#61 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:14 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 12 June 2015 - 04:22 AM, said:

I'm sorry you've got a disease. Get well soon, IraqiWalker!

Either you're pretending to be stupid, or worse, you're not, and this lame attempt at an attack is all your brain mustered. Either way, it's a 0/10. Trolls like you really need to stop doing it, you're a living disgrace to the art.

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 12 June 2015 - 04:26 AM, said:

Sadly IraqiWalker and his ilk are exactly that. I'd love to have seen them get better because not having anyone really good enough to roll with us was a major contributor to the death of CW for me. I spent a lot of time giving advice to davions. Some of it even stuck!

Of course that wasn't the primary contributor. That was the disappointing mistakes and ineptitude of PGI both socially and technically.

What are you talking about here? I don't make "this is OP, PGI please nerf" posts. The closest I ever got to that was in discussing the nerfs on the TBR, and SCR, and even then, I stated that the nerfs were deserved, the mechs outperform their competition, but the types of quirks implemented were not what was needed.

So how about you stop lying or putting words into my mouth that I didn't say, and grow up.

#62 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:24 AM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 12 June 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

How? Pointing out that all you have done is shown NS beating you doesn't counter anything he has said.

Sorry you have me perplexed, because at the end of the day you are calling us "bad guys" when all we are doing is playing the game. The only reason we are meanies is because you lost? I don't understand that.

This thread is about spawn camping. Which MOST of NS (myself included) does not want to partake in.

You came in to the thread to pee in our corn flakes because you have been light rushed MONTHS AGO and it bothered you and you wanted to come in here and tell everyone how mean NS is. I have been one of the most outspoked members of NS against light rushing. I am a team player so I have done it because that is what our commanders wanted, but I don't like it. Its not fun for anyone.

I don't like spawn camping either, but have done it because that is what the commanders wanted.

If you are going to say "You got burned because of this one screenshot that doesn't prove anything" and try to shut down the thread like you proved your point, then I am going to respond in kind (Like an *******).

I think he meant the condecending "ggclose"'comment as in crock is here trying to clean up the image and everything he accomplished was diminished by the "ggclose" comment.

#63 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:33 AM

View PostBSK, on 11 June 2015 - 11:03 PM, said:

Last attack phase the remaining 3 of us awake played versus a 12 man of NS and can you believe it, the first chance they got to move out they used to spawn camp on Taiga. And then on Boreal again.

Ridiculous ..

I'm not here for fighting this war of words, but that's pretty much an exaggeration of the matter.

On Taiga, we essentially crushed your first wave, and started pouring out outside of the base (this was a Counterattack, with us spawning inside the base).

There was at least a wave or so that we smashed outside of the base, eventually though a small section of people splintered off into one spawn, which was not directed by me (I was drop calling this, and wanted those people to regroup where the current blob was it). Eventually that group died or regrouped, but once it was like 40+ kills, I'm not sure what you would expect us to do at that point in time.

On Boreal.. this is more of a map problem than a unit problem. Essentially in our preparation to avoid the dropship/spawn camping scenario, I had directed people to eventually to go no further than the broken dropship. I'm not sure where else we should have been (camping in the saddle? I don't think you'd fare that much better).

Had Boreal been designed to have alternative routes to the base walls (and not just be a meat grinder to setting up in waves/staging areas), we would have better choices, but it is what it is.

I mean, would you like a complete SJR or some other team to roll you instead because when I was part of CSJ for a bit, those elite units rolled the same way at a far more efficient/faster rate. I mean, what would you have us do when the best route for not actually camping your dropship is to sit on the broken dropship?

More often than not, I'm not happy about spawn camping or dropship farming, but very often when a team is unable to hold or push into a position, they are usually not the team that can dictate winning or losing in this game. We can still leave you alone (because of the new dropship mechanic) and then come at you at some point. It's not our fault that your collective force wasn't coordinated enough to stop it. It's no different from 228 or MS that stomps us because we couldn't stop them from doing so.

If we look at "farming dropships/dropzones" as why you lost, I think you are worrying about the wrong things in the grand scheme (not that they shouldn't be fixed, but there's a more fatal problem before we can use that excuse).

