1 reply to this topic

#1 Sagamore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:16 PM

So I was playing a CW match tonight on OUTPOST (Sulfurous Rift) and I got disconnected partway through (although my team was almost eliminated so it wouldn't have been much longer anyways). Anyhow, I got kicked back to the login screen.

I logged back in and tried to reconnect to the CW match. It brought up the match loading screen but it was for "Mining Collective" on Skirmish game mode - strange since they were just in a CW match and didn't have time to queue them up again, let alone public queue. After the map loading was complete I got booted back to the MechLab with a "CONNECTION ERROR: Disconnected from game server" pop up. I repeated this with all 4 mechs I had in CW with the same result. Its been over 15 minutes now and mechs are still locked. Very strange bug.

P.S. I knew something was up with the CW match because just prior to being disconnected a stationary SCR soaked up over 120 dmg in the CT from LPL and turned "Yellow" and then proceeded to kill me with SSRM6s. My complaining in the chat never showed up :D

EDIT: Mechs just unlocked, all is well. It would be interested to know what was happening in the Mining Collective! Perhaps a server error? I wonder how many other mechs were being held hostage?

Edited by Sagamore, 14 May 2015 - 11:22 PM.

#2 o0Marduk0o

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,231 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:45 AM

You relogged your client before trying to reconnect to CW?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users