Lack Of Response

• You cannot reply to this topic
14 replies to this topic

#1 Kilrein

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:36 PM

Sorry for posting this here but after almost a week and daily requests for a status, I'm not sure what else to do here.

Folks at PGI billing and/or support, can you please act on my request for a refund on CW3?

Incoming funds are taken out at nearly relativistic speeds but the reverse seems to operate in geological time.

-k

Stat update: over 10,000 total matches played, 0 matches played in the last 12 days and the forecast doesn't look promising

#2 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:39 PM

Kilrein,

Try and contact Tina or another PGI member, they should help you within a day or so.

Say the same thing, they'll get to work.

#3 BigBenn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 571 posts
  • LocationSioux Falls, SD

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:03 PM

Refund??? Yoos is guuna miss out on deh Caldron Born!

If there is ever a clan mach that screams bad ass the Caldron Born is it.

#4 darkkterror

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:06 PM

Why get a refund? Wave 3 mechs are guaranteed to be OP at least until the pre-Wave 4 nerfs happen!

#5 Kristian Radoulov

Banned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 611 posts

I'm having the same problem.

#6 Mister Blastman

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8,444 posts
  • LocationIn my Mech (Atlanta, GA)

View PostKilrein, on 21 May 2015 - 04:36 PM, said:

Incoming funds are taken out at nearly relativistic speeds but the reverse seems to operate in geological time.

Perhaps their offices are in an extreme gravity well. Thus, by the time they act upon it (three business hours), you'll already be dead from old age in your own frame of reference.

But, relativistically speaking, they'll be responding to you on the same business day you emailed their support, at least, from their frame of reference.

#7 Mawai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:14 PM

I submitted a support request a couple of weeks ago and have only received the automated reply. I don't know if that is typical these days or not. They used to have quite a good response to support requests. On the other hand, I hope they are prioritizing your money related requests over ones like mine that was related to an ingame issue.

#8 Whatzituyah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner waiting to alpha strike his victim.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:29 AM

View PostMister Blastman, on 21 May 2015 - 07:06 PM, said:

Perhaps their offices are in an extreme gravity well. Thus, by the time they act upon it (three business hours), you'll already be dead from old age in your own frame of reference.

But, relativistically speaking, they'll be responding to you on the same business day you emailed their support, at least, from their frame of reference.

Is that first sentence a reference of a Star Trek Generations episode?

#9 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:55 AM

View PostBigBenn, on 21 May 2015 - 07:03 PM, said:

Wave I sceamed as it came rolling into the game.

Turned out to be a flop.

No more Clan Packs until all components on the Mechs are unlocked and we have true MechWarrior Clans.

#10 Knyx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:13 AM

View PostBigBenn, on 21 May 2015 - 07:03 PM, said:

Yea until it is nerfed into oblivion because it can barely compete with IS mechs?

Screw that, don't buy anything clan, and if you have preordered make sure you get a refund. If they don't refund you in 24 hours of asking for one, charge it back through your bank or card company.

Ever heard the saying "if you can't beat them, join them", yea you are gonna have a much easier time in this game spending your money on IS mechs.

#11 Raggedyman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationFreedonia Institute of Mech Husbandry

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:00 AM

View PostKilrein, on 21 May 2015 - 04:36 PM, said:

Refunds can take up to 10 working days for a credit card payment, pretty much regardless of the card you have.

Funds may leave your account the same day but with the path they take they may not be with the merchant (in this case PGI) for 5 or so days. The same is for the reverse trip, in that they will most likely be out of PGI's account as soon as they hit refund, but as there are more checks involved things can be slower. Given how many intermediaries there are (your bank, your card scheme, their payment gateway, their online merchant account, their bank etc) it's a nightmare to judge the exact timings. IMO if they gave you a refund confirmation then wait the ten days, ask PGI for the refund code to check with your bank, and see what's going on from there.

If they haven't responded to your query then hassle them lots and just the magic words of "chargeback".

Edited by Raggedyman, 22 May 2015 - 06:02 AM.

#12 Mister Blastman

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8,444 posts
  • LocationIn my Mech (Atlanta, GA)

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:35 AM

View PostWhatzituyah, on 22 May 2015 - 12:29 AM, said:

Is that first sentence a reference of a Star Trek Generations episode?

No, it is general and special relativity.

#13 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:40 AM

When I read the OP, I remembered a ticket I sent in during that whole "Buy MC get a free Clan 'Mech" event.
I sent the ticket, got the automated response and then someone replied, but when I tried sending replies with additional information, apparently they were not getting them, because the ticket "went unanswered long enough that it was closed".

It was not the end of the world, but it was frustrating not getting to continue my search for a free TBR-D. :ph34r:

...I just wonder if the two issues are even vaguely related, is what I am getting at... in my own roundabout sort of way. :P

#14 Kilrein

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:10 AM

View Postdarkkterror, on 21 May 2015 - 07:06 PM, said:

Why get a refund? Wave 3 mechs are guaranteed to be OP at least until the pre-Wave 4 nerfs happen!

Apparently you missed this little nugget?

"Stat update: over 10,000 total matches played, 0 matches played in the last 12 days and the forecast doesn't look promising "

But within 45 minutes of the original post here, I had a response so thank you PGI for addressing my request and I do wish you all the best with the game and hope it doesn't head the direction that I feel it is going.

See everyone in a couple of months perhaps

-k

Edited by Kilrein, 22 May 2015 - 10:10 AM.

#15 Kristian Radoulov

Banned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 611 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:50 AM

Hopefully I get my request addressed soon too. I just sent off the second set of e-mails asking for my refund.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users