3 replies to this topic

#1 Last Of The Brunnen-G

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 03:14 AM

Hi all,

I have the idea, that the leg height of chicken mechs could be adjustied in real time. You could lower your mech for tactical reasons, but with the lose of speed. Or you raise your mechs height for a faster topspeed.

I can imagen something similar with the height of the arms. Just a little bit height adjustment could help some builds. On the other hand, the mech could lose some acurracy if raising the arms to high.

#2 FlipOver

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationIsland Continent of Galicia, Poznan

Posted 17 June 2015 - 03:23 AM

All that better known as crouching.
Should be implemented a long time ago, alongside with other options as dodging.

It's a nice idea, it's been out there for quite a while but it seems the current objectives of PGI aren't focused on those kinds of implementations.

#3 Raggedyman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationFreedonia Institute of Mech Husbandry

Posted 17 June 2015 - 03:39 AM

View PostMasterBurte, on 17 June 2015 - 03:14 AM, said:

Hi all,

I have the idea, that the leg height of chicken mechs could be adjustied in real time. You could lower your mech for tactical reasons, but with the lose of speed. Or you raise your mechs height for a faster topspeed.

I can imagen something similar with the height of the arms. Just a little bit height adjustment could help some builds. On the other hand, the mech could lose some acurracy if raising the arms to high.

Not sure about being able to go faster but the ability to crouch at a full stop works for me

#4 Last Of The Brunnen-G

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 03:47 AM

View PostRaggedyman, on 17 June 2015 - 03:39 AM, said:

Not sure about being able to go faster but the ability to crouch at a full stop works for me

I don't mean faster than current top speed. Just set the topspeed at the highest leg level and reduce the speed while crouching. You can do this with a slider controlled by the mouse wheel.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users