1458 replies to this topic

#1441 ilikerice

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 324 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:09 AM

View PostH1V3, on 06 August 2016 - 09:04 AM, said:

Yeah someone must be sitting here redeeming them immediately, both of them were already taken when I checked. 2 minutes ain't fast enough haha. Thanks for the generosity though good to know theoretically someone got one

check your messages!

#1442 H1V3

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:10 AM

View PostBaulven, on 06 August 2016 - 09:06 AM, said:

Sorry man. I just got lucky. I just started reading forums saw the post and went for it.

No problem. I couldn't see your post when I was writing mine. I'm just glad it wasn't one person taking both!

Edited by H1V3, 06 August 2016 - 09:11 AM.

#1443 Baulven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 984 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:15 AM

View PostH1V3, on 06 August 2016 - 09:10 AM, said:

No problem. I couldn't see your post when I was writing mine. I' m just glad it wasn't one person taking both!

I know I wouldn't do that but can't vouch for others. I love clan stuff, but that love should be shared, not boarded like a dragon.

#1444 ilikerice

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 324 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:20 AM

View PostBaulven, on 06 August 2016 - 09:15 AM, said:

I know I wouldn't do that but can't vouch for others. I love clan stuff, but that love should be shared, not boarded like a dragon.

Bishop, we need a picture of a dragon hoarding mechs like gold!

#1445 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:21 AM

View Postilikerice, on 06 August 2016 - 09:01 AM, said:

Yeah, It's mostly been work and car issues, and they directly affect each other.

I honestly haven't done anything wrong lately, but I still suspect Karma has it in for me and is just catching up.

Ilikerice

not much into Karma, though I do believe in doing good to fellow man..because end of the day, it just makes the world a better place, regardless on if I see direct impact (which I do by simply being less stressed/happier, etc, which actually contributes to physical health).

But I do believe the principle quoted by another famous wise man: "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."

Good, caring people die young of cancer. Vile despicable people grow old and run for President. It sucks, but is what it is. But I also believe that selfish people are enjoying the fullness of their "reward" now. Sadly.... the majority of the world only cares about the now, apparently.

Maybe someday we'll actually see a world where the humble and generous do flourish.

View PostBaulven, on 06 August 2016 - 09:15 AM, said:

Amen.

I also hope it ain't people who can afford them themselves scooping up the charity. Sadly, "FREE" tends to crowd out "decent" in too many brains. Plus we are in a society where people with good jobs still pirate music and movies, etc.

#1446 H1V3

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:21 AM

Let's just say ilikerice earns that "Philanthropist" title.

#1447 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:22 AM

View Postilikerice, on 06 August 2016 - 09:20 AM, said:

Bishop, we need a picture of a dragon hoarding mechs like gold!

A Dragon Mech hoarding Mechs like gold?

#1448 Baulven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 984 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:25 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 06 August 2016 - 09:22 AM, said:

A Dragon Mech hoarding Mechs like gold?

I could be wrong but I think he means dragon like smaug. You could have him play with the mechs like a kid with action figures or dolls though.

#1449 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:47 AM

View PostBaulven, on 06 August 2016 - 09:25 AM, said:

I could be wrong but I think he means dragon like smaug. You could have him play with the mechs like a kid with action figures or dolls though.

oof...haven't drawn dragons since I was in elementary school... and all my D&D characters looked like poorly drawn Conan clones. Posted Image

#1450 Tomo Sukesada

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:59 AM

Wow! How nice of you to gift a MAD IIC!

#1451 GonaDie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationThe biggest party you have ever seen

Posted 06 August 2016 - 12:48 PM

It looks like I missed a lot while my typing hand was healing.

Kudos to ilikerice!

#1452 invernomuto

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 August 2016 - 01:16 PM

Ahhh I missed them even when the gifts were in a UE friendly timezone :)

#1453 DarthHias

• Shredder
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:36 AM

Too slow Posted Image

#1454 Chados

• 1,948 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...over the Rainbow

Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:31 AM

Yeah, that's kind of why I passed on the last one and on this one. I saw it right after ilikerice posted it but figured "nah. Let someone who's broke go for it." I went ahead and invested in my own MAD-IIC Ultimate Pack as a reward to myself for being virtuous :)

Besides, I needed to complete the lineage. Seriously. Pokemech is a thing.

