Srms Fly Through People

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ragnahawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts
  • LocationAce in RVN-3L, HBK-4P, CDA-2A, AS7-S, BNC-3M, Won Top Dog Tourny.. Those are my bests

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:50 PM

Got behind a buddy of mine to avoid some streak srm six. They went right through him and still hit me. Makes perfect sense.

#2 Insects

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 995 posts
  • Locationstraya

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:17 PM

Only way this stuff is going to get addressed is if people start capturing video proof.
Non potato Nvidia cards do it well, constantly record to buffer and let you save the last minute when something interesting happens.

Russ looks like he is interested if people can prove it is actually happening, otherwise it gets dismissed as shots going between arms and stuff.

#3 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:37 PM

I have NEVER seen this happen. What mech did you pilot? What was your friend piloting? What map? What enemy mech shot at you? What's your fps? What's your ping? Give us some more information to work with. Every time I have been in the situation like yours they hit the mech I duck behind, same as lrm fire.

Edited by Repasy, 16 May 2015 - 08:37 PM.

#4 Idealsuspect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:52 AM

View PostF8Sealed, on 16 May 2015 - 07:50 PM, said:

Got behind a buddy of mine to avoid some streak srm six. They went right through him and still hit me. Makes perfect sense.

Its a server side kind of magic...

What you see on your client isn't the reality the server side provide to others players...maybe you didn't reach your friend back rather early or maybe he move at last moment like a matrix bullet dogde you can't really see at same time than the server recorded it.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users