#21 Threat Doc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:29 AM

(OOC: Thank you.)

So, you're saying your Shadow Hawk never would have been there grappling with the Hunchie in the first place? Sensible, but what happens if he snuck up behind you, all passive like, since the Hunchie doesn't need active radar to fire that big spit baller on its shoulder, turned you around and stuck the 20 right up against your cockpit? Now, that's an adrenaline rush, don't you think?

(OOC: By the way, I'm NOT a Hunchback fan, I definitely prefer the Wolverine... very, very strongly, in fact, but in this example, and for what the devs have produced here, already, it's sort of necessary to use it, hehe.)

#22 Brenden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:56 PM

Now under those circumstances, I believe my lancemate would have to be there to stop you - see he may not be the Hunchback of Notre dame but he could topple it if he wanted. My lancemate would most likely be piloting his Commando, who would also be passive as I ordered him and be crouching behind the building. His Commando has all SRMs Streak enabled with two small pulse lasers, one in each arm. Now, once he's in range he jumps up, fires onto your AC/20 and then BOOM! No more chinese new year.
((Alright, I'm back at home. Just let me take a look-sy...))

#23 Threat Doc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:02 PM

(OOC: Fair enough. I've been working on an Excel file for the unit most of the day, so that's why I'm behind on emails.)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users