#1455 Seal Farmer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:14 AM

View PostChados, on 07 August 2016 - 04:31 AM, said:

Yeah, that's kind of why I passed on the last one and on this one. I saw it right after ilikerice posted it but figured "nah. Let someone who's broke go for it." I went ahead and invested in my own MAD-IIC Ultimate Pack as a reward to myself for being virtuous Posted Image

Besides, I needed to complete the lineage. Seriously. Pokemech is a thing.
Hehe, your lucky to be able to get the whole pack. My wife wont let me get even the basic Posted Image

#1456 Chados

• 1,948 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...over the Rainbow

Posted 07 August 2016 - 02:06 PM

LOL, I *am* the wife. My husband is into World of Warcraft. He lets me plow money into MWO as a convenient way to buy my silence, keep me distracted when he's off raiding, and thus allow peace to reign in the household. I've been a BT fan for years. Because big stompy robots.

I'm into Catapults, Marauders, and Riflemen. That's why I spent this month's mad money on...well...MADs. I have 53 mechs but not a lot of different mech types. I have all the Zeus, Urbanmech, Catapult, Rifleman, Dragon, and Marauder variants including the heroes and champions. Those are the ones I like best, but they all got hurt pretty bad in the last round of IS nerfs except the Dragon so I'm not running any of them now. I'm hoping the MAD-IIC's weight increase to 85 tons and Clan tech will turn that around, I was really liking the 5M and 3R before the nerfs and I still run my 3R from time to time because it's still tanky enough to play, it's just a lot easier to lose that ballistic torso now.

The rest..I think...are three of the four Victors, the King Crab champion I got with MC I won in another event, two Archers, two Thunderbolts, two Wolverines, two Cicadas I don't really like, the Phoenix Hawk standard pack courtesy of ilikerice earlier this year, the TBR-C(C) I won last Halloween, a Summoner Prime (I) because I wanted one invasion mech, three Shadowcats because my unit decided to go Clan mercenary and I needed Clan mediums for my FW drop deck, and three Arctic Cheetahs I also don't really like too much.

I like the SHC very much, I didn't think I would and I'm just mind-numbingly bad with them but they are a lot of fun. They're essentially what I'm spending most of my time in now other than getting out Fang or Flame every so often just because.

#1457 3xnihilo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 August 2016 - 02:18 PM

View PostChados, on 07 August 2016 - 02:06 PM, said:

LOL, I *am* the wife. My husband is into World of Warcraft. He lets me plow money into MWO as a convenient way to buy my silence, keep me distracted when he's off raiding, and thus allow peace to reign in the household. I've been a BT fan for years. Because big stompy robots.

I'm into Catapults, Marauders, and Riflemen. That's why I spent this month's mad money on...well...MADs. I have 53 mechs but not a lot of different mech types. I have all the Zeus, Urbanmech, Catapult, Rifleman, Dragon, and Marauder variants including the heroes and champions. Those are the ones I like best, but they all got hurt pretty bad in the last round of IS nerfs except the Dragon so I'm not running any of them now. I'm hoping the MAD-IIC's weight increase to 85 tons and Clan tech will turn that around, I was really liking the 5M and 3R before the nerfs and I still run my 3R from time to time because it's still tanky enough to play, it's just a lot easier to lose that ballistic torso now.

The rest..I think...are three of the four Victors, the King Crab champion I got with MC I won in another event, two Archers, two Thunderbolts, two Wolverines, two Cicadas I don't really like, the Phoenix Hawk standard pack courtesy of ilikerice earlier this year, the TBR-C(C) I won last Halloween, a Summoner Prime (I) because I wanted one invasion mech, three Shadowcats because my unit decided to go Clan mercenary and I needed Clan mediums for my FW drop deck, and three Arctic Cheetahs I also don't really like too much.

I like the SHC very much, I didn't think I would and I'm just mind-numbingly bad with them but they are a lot of fun. They're essentially what I'm spending most of my time in now other than getting out Fang or Flame every so often just because.

I don't ask my wife how much she spent on Lula Roe or Posh and she tries not to make fun of me for "wasting" money on expensive pixels :D

#1458 ProfPyro

• PipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 06:30 PM

So how are you lucky MAD IIC winners liking your prizes? I'm sure enjoying the ones I got!

#1459 Baulven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 984 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 06:35 PM

View PostProfPyro, on 19 December 2016 - 06:30 PM, said:

So how are you lucky MAD IIC winners liking your prizes? I'm sure enjoying the ones I got!

It has replaced my other assaults. It was a favorite in MW2 and I love it now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users