Remove Xsolla

39 replies to this topic

#1 TwentyOne

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 477 posts
  • LocationI pay more to use less water. Cali.

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:50 PM

I have been trying for 3 days to purchase the gladiator pack. I have used different debit and credit cards that clearly work everywhere else. Xsolla denies everything no matter what I do. I contacted PGI support (lol), still no mention back in days. I contact Xsolla, they tell me to wait 2 hours. Wait 2 hours NOPE. Call again, "wait 24 hours". Do that NOPE, BECAUSE XSOLLA IS TOO ******* STUPID AND I HAVE BEEN BLACKLISTED WITHOUT NOTICE. Please pgi, if you want to make money, find a new payment transactor. Xsolla is the worst piece of **** provider I have ever seen. There is not one thing I can do to fix this apparently, so I guess i will just not be able to spend money because of the ******** broken glitchy worthless transaction system pgi employs. I have never in my life had trouble buying things with a debit card. I just bought an SSD on the exact same card that was denied 15 times by xsolla.

#2 SkaerKrow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 258 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:03 PM

I have been trying to buy the Mauler pack for a week and a half using some Paypal funds. The xsolla pay system currently cannot load Paypal successfully. They have admitted that it's their issue but have not corrected it. PGI should be aware that at least $80 could be going to someone else's game because xsolla can't get their act together.

Edited by SkaerKrow, 16 June 2015 - 10:04 PM.

#3 SmoothCriminal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 815 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:06 PM

Xsolla pinged the "possible fraudulent transaction" response from my bank - and my card is (worryingly) very open to expenditure abroad etc., so it must be based in a dodgy country/have some suspect security.

Have you tried contacting your bank directly and asking if they are the ones responsible for denying the procedure? It's a pain but might be the answer.

#4 TwentyOne

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 477 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:55 PM

View PostSmoothCriminal, on 16 June 2015 - 10:06 PM, said:

Xsolla pinged the "possible fraudulent transaction" response from my bank - and my card is (worryingly) very open to expenditure abroad etc., so it must be based in a dodgy country/have some suspect security.

Have you tried contacting your bank directly and asking if they are the ones responsible for denying the procedure? It's a pain but might be the answer.

Edited by TwentyOne, 17 June 2015 - 08:06 AM.

#5 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:57 PM

I think you can contact billing? Maybe they can help.

#6 Xetelian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:59 PM

I came expecting a thread about XX Sulla XX and was disappointed again.

#7 JustEvil

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:54 PM

You can buy it using Karma Koin Cards without any problems. I had issues with Xsolla too (using Paypal w/o cc), I was mailing with MWO support, gave them proper feedback and then proceed to buy it using Karma Koin.

I don't know what is the problem, but it definitely lies on the Xsolla end.

Just go to offgamers, buy one 100$ and two 10$ cards. Combine them here and you have your precious Gladiator Pack.

Edited by JustEvil, 17 June 2015 - 06:45 AM.

#8 anonymous161

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 1,267 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:13 AM

View PostTwentyOne, on 16 June 2015 - 10:55 PM, said:

I would but like all banks, mine is also lazy as ****. Open like 4 hours a day 4 days a week. I cant even wake up before they close because I work the night shift, and they would break their poor fingernails working 6 days a week like everyone else.
I went in yesterday and theres was 7 ******* people working there, and only 1 of them would see anyone, the rest just ******* stood around doing nothing watching us. But I HAVE called them and it IS xsolla's fault. I know its not gameplay related but this **** is making me want to leave. I finally get some extra money, really want the gladiator pack, and NOPE this overzealous foreign POS transactor HAS BLACKLISTED ME FROM THEIR SYSTEM. I mean seriously? The one way they make money, and they have to make it such a pain in the ass/nonfunctional. Pgi, just get rid of xsolla and use a normal transactor like every other game company does.

Using **** in every sentence makes you sound like ****.

#9 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 17 June 2015 - 04:01 AM

Sounds like your credit is bad.

I have no problem with the service. :)

#10 Nocifer Deathblade

• PipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:16 AM

View PostSmoothCriminal, on 16 June 2015 - 10:06 PM, said:

Yeah, My discover card and my debit card from other bank both pinged "possible fraudulent transaction" that they had to contact me to approve the transaction to make it work. Xsolla sure has problem with red flags that need to be solved so it won't auto deny cards that way.

#11 MechWarrior3671771

• 2,021 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:56 AM

"it must be based in a dodgy country/have some suspect security."

