• 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:02 PM

View Postbad arcade kitty, on 24 May 2015 - 07:59 PM, said:

so it will be fixed not soon but soon ™? it's a pity

>its not really against the rules

#14th post
http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4454291

neat, instead of fixing it they made it bannable. Love to see it get enforced, Ive never even heard of a ban for that yet.

It wasnt supposed to be fixed soon, it was supposed to have been fixed after UI 2.0, well I guess thats any year after that so yeah soon.

Edited by Mechwarrior Buddah, 24 May 2015 - 08:03 PM.

#143 Escef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:19 PM

View PostDarian DelFord, on 24 May 2015 - 05:50 PM, said:

If I am pressed for time and I think there is no chance for my lone team mate to win I quit out and start another match. If he pulls it out great, if not fine by me I am in another match. People seem to forget that they do not have to stay for the full match if they died.

I was talking about the LIVING players on the other team. Y'know, the guys that are definitely going to win, but are now looking for one lone mech, shutdown, hidden, for 5 or 10 minutes? Why is it ok to waste their time?

#144 bad arcade kitty

• Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:22 PM

View PostEscef, on 24 May 2015 - 11:19 PM, said:

I was talking about the LIVING players on the other team. Y'know, the guys that are definitely going to win, but are now looking for one lone mech, shutdown, hidden, for 5 or 10 minutes? Why is it ok to waste their time?

let they report that player then

it's not your job to help them, there is the civilized method of solving such problems

Edited by bad arcade kitty, 24 May 2015 - 11:23 PM.

#145 Impossible Wasabi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • 462 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:48 AM

Dead people can't talk is a time honored and useful tradition in gaming.

Sure, sometimes dead teammates offer good intelligence or information about the enemy, but 90% of the time it is some backseat driving offering opinions or critique (usually after they committed some grievous tactical error).

Edited by The True Space Pope, 25 May 2015 - 12:49 AM.

#146 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:32 AM

View PostFlash Frame, on 23 May 2015 - 07:47 PM, said:

no...not only dickheads do this.

I've seen games where the entire friendly team save for one single light mech, had died horribly, with the enemy team retaining 10+ members... only for that single, light mech, to run around like an idiot for the 10+ minutes remaining.

I'm sorry, at that point, you're just wasting everyone's time instead of giving the enemy the kill with dignity.

The other issue? Last Players Standing committing suicide instead of giving the enemy the kill, because it's apparently fun to rob the enemy of additional c-bills, since that's literally the only resource that matters in this game.

In that same situation (8 to 1) I came out with the win so don't assume -- it makes an ass out of u and me.

Posted Image

#147 bad arcade kitty

• Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:27 AM

that's a truly shame
i just met a case of team treason which made to turn on /all chat to see it them myself

there was one mist lynx left on our team, conquest, enemy had 600 resources and all points capped, the lynx pilot wanted to survive instead of dying in vain... some ***** jerk betrayed lynx' position anyway, to save himself 10-20 seconds or so

that guy who betrayed the lynx was so proud that he admitted it in the chat, that's how i knew it with /all chat turned off... too bad taking the screenshot failed for some reason, right when i needed it the most, so i cannot really report that jerk to the support, i will try to take a proper screenshot the next time

the next game i was very rude to my next team because i see them as potential traitors too, **** i don't want to play with people who routinely betray their teammates

#148 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:49 AM

View Postbad arcade kitty, on 27 May 2015 - 02:27 AM, said:

that's a truly shame
i just met a case of team treason which made to turn on /all chat to see it them myself

there was one mist lynx left on our team, conquest, enemy had 600 resources and all points capped, the lynx pilot wanted to survive instead of dying in vain... some ***** jerk betrayed lynx' position anyway, to save himself 10-20 seconds or so

that guy who betrayed the lynx was so proud that he admitted it in the chat, that's how i knew it with /all chat turned off... too bad taking the screenshot failed for some reason, right when i needed it the most, so i cannot really report that jerk to the support, i will try to take a proper screenshot the next time

the next game i was very rude to my next team because i see them as potential traitors too, **** i don't want to play with people who routinely betray their teammates

you dont need a screenshot. just the player name and date/time. All chat is logged and pgi can look it up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users