#64 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,254 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:35 AM

View PostChameleon257, on 12 June 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

I think he meant the condecending "ggclose"'comment as in crock is here trying to clean up the image and everything he accomplished was diminished by the "ggclose" comment.

It was a condescending response to his condescending statement. I'm not going to continue to try to rationally explain my position if he is going to act that way.

#65 SunshineActual

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:39 AM

LoL... so very adorable.

I personally feel this is outstanding change to sportsmanship prior to the patch that renders the tactic either obsolete or very dangerous to aggressors.

But you guys beat the clock by like what 96 hours til implementation? Still good news to the world of pugs!

#adorable.

#66 Gas Guzzler

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,254 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:44 AM

View PostSunshineActual, on 12 June 2015 - 11:39 AM, said:

LoL... so very adorable.

I personally feel this is outstanding change to sportsmanship prior to the patch that renders the tactic either obsolete or very dangerous to aggressors.

But you guys beat the clock by like what 96 hours til implementation? Still good news to the world of pugs!

#adorable.

9 days so roughly 216 hours from initial post to public release actually. Its okay, calculators are lostech.

#67 SunshineActual

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:02 PM

I sit corrected and schooled at my job on a break, where I can speak and play well with others. Lol. However, really thought that patch was on the 16th. That being said if you need a calculator for 4 days conversion to hours then I mean really? Or 9 days mental math people. Anyway, thanks for the correction.

If 9 days truly is the case please allow me to correct myself.... to give full credit its only... fair:

You guys beat the clock by like 216 hours til implementation? Still good news to the world of pugs!

#stilladorable

#68 Gas Guzzler

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,254 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:11 PM

View PostSunshineActual, on 12 June 2015 - 12:02 PM, said:

I sit corrected and schooled at my job on a break, where I can speak and play well with others. Lol. However, really thought that patch was on the 16th. That being said if you need a calculator for 4 days conversion to hours then I mean really? Or 9 days mental math people. Anyway, thanks for the correction.

If 9 days truly is the case please allow me to correct myself.... to give full credit its only... fair:

You guys beat the clock by like 216 hours til implementation? Still good news to the world of pugs!

#stilladorable

Well I think this latest troll is my cue to leave. It's been great guys, hope you all feel great and that you have really shown up NS in the forums. I have simply wasted too much time in this thread already. Maybe when we are HK again you 6RNT guys will actually play with us instead of being in your own locked, private, TS channel on the HK hub, and then maybe you can make your own opinion about NS.

Until then, see you on the battlefield!

Edited by Gas Guzzler, 12 June 2015 - 12:11 PM.

#69 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:03 PM

It's always depressing to see groups spitting back in NS's face when they try to be decent folk. They're one of the only groups NKVA is happy to call our friends. They actually take the time to treat us, of all people like human beings, so I can't help but write off anyone willing to badmouth them as anything but a lost cause.

#70 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:04 PM

I've been rolled by NS before, and I can honestly say they're a good bunch of pilots, and for the most part, they are good sports.

#71 Wiktor Kostka

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 361 posts
  • Locationhttp://marinemechs.enjin.com/

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:25 PM

I hate being camped, it really is no fun at all, but...

If in a battle you could put heavy fire down on an enemy's LZ, you would. It is a proper and good strategy.

I do not think it makes for good game play, and to me it is a fault of map design not sportsmanship.

#72 unwary

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 184 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:44 PM

The incoming dropship buffs won't help pugs. The organized teams will just wait for the dropships to leave and stomp them.

There won't be an end to this
Posted Image

Edited by unwary, 12 June 2015 - 03:44 PM.

#73 YCSLiesmith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:06 PM

View PostBSK, on 12 June 2015 - 09:44 AM, said:

No, it was the first wave, it was 4 to 13. And it is a lie, a complete and ridiculous lie you ever were that respectful and honourful to the community to let people get 80 points.

