#41 EgoSlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,909 posts
  • Location[REDACTED]

Posted 13 May 2015 - 08:12 AM

View PostAlmond Brown, on 13 May 2015 - 07:50 AM, said:

A List of ALL the Founders (in the Credits) just count em to see exactly how many there are. :)

https://mwomercs.com/credits

The credits are actually only the Legendary founders, so not all of them by a long shot.

#42 Hobo Dan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 597 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 13 May 2015 - 08:35 AM

Still here. Never left, play at least weekly, but usually nightly. Was briefly part of a Unit, but 95% of my game time is solo. MWO Public Matches are just right for a working adult who has limited time to play, IMO.

I lurk on the forms and rarely comment but I do read and keep up. I think using forms for any game to get population information is a bad idea because the most passionate (positively or negatively) players are the ones visiting and contributing to the forms. Your average player came for MechWarrior, not ForumWarrior.

#43 Xanquil

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 474 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:19 AM

I'm still here too, even though I don't post much anymore. Got a few kills in even though I didn't know about the tournament until 4 hours before it was over. :) (had to fix the computer)

#44 stjobe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,498 posts
  • LocationOn your six, chipping away at your rear armour.

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:24 AM

View PostElizander, on 12 May 2015 - 10:19 PM, said:

You can count all the names in the credits!

Which coincides rather nicely with the 26,470 number quoted in this post for Legendary founders.

Edit: Just so you don't think I'm crazy and counted them by hand, the names are in a JSON array in the page source, I just nabbed that, did a quick re-format in Sublime Text, and looked at the highest line number...

Edited by stjobe, 13 May 2015 - 09:26 AM.

#45 Lootee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:26 AM

Some founders have 2 or more founders accounts too.

I played a few matches in the CAF event after a year long break to see what the state of the game was like. Disappointing to say the least. The MM still regularly fails to put 12 active players on both teams. Stomps galore. And what's the deal with the Founder's Jenner? Worst hitboxes in the game and the worst quirks in the game. Won more matches than I lost, but only because I quit fighting and just capped instead.

I didn't bother playing any matches on my other founder account. Got sick of the game after getting the hula girl on this one.

Edited by Lootee, 13 May 2015 - 09:35 AM.

#46 Lugh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 3,910 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:30 AM

I am recently returned to the madhouse. It was a good event. And boy do I have a lot of catching up to do.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users