#1 Homeless Bill

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,968 posts
  • LocationA Box Near You

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:59 PM

Casted on http://www.twitch.tv/homeless_bill

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if this is something the forums care about or whether the moderators will even allow it here, but for the rest of the tournament (or until the man comes down on me), I'll try to make match announcements for anyone interested in watching. I always post them over at /r/OutreachHPG, and I felt bad leaving the brown sea out of the fun.

This is the part of the tournament where it comes down to strategic, high-level play. All matches will end up on my Youtube channel after each week finishes (with timestamps to the actual games), and you can find a weekly roundup of those over at /r/OutreachHPG. Tune in and be sure to watch chat for opportunities to win free Mechbays!

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Information

Antares Scorpions vs Seraphim: Rising Storm @ 8:30pm EDT Friday

In the final Week 6 match, the Antares Scorpions will face off against Seraphim: Rising Storm. Seraphim is the only team ranked outside of the top eight that has made it into the final eight, and AS is the only EU team that has survived into Week 6. Will the upstart challenger take it or will the veteran EU team put down their insurrection? Come cheer for your favorite, win free Mechbays, and see which team will go head-to-head against Clan Smoke Jaguar in Week 7.

Casters: Homeless Bill and Edmiester

League Information

League: Major League MechWarrior - Week 6
Bracket: http://challonge.com...ueMechWarriorS1
Rules: Best of 5, 12v12, Strikes Allowed
Mode:
  • Round 1: Conquest (3/3/3/3)
  • Round 2: Skirmish (720 tons)
  • Round 3: Conquest (3/3/3/3)
  • Round 4: Skirmish (600 tons)
  • Round 5: Conquest (3/3/3/3)
Map: Tourmaline Desert

#2 AnimosityMonk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 207 posts
  • LocationRight behind that rock over there.

Posted 06 June 2015 - 09:23 AM

NO the forums don't care.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users