I have 5 videos and 60 screenshots of match results to prove you wrong. I dropped a lot against you, it was easy for me to get 600 to 800 LP in 5 minutes instead of 2200 LP in a 30 minute regular game. But you guys never listened when I told you about the events, laughed it off and were very destructive for the cw community. Don't blame the guy who points it out, blame yourself.

players who aren't very good and cry constantly to the point of life-threatening dehydration are more destructive to the cw community imo

View PostIraqiWalker, on 12 June 2015 - 11:14 AM, said:

Either you're pretending to be stupid, or worse, you're not, and this lame attempt at an attack is all your brain mustered. Either way, it's a 0/10. Trolls like you really need to stop doing it, you're a living disgrace to the art.

What are you talking about here? I don't make "this is OP, PGI please nerf" posts. The closest I ever got to that was in discussing the nerfs on the TBR, and SCR, and even then, I stated that the nerfs were deserved, the mechs outperform their competition, but the types of quirks implemented were not what was needed.

So how about you stop lying or putting words into my mouth that I didn't say, and grow up.

Unless I'm confusing you with some other davion with an iraq related name, you have made so many posts whining about 'trolls' and about how getting stomped into the ground for months by NS and NKVA is a sign that we're evil monsters that i find it bizarre you would deny it now. It's been pretty much every interaction with you i've ever had.

Edited by YCSLiesmith, 12 June 2015 - 04:07 PM.

#74 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:27 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 12 June 2015 - 04:06 PM, said:

Unless I'm confusing you with some other davion with an iraq related name, you have made so many posts whining about 'trolls' and about how getting stomped into the ground for months by NS and NKVA is a sign that we're evil monsters that i find it bizarre you would deny it now. It's been pretty much every interaction with you i've ever had.

You have me confused with someone else then. Only time I criticize NKVA is on their poor conduct in the forums (even then, not all NKVA pilots). I have tons of respect for NS, and the closes I ever got to your over-exaggerated hallucinations was when I posted in the Kurita forums asking if the truce between our houses was broken. (I thought we had a truce at the time, since AFFS command gave the order to stop attacking Kurita, and that lasted for over a week) After Kurita attacked, I posted asking what was up, and some of you took it to mean all kinds of things, when literally all I wanted to know, was whether the attack was just some splinter group, or DCMS command. That's it.

I honestly don't remember interacting with you before running into you in this thread, and I think one other one a few days ago (could've been another player).

I never whined about trolls. For the record, I have yet to run into one that I can score at more than a 7. I also did not whine for months about being rolled by NS, and NKVA. Hell, I didn't care about that, because I play on either the clan fronts, or Marik. Those are the fun borders for me. I dropped maybe 5 times total since CW first started, against Kurita forces.

I remember 9th Sword of Light gave us a very tough match. We still won at the time. I also did a pug drop and ended up against I think Legion of Vega, and they were fantastic. There were two players there that really knew how to place their shots. two more non-descript drops, and the solo drop I had and ran into an NS 8 man, I think. That was a fantastic match, we got rolled, but both sides played well, and no one cried, whined, or jeered. If I really thought NS were so EEEEEVIIIIILLLLL, why am I complimenting them? I have no hard feelings towards them, or any of the houses that hit us.

If you can find some of my earlier posts during CW 1, I stated that (at the time), Davion was more organized, and we had the manpower, and so we were stomping left and right. However, the time will come when we get stomped. Whaddya know, it happened when the other three houses unified against us.

So, how about you stop putting words into my mouth, and we deal with reality? Is it possible that you saw some of my posts in your own twisted way, instead of how I meant them? Cuz I can guarantee you, until March of this year, (Or maybe February), I didn't know NKVA even existed, nor what that was. Hell, I didn't even know NS until the offensive on Davion started.

Also, if you want to talk about someone posting to make a faction look evil? Kurita, and Liao's forums had endless whine threads portraying Davion as the Great Satan, "Traitors to the Inner Sphere". Remember that one? So please:

1- Don't be a hypocrite
2- Don't try to troll again, it's too sad
3- Deal with reality
4- Dial down the self-aggrandizement.
It's not really impressive to toot your own horn. I'd be more impressed if someone else described your prowess, than when you do it. As the saying goes "A Monkey is as beautiful as a Gazelle in his mother's eyes".

Edited by IraqiWalker, 13 June 2015 - 03:29 AM.

