#81 Leggin Ho

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 495 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationBristol, Va

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:32 PM

NS is a good solid group of folks that love to play the game and help others learn it better if they just ask and not act like a bunch of rocks about someone being better at a GAME.

#82 YCSLiesmith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:03 PM

View PostDarthRevis, on 15 June 2015 - 10:26 AM, said:

IF NKVA showed the same respect to the rest (hell, even half) of the player base in MWO they would get such in return.

Respect is earned not given....

haha this is funny because by saying it you reveal that you have no self awareness. how can we respect you? you are terrible.

I'm afraid respect is earned, not given, DarkBepis.

#83 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:22 PM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 15 June 2015 - 02:03 PM, said:

haha this is funny because by saying it you reveal that you have no self awareness. how can we respect you? you are terrible.

Best you could come up with is a simple reversal?

It's not even of the same scope, because Darth isn't the one that needs the respect. Also, Darth is one person, while NKVA is a group, and in general receives 0 respect from the community.

#84 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:19 PM

View PostBSK, on 15 June 2015 - 05:38 AM, said:

We dropped against a PUG team and saw one of you guys. We farmed him and gave everyone else the chance to gain a match score of 80 for the event.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2u6gpdz.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2q3u6id.jpg

They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind.

Sorry, but that seems very childish.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 16 June 2015 - 04:58 PM.
Backhanded name and shame in quote

#85 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:24 PM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 15 June 2015 - 05:22 PM, said:

Best you could come up with is a simple reversal?

It's not even of the same scope, because Darth isn't the one that needs the respect. Also, Darth is one person, while NKVA is a group, and in general receives 0 respect from the community.

everyone needs respect, Iraqi Walker. You think Dark Blepis never feels lonely or small, never needs to be built up by another person? No man is sufficient unto himself.

Some men are insufficient even in groups though! booya

#86 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:44 PM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 15 June 2015 - 02:03 PM, said:

mmm...wise words.

I think i heard (said) them before....

And you yourself reveal much about you each time you speak. Insults like a child i see are the best really you can muster though. I also never asked or wanted your respect because what is there to respect in return? A vile person playing in a video game?

No thanks.

#87 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:42 PM

Lightrush during that Event? Happened 2min ago. You need the screenshoot? 12 NS vs 12 puggies and you RUSH the Gens?

Sorry. Nearly nobody got the points.

#88 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:19 PM

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 15 June 2015 - 08:42 PM, said:

Lightrush during that Event? Happened 2min ago. You need the screenshoot? 12 NS vs 12 puggies and you RUSH the Gens?

I wasn't there. We do have around 100 members of which 70 play in a given month. Maybe they wanted to try something out. Maybe one of the drop commanders whom haven't played in two months came on tonight. Who knows. However rushing gens is a valid tactic. I'd be very surprised if they finished the match quickly however, they want their 80 points too.

Anyway ... out of hundreds of CW matches I am sure we piss people off here and there.

#89 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:33 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 15 June 2015 - 06:24 PM, said:

everyone needs respect, Iraqi Walker. You think Dark Blepis never feels lonely or small, never needs to be built up by another person? No man is sufficient unto himself.

Some men are insufficient even in groups though! booya

Except if he needed that, he has tons of respect from the forum goers. It's funny: You keep on trying to insult Darth, but hilariously, even if his best score is 10, he still has more respect from the rest of us, while you get none, despite your uber L33t scores.

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 15 June 2015 - 08:42 PM, said:

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 15 June 2015 - 10:35 PM, said:

Then don t start such a Topic, when you are not abel to do what you say.
It is like bashing..claiming you will not do it again..and when the opponent comes, directly bash again.

The pugg saw NS and knows what will come. I would say from 100 games I saw were 80% rushes ..the Rest..dropship camping. 1 Area taken 6min b4 ceasefire will not even bring yxou the planet. It is useless.

I evaluate acc the behavior, not the saying. Your words should have followed a good exampel. Not that ****.

[redacted]

In their defense, this thread is about not farming drop ships. No one said anything about not rushing gens.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 16 June 2015 - 04:57 PM.
Name and shame in quote

#90 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,251 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 16 June 2015 - 07:55 AM

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 15 June 2015 - 10:35 PM, said:

Then don t start such a Topic, when you are not abel to do what you say.
It is like bashing..claiming you will not do it again..and when the opponent comes, directly bash again.

The pugg saw NS and knows what will come. I would say from 100 games I saw were 80% rushes ..the Rest..dropship camping. 1 Area taken 6min b4 ceasefire will not even bring yxou the planet. It is useless.

I evaluate acc the behavior, not the saying. Your words should have followed a good exampel. Not that ****.

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150616/shqll5yr.jpg

None of the games I personally played last night involved gen rushing or drop ship farming.  Don't know what happened here, but 25 kills isn't actually a light rush..  some people got over 1000 damage so....

I do agree though, not sure why they rushed gens... seems silly.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 16 June 2015 - 04:56 PM.
Name and shame in quote

#91 102_devill

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 01:54 PM

So the CW player numbers are already so low that the units are starting to say: "please come and play with us PUGs, we will behave!"..

Nice try... But bleep you!

LOL

#92 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:02 PM

yeah, bleep you unittards! I'm cool, so cool that i will self censor on a forum that already censors my posts. This is the model for players in my opinion: moderate yourself so that you can't ever offend anyone with even your thoughts. this maps nicely to the model for CW, as well: throw games against disorganized players in an attempt to 'behave' so that maybe casual players will come and help ruin the game by pugging badly

#93 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:31 PM

View PostRokerSaMoravu, on 16 June 2015 - 01:54 PM, said:

So the CW player numbers are already so low that the units are starting to say: "please come and play with us PUGs, we will behave!"..

Nice try... But bleep you!

LOL

I tried being decent on here but hey whatever. Angry people are just angry. Not much I can do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users