Because PGU is based in Canada, my (US) bank makes me call them and give verbal confirmation before they allow the transaction. And if I forget, they block my card for "fraud" (even though nothing was processed) and I have to wait a week for a new one to arrive by mail. Very infuriating and inconvenient. Its the reason why I haven't spent my usual $100 on MCs the last 2 months - I can't get them to take my money!

...oh sorry, bit of a rant there. Call your bank and see if they are the problem.

Also, does anyone know how to change the telephone # that PGI sents an approval code too? Broke my old phone (temper, temper) and now I can't get PGI to change to the new number. Do I have to go through support? Because I'm still waiting for word back on a 4 week old complaint about a biased moderator...

Edited by Fenrisulvyn, 17 June 2015 - 06:57 AM.

#12 Agent 0 Fortune

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:10 AM

View PostTwentyOne, on 16 June 2015 - 10:55 PM, said:

I would but like all banks, mine is also lazy as ****. Open like 4 hours a day 4 days a week. I cant even wake up before they close because I work the night shift, and they would break their poor fingernails working 6 days a week like everyone else.
I went in yesterday and theres was 7 ******* people working there, and only 1 of them would see anyone, the rest just ******* stood around doing nothing watching us. But I HAVE called them and it IS xsolla's fault. I know its not gameplay related but this **** is making me want to leave. I finally get some extra money, really want the gladiator pack, and NOPE this overzealous foreign POS transactor HAS BLACKLISTED ME FROM THEIR SYSTEM. I mean seriously? The one way they make money, and they have to make it such a pain in the ass/nonfunctional. Pgi, just get rid of xsolla and use a normal transactor like every other game company does.

Hard to blame Xsolla in this instance. I wouldn't do business with that bank either, it sounds sketchy as hell. And I certainly would keep my money there.
There could also be issues with the fiscal stability of your country and/or banking system. If it fluctuates wildly Xsolla may not be interested in gambling that the value of the currency they receive today, will be worth the same amount when they exchange it.
Unfortunately there isn't much that you as an individual can do about it, except to take it as a warning sign, and know that you have bigger things to worry about than buying a digital game.

Edited by Agent 0 Fortune, 17 June 2015 - 08:57 AM.

#13 TwentyOne

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 477 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:09 AM

View PostDarth Bane001, on 17 June 2015 - 12:13 AM, said:

Using **** in every sentence makes you sound like ****.

I calmed down now.

View PostNightmare1, on 17 June 2015 - 04:01 AM, said:

Sounds like your credit is bad.

I have no problem with the service. :)

Credit is perfect, cus guess what.
I dont have a credit card.
Its all debit, paypal didnt work either, which already has enough money in the paypal wallet to buy it anyway. I just bought something perfectly fine with the exact same debit card off of amazon that cost a bit more even.

#14 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:27 AM

Same thing happened to me a year ago and it's why I'm still F2P in this game.

#15 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:06 PM

View PostTarogato, on 17 June 2015 - 11:27 AM, said:

Same thing happened to me a year ago and it's why I'm still F2P in this game.

Some how that Trash Can badge betrays you on the F2P part. :mellow:

#16 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:14 PM

View PostShinVector, on 17 June 2015 - 08:06 PM, said:

Some how that Trash Can badge betrays you on the F2P part. :mellow:

It was free! http://mwomercs.com/...nced-hype-hype/ B) :wub:

Edited by Tarogato, 17 June 2015 - 08:16 PM.

#17 XphR

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationTVM-Iceless Fold Space Observatory Entertaining cats...

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:46 PM

View PostTwentyOne, on 17 June 2015 - 08:09 AM, said:

I calmed down now.

Credit is perfect, cus guess what.
I dont have a credit card.
Its all debit, paypal didnt work either, which already has enough money in the paypal wallet to buy it anyway. I just bought something perfectly fine with the exact same debit card off of amazon that cost a bit more even.

Lack of credit is not perfect credit, even bad credit can be better than no credit at times. It is a strange world.

#18 xUnbreakablex

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 24 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAlshain

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

im having issues with xtolla too, wont charge my paypal account, just says payment sent for processing and never goes through, have to do it on the card. xtolla sucks, dump them, do your owbn payment processing.

#19 Peter2k

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,032 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:12 AM

Hm

So this is why my payment doesn't get through any more
Used to work uncomplicated

#20 Peter2k