

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 12 May 2015 - 02:34 AM, said:

lulz @ all saying good job PGI. They wouldn't have done anything if not for two dozen players who submitted the evidence and kept hammering at PGI for some sort of action for several days. So, uh, yeah ... good job PGI. They have absolute zero active policing of cheaters, griefers, TK'ers or whatever else. They only start bothering when there are several dozens player reports submitted mentioning the same offender during a short timespan (i.e. a day).

sry phoenix, but this is nothing than an assumption.
You do not know how support treats reports, nor what tools and how and when PGi is goign to investigae anything.
And so what you stated there is nothing than your believe.

#510 PhoenixFire55

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:43 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 13 May 2015 - 03:19 AM, said:

Whatever it is you're smoking. I want some of it.

You make a badly written poSt (if we are to believe you, and you didn't just goof up, and want to back pedal), and then complain that it's our fault if we don't understand it.

lol ... Not my fault they didn't teach you to read in school. Or to understand sentences longer than five words. Or to click a small arrow in the quotation header that links you to an original post.

Really, just stop embarassing yourself.

P.S. It is also adorable how you use "we" as in "I".

#511 Elizander

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:48 AM

Mom, Dad, they're fighting again!

:ph34r:

#512 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:50 AM

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 13 May 2015 - 03:43 AM, said:

lol ... Not my fault they didn't teach you to read in school. Or to understand sentences longer than five words. Or to click a small arrow in the quotation header that links you to an original post.

Really, just stop embarassing yourself.

P.S. It is also adorable how you use "we" as in "I".

What does clicking the reference arrow have to do with this? It's how I got that idiotic post of yours?

This is the post you wrote:

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 13 May 2015 - 12:17 AM, said:

Right ... so PGI actively monitored the 'you-know-who' for an extended period of time and 'you-know-whos' ban have nothing to do with 'you-know-who' so easily winning against 'that-other-guy' in a 1v1 tourney that was so inconveniently streamed using the spectator tool. Sure, sure ...

Go sober up so you can answer for your own bull****.

Either you're an absolute idiot who refuses to acknowledge a mistake, or you're hallucinating something.
You make it sound like the ban was because of them winning the match, you don't even mention cheating. Also, what was the point of quoting the post that I described as "silly, and exaggerated"? It just shows how silly and exaggerated it is.

You have no knowledge of what PGI did, or didn't do, and just run your mouth off. The most classic case of foot in mouth I have seen in weeks.

I'm done with this "discussion".

#513 PhoenixFire55

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:56 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 13 May 2015 - 03:40 AM, said:

sry phoenix, but this is nothing than an assumption.
You do not know how support treats reports, nor what tools and how and when PGi is goign to investigae anything.
And so what you stated there is nothing than your believe.

Believe what you like. You lot didn't even know who the person in question was until like 15 pages ago, while I (and others) were aware of the issue since nearly two weeks ago when this whole thing happened and the famous videos were recorded.

But then again, even when given obvious proof some people would still deny everything (just like some do right now claiming cheating never happened). That is by the way the reason PGI will never give you any proof they have, because it is pointless. The only thing that is more hilarious than people asking for this proof here, is people asking PGI to specify what methods they used to identify cheating. The amount of "how do I get a refund" topics started lately is also kinda ... interesting.

#514 PhoenixFire55

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:05 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 13 May 2015 - 03:50 AM, said:

What does clicking the reference arrow have to do with this? It's how I got that idiotic post of yours?

Well, you replied to a post that was in turn a reply to a post made by a 3rd person. Apparently me and that said person understood each other well enough. That is the lesson kids ... don't interrupt when grown-ups are talking. Not until you go to school and they teach you how to read and understand what you just read.

View PostIraqiWalker, on 13 May 2015 - 03:50 AM, said:

I'm done with this "discussion".

Good, because as I just said multiple times, I wasn't talking to a clueless mo*** you in the first place.

#515 Daelen Rottiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 334 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:08 AM

look how grown up we all are :P

What was the topic anyway ?! :rolleyes:

#516 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:14 AM

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 13 May 2015 - 04:05 AM, said:

Well, you replied to a post that was in turn a reply to a post made by a 3rd person. Apparently me and that said person understood each other well enough. That is the lesson kids ... don't interrupt when grown-ups are talking. Not until you go to school and they teach you how to read and understand what you just read.

Good, because as I just said multiple times, I wasn't talking to a clueless mo*** you in the first place.

Honestly, I would say it was more like he realized what an inane talk with you it would be. My mistake for not realizing how belligerent, and idiotically stubborn you are.

Also, next time you want to try using insults, you might wanna work on it. That was too weak. Here's an example: Calling yourself a grown up, is an insult to grown ups. has some creativity, instead of the dreary, and boring "kids" thing. It's overworked, used to often whenever someone is trying to be pretentious, and you failed at that too.

I will give you this: I should not have bothered talking to you. I forgot what a sad experience it is. Thank you for reminding me.

#517 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:22 AM

View Postjaxjace, on 13 May 2015 - 04:19 AM, said:

This thread is ******* beautiful. I just finished and feel like ive run a marathon.

NKVA I always knew you all were a bunch of twats, glad the community realizes it now as well. You are all hated for a reason.
Glad Kurita finally fell into place as the faction of ********.
I miss the goons, they at least were tasteful in their **** talk meme making. (whatever happened to them?)

Why even play games if you are going to cheat. its literally insanity, doing the same **** over and over expecting different results.

Ah and I love the poetic justice that it seams to always be the egotistical ***** who trash talk and try to make everyone else know they are the best, who tend to be the cheaters.

GG CLOSE SCRUBS :P

Wow, reported for hurtful personal insults. Hopefully you study up on proper manner-gaming while enjoying your time off.

#518 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,632 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 13 May 2015 - 05:06 AM

View PostStaggerCheck, on 12 May 2015 - 01:21 PM, said:

I'd like to see a kill counter somewhere that tells us how many cheatin' scumbags you've bagged thus far, PGI.

That's doesn't go far enough..

#519 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 13 May 2015 - 05:08 AM

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 13 May 2015 - 03:56 AM, said:

Believe what you like. You lot didn't even know who the person in question was until like 15 pages ago, while I (and others) were aware of the issue since nearly two weeks ago when this whole thing happened and the famous videos were recorded.

But then again, even when given obvious proof some people would still deny everything (just like some do right now claiming cheating never happened). That is by the way the reason PGI will never give you any proof they have, because it is pointless. The only thing that is more hilarious than people asking for this proof here, is people asking PGI to specify what methods they used to identify cheating. The amount of "how do I get a refund" topics started lately is also kinda ... interesting.

And because you know the person it is about, makes you magically know how PGI is working in the background?
And how many "Can I get a refund" topics are there? isn't even much, lol. And you think the reason for this refund is those chetaign topic? It's mostly about some quriks and other rubbish which devalued some mechs horribly.

#520 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,632 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 13 May 2015 - 05:18 AM

View PostScion Koga, on 12 May 2015 - 02:28 PM, said:

.............23 pages and a pot of coffee later I am now assured that most of the arguments in this thread are at best ridiculous and at worst trolling.

Posted Image

You contribute nothing and are the biggest troll of all.

26 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users