#75 IlKhan Prepaid Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:26 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 13 June 2015 - 03:27 AM, said:

You have me confused with someone else then. Only time I criticize NKVA is on their poor conduct in the forums (even then, not all NKVA pilots). I have tons of respect for NS, and the closes I ever got to your over-exaggerated hallucinations was when I posted in the Kurita forums asking if the truce between our houses was broken. (I thought we had a truce at the time, since AFFS command gave the order to stop attacking Kurita, and that lasted for over a week) After Kurita attacked, I posted asking what was up, and some of you took it to mean all kinds of things, when literally all I wanted to know, was whether the attack was just some splinter group, or DCMS command. That's it.

I honestly don't remember interacting with you before running into you in this thread, and I think one other one a few days ago (could've been another player).

I never whined about trolls. For the record, I have yet to run into one that I can score at more than a 7. I also did not whine for months about being rolled by NS, and NKVA. Hell, I didn't care about that, because I play on either the clan fronts, or Marik. Those are the fun borders for me. I dropped maybe 5 times total since CW first started, against Kurita forces.

I remember 9th Sword of Light gave us a very tough match. We still won at the time. I also did a pug drop and ended up against I think Legion of Vega, and they were fantastic. There were two players there that really knew how to place their shots. two more non-descript drops, and the solo drop I had and ran into an NS 8 man, I think. That was a fantastic match, we got rolled, but both sides played well, and no one cried, whined, or jeered. If I really thought NS were so EEEEEVIIIIILLLLL, why am I complimenting them? I have no hard feelings towards them, or any of the houses that hit us.

If you can find some of my earlier posts during CW 1, I stated that (at the time), Davion was more organized, and we had the manpower, and so we were stomping left and right. However, the time will come when we get stomped. Whaddya know, it happened when the other three houses unified against us.

So, how about you stop putting words into my mouth, and we deal with reality? Is it possible that you saw some of my posts in your own twisted way, instead of how I meant them? Cuz I can guarantee you, until March of this year, (Or maybe February), I didn't know NKVA even existed, nor what that was. Hell, I didn't even know NS until the offensive on Davion started.

Also, if you want to talk about someone posting to make a faction look evil? Kurita, and Liao's forums had endless whine threads portraying Davion as the Great Satan, "Traitors to the Inner Sphere". Remember that one? So please:

1- Don't be a hypocrite
2- Don't try to troll again, it's too sad
3- Deal with reality
4- Dial down the self-aggrandizement.
It's not really impressive to toot your own horn. I'd be more impressed if someone else described your prowess, than when you do it. As the saying goes "A Monkey is as beautiful as a Gazelle in his mother's eyes".

This is what my text to speech spit out

Edited by Prepaid Lenin, 13 June 2015 - 04:27 AM.

#76 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:40 AM

View PostPrepaid Lenin, on 13 June 2015 - 04:26 AM, said:

This is what my text to speech spit out

I can honestly say I don't know how to read this, or respond to it. Seriously.

Posted Image

#77 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:47 AM

When will we be able to shoot incoming enemy dropships and gain damage points?

#78 VorpalAnvil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Cantillon Brewery

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:06 AM

View PostGremlich Johns, on 13 June 2015 - 05:47 AM, said:

When will we be able to shoot incoming enemy dropships and gain damage points?

As soon as masses of Pug's demand it.

#79 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:38 AM

We dropped against a PUG team and saw one of you guys. We farmed him and gave everyone else the chance to gain a match score of 80 for the event.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2u6gpdz.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2q3u6id.jpg

They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 16 June 2015 - 04:58 PM.
Name and shame

#80 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:26 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 12 June 2015 - 11:14 AM, said:

This is all they do Iraqi and its best to just say what you must and then ignore them....

NKVA is nothing but trolls and the reason groups like NS and others have a bad rap, they were all Kurita and got thrown in the sack together.

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 12 June 2015 - 01:03 PM, said:

It's always depressing to see groups spitting back in NS's face when they try to be decent folk. They're one of the only groups NKVA is happy to call our friends. They actually take the time to treat us, of all people like human beings, so I can't help but write off anyone willing to badmouth them as anything but a lost cause.

IF NKVA showed the same respect to the rest (hell, even half) of the player base in MWO they would get such in return.

Respect is earned